Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the press conference the sherriff stated that he shaved his head to avoid leaving evidence at the closs home, but I've seen photos of him from 2015 where he had a shaved head...according to the press conference they also said hes been targeting her but they didnt say how he knew about her

For those wondering about the types of homes, the home was on Eau Claire Acres. You can google search it and see the types of dwellings that are there.

We have a similar area near me that was once 100% lake cottages for wealthy families. Over time, due to the small size and low(ish) cost ... some families have moved into them permanently and some remain vacation homes for families.

Based on what the K's said in early interviews I believe that's still the case as theirs is still a vacation home that they go to on the weekends to "get away".

Cabin, cottage, home ... they're all really the same thing but different families may call them different things as time changes their original use.

I
Think people are stunned because 3 people 3 cell phones. Odd work hours... I can get random... but to chance it... how would he know there’s no security or ring cam, how does he know James isn’t sleeping in basement working on fantasy football ..

Still wanna think he was in home before event...

To just say cute girl, I’ll off their parents and take her...is effing insane....coulda been house guest, hell someone almost got 911 call off...

Effin nuts, every town over 1000 lives needs cams on last points out of town....
I agree with the thought that he really couldn't be sure about security systems or doorbell cams but given what he did he must have been prepared to take that chance.

As soon as he said shotgun, which I along with most of y’all hypothesized that’s what it was all along, I literally let out a painful howl. I wasn’t expecting to do that. It’s just knowing that she saw a great deal of devastation to her beloved Mom & Dad that wouldn’t have likely been as extensive with a handgun....literally ripped into my heart. moo

He worked there for one day.

If he only worked there one day, there was probably something about the job he did not like, or else he did not like someone, who would been his supervisor or trainer. This is not likely, but if one of her parents had worked with him, that one day, he might have checked their social media pages and found photos of Jayme.

Not realising any evidence about Jaymes condition.. question was re assault

Can prosecutors and the court indefinitely seal the documents so information about Jayme being physically harmed is not publicly revealed? I can’t imagine surviving this tragedy and the full horror of what happened to me being online forever when I am trying move forward in life.

As soon as he said shotgun, which I along with most of y’all hypothesized that’s what it was all along, I literally let out a painful howl. I wasn’t expecting to do that. It’s just knowing that she saw a great deal of devastation to her beloved Mom & Dad that wouldn’t have likely been as extensive with a handgun....literally ripped into my heart. moo
Reminded me about the closed casket and then all painfully makes sense.

How did he case the house? He couldn't sit in his car anywhere close to the house because it is highway and he would be totally exposed. Did he sit in the woods, then he wouldn't see the front of the house. That sort of leaves, being in or around the house when they weren't home.

Can prosecutors and the court indefinitely seal the documents so information about Jayme being physically harmed is not publicly revealed? I can’t imagine surviving this tragedy and the full horror of what happened to me being online forever when I am trying move forward in life.

It's unlikely that any details will be released about anything such as sexual assault. It may be said she was sexually assaulted but it's VERY unlikely anything else will be reported aside that.

Usually the only time details come out is once someone like this is 18+ THEY may choose to put it out there (via interview or book, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998