Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God that the perp didn´t kill the dog, I believe the thought to come home to Mollie was a light to hold on to for Jayme these three months.

I think you are spot on! Mollie and their bond will be 2 aspects of her former life that Jayme can take with her into the unknown of this life she now has. She'll be able to sit with Mollie and draw comfort without having to say a word.

I think that these LE officers are just inexperienced with press conferences and are honestly letting their own emotions come through. They're so very happy that this was resolved peacefully and with Jayme alive. It must be so hard when the trail seems so cold. I do think they're trying to express that Jayme saved herself - just not very articulate. I'll give them a bit of grace for that emotion right now.

Yeah. That's a good point. They're elated. This is a rare outcome for them and you can certainly see the joy on their faces at such a happy ending.

Really? How did he come up on anyone's radar?
There was a scanner "tweet", combined with a news photo of the neighborhood being blocked off, along with neighbor interview stating that the family house that was being searched was one of the very few homes that were occupied full-time, a search of the Douglas county assessor site showed only 4 homes in the 14100 block of that neighborhood who got their tax bills sent to their Gordon addresses and not elsewhere, Two homes were eliminated based on them being the one who was walking the dog and the other whose door got knocked on... process of elimination with the "P" name being similar sounding to the leftover two homeowners and the scanner tweet about the car being pulled over. #websleuthers

Oh gosh, my heart is shattering in so many different directions. "She was found safe and alive" are the most joyous words ever. "She was in the house when her parents were murdered" is one of the worst things I can imagine. So thrilled that she is home...there are no words. Yet there also no words to ever describe the horror of what Jayme has lived through. I've never seen anything exactly like this and am not sure how to feel, if that makes sense.

I am elated that Jayme is alive, she's been through so much and yes she is very, very strong and needs our support. However, this presser is bizarre and I am glad the press is asking much needed questions to get some answers.
I'd give a clue as to why but I'd either get banned or a major time out.

It sounds like he has family in the area. I will be interested to hear if any family or friends noticed a change in his behavior. How could there not be?? He’s had her for three months.

Imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member