Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #34

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by JerseyGirl, Oct 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhenish

Rhenish Well-Known Member

Speculating only....... per reports the perp never made it more than 5 feet in the door, plus he was in and out within about 4 or 5 minutes (cannot remember without having to look it up) In my opinion this was a clear and premeditated crime with the prize being Jayme. Given that, someone somehow connected to this crime likely knew Jayme or knew of her and her family either by scouting them out in advance as an easy target or by actually knowing the family. I do not believe this was at all random as in some wayward killer stumbling upon this residence and killing two adults and kidnapping their 13 year old. Given that , I just don't know because strange events do occur, but tomorrow we will know more.

2. Andreee

Andreee Well-Known Member

OMG!!! I just got here and I saw someone mention on a different thread that Jayme was found alive?!! That's all I've read so far, wow fantastic!!!

LaLaw2000, Kaie, Spartygirl and 26 others like this.
  3. Dum-Dum Sucker

Dum-Dum Sucker Well-Known Member

My goodness, what an incredible 35-minute news broadcast, which covered only 2 topics.

The farewell tribute to our beloved sports broadcaster (50 years!) Mark Rosen.

And the miraculous recovery of beloved Jayme Closs.

4. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

I am sure it is possible. But I just would not want to be “that girl”all my life, I guess. I realize there are some solid role models for her of past victims though.

mks762, Damarna, margarita25 and 8 others like this.
  5. Ibiz

Ibiz Once I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

6. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

It could have been clearer, but I think the gist is that her aunt went to be with her and she'll reunite with the rest of her family tomorrow (assuming she's cleared medically).
    MOO

7. Aqua

Aqua Just a girl in the world

Praise the lord! She's alive! The tears of joy are flowing here in Wisconsin and across the country! Okay fellow Wisconsinites....let's help this brave young girl and her family through this. #WisconsinStrong

8. crhedBngr

crhedBngr Well-Known Member

Understand completely. Elizabeth Smart and others are wonderful role models, and far, far stronger than many, including myself.

ETA: Well, 2019 has gotten off to a great start with this news! Let's hope BG will be apprehended this year, and other cases wrapped up as well.

9. Katharine

Katharine In memory of Travis Alexander-WS member 3/30/2013

This kind of good positive news is so rare on this website with so many missing cases, and the many with the sad news.

It is so wonderful happy outcome for family and friends (and Mollie) who loved Jayme and for her everywhere new found friends who have come to love and care about Jayme since that fateful October 15 night.

I am so glad Jayme has been found alive and that she had the courage to run when the opportunity arose. Even though after this amount of time had elapsed I had little hope, but God heard my prayer and those many who also asked Him. Thank you.

10. justwannahelp

justwannahelp Well-Known Member

Well said! Very well said.

11. SecretGarden

SecretGarden Well-Known Member

Do we know anything more about the neighborhood? Residential houses, vacation/hunting cabins? I pictured the house as a shack she was being held in, but the neighbors paint a different picture.

12. cuffem

cuffem Well-Known Member

Agree,no mature person would take the chance on confronting both adults. I always thought a cabin in the woods and she was alive. She had not been sighted,no trace and no body.
    I am also an old timer,I read here since 2008( C. Anthony) and joined 2011.

13. retrometro

retrometro Active Member

I’m a little perplexed by some of the details — The Daily Beast article doesn’t seem to square with the Star Tribune or reports that the suspect apprehended in 11 minutes. But it’s a fluid situation, and I’m guessing the overall narrative will make more sense once Fitzgerald speaks.

14. JudgeJoe

JudgeJoe Well-Known Member

I thought video-game-like early on & now that perp is said to be 21, it fits.

15. Claireishere

Claireishere Well-Known Member

BG?

jerkface likes this.
  16. jnblsm

jnblsm Well-Known Member

I don't disagree with you, but I doubt a sweet 13yo would have the where-with-all to think that way. Especially after undergoing what we outsiders dont know what she went through.

17. Get off my Lawn!

Get off my Lawn! Well-Known Member

Great news! Looking forward to seeing the perp or perps in orange suits.

18. Dontknow?

Dontknow? Well-Known Member

Missed the part of neighbors seeing people going in and out. I think I'll change my mind but won't change there's some mental problems going on there to do such a horrible crime and harm a young girl. Something is very wrong there.

19. Forpsy

Forpsy Well-Known Member

Bless her little heart

20. Makie

Makie Member

i cant wait to see the pictures from inside the house/cabin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.