Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #35

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by JerseyGirl, Oct 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UKslueth2018

UKslueth2018 Well-Known Member

And that chair discussion people were adamant re shotgun remember reading it xx

2. not.a.muggle

not.a.muggle Well-Known Member

He said 211

2-1-1.org

3. SeattleStew

SeattleStew Well-Known Member

Three shots??!!

DancingMuse, human, Wells and 5 others like this.
  4. JRW

JRW Well-Known Member

in the press conference the sherriff stated that he shaved his head to avoid leaving evidence at the closs home, but I've seen photos of him from 2015 where he had a shaved head...according to the press conference they also said hes been targeting her but they didnt say how he knew about her

Amonet, TRB, DancingMuse and 16 others like this.
  5. bellyup

bellyup "the more i see of man the more i like dogs." mme

For those wondering about the types of homes, the home was on Eau Claire Acres. You can google search it and see the types of dwellings that are there.

We have a similar area near me that was once 100% lake cottages for wealthy families. Over time, due to the small size and low(ish) cost ... some families have moved into them permanently and some remain vacation homes for families.

Based on what the K's said in early interviews I believe that's still the case as theirs is still a vacation home that they go to on the weekends to "get away".

Cabin, cottage, home ... they're all really the same thing but different families may call them different things as time changes their original use.

6. Tim Constas

Tim Constas Do not go gentle into that good night

I
    I agree with the thought that he really couldn't be sure about security systems or doorbell cams but given what he did he must have been prepared to take that chance.

7. WisconsinSleuth02

WisconsinSleuth02 Well-Known Member

WI abolished the death penalty a long time ago, so JP will not get death. Life without parole is my guess.

Amonet, DancingMuse, human and 3 others like this.
  8. JRW

JRW Well-Known Member

does anyone know if the trial will be streamed online?

DancingMuse likes this.
  9. StarEyes

StarEyes Well-Known Member

As soon as he said shotgun, which I along with most of y’all hypothesized that’s what it was all along, I literally let out a painful howl. I wasn’t expecting to do that. It’s just knowing that she saw a great deal of devastation to her beloved Mom & Dad that wouldn’t have likely been as extensive with a handgun....literally ripped into my heart. moo

Traymar, Moonsie, Forpsy and 22 others like this.
  10. kay74

kay74 Well-Known Member

So he worked at that plant for one day. Maybe there is some connection. Maybe Denise showed a pic of Jayme to everyone. People do that at work.

11. Breezie

Breezie Well-Known Member

If he only worked there one day, there was probably something about the job he did not like, or else he did not like someone, who would been his supervisor or trainer. This is not likely, but if one of her parents had worked with him, that one day, he might have checked their social media pages and found photos of Jayme.

12. kay74

kay74 Well-Known Member

Brave Girl. She gets the credit all the credit for being found.

13. gregjrichards

gregjrichards Well-Known Member

Can prosecutors and the court indefinitely seal the documents so information about Jayme being physically harmed is not publicly revealed? I can’t imagine surviving this tragedy and the full horror of what happened to me being online forever when I am trying move forward in life.

14. therion20

therion20 Well-Known Member

Reminded me about the closed casket and then all painfully makes sense.

15. sun16

sun16 Well-Known Member

I guess one of the shots could have gone thru the door and killed Mr. Closs. Minimum 2 shots (door/Mr Closs, then Mrs Closs). Maybe 3. Likely more than 3, but not all heard.

16. Boodles

Boodles Well-Known Member

He hasn’t even been arraigned yet. Who knows, he may plead guilty, ala Chris Watts, thus precluding a trial. All TBD.

Amonet, DancingMuse, human and 9 others like this.
  17. Pharmasgirl

Pharmasgirl Active Member

It could be Northwestern High School

DancingMuse and human like this.
  18. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Paul Blume on Twitter
    Jake Patterson 1st court appearance set for Monday afternoon here at the Barron Co Justice Center. Charges expected: 2 counts 1st degree murder, 1 count Kidnapping #JaymeCloss

HayLouise, Amonet, Sunny123 and 17 others like this.
  19. Rosiebones

Rosiebones Well-Known Member

How did he case the house? He couldn't sit in his car anywhere close to the house because it is highway and he would be totally exposed. Did he sit in the woods, then he wouldn't see the front of the house. That sort of leaves, being in or around the house when they weren't home.

20. bellyup

bellyup "the more i see of man the more i like dogs." mme

It's unlikely that any details will be released about anything such as sexual assault. It may be said she was sexually assaulted but it's VERY unlikely anything else will be reported aside that.

Usually the only time details come out is once someone like this is 18+ THEY may choose to put it out there (via interview or book, etc.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.