Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Doesn't fit the normal serial killer/kidnapping MO for a 21-year-old to do something like this. Someone else is involved and until I hear otherwise I can't shake the feeling that there is SO much more to this story. Thank God this child is home.

Not seeing it. He probably began plotting such a thing as soon as he had the house to himself. A one “man” show...jmo

I wonder the same! IIRC, LE said that he was not looking for her when they found him. Maybe he ran to get some Taco Bell or something. Ugh. This dude is just...ugh.

That is how I took it too, is he did not appear to be looking for her when they pulled him over. With regard to Taco Bell, just a guess, but he would have to go quite a ways from Gordon to get to one :)

Just hearing that Jayme has been found is a miracle. I was so sure she was long gone. That she has been found and is alive what a blessing. I never felt Jayme had anything to do with all that happened. Jayme is a victim. Thank goodness an alive victim!

I wonder where he was going when he was pulled over by LE. Was he out looking for Jayme after discovering her gone? So many questions.
Sheriff also said during PC that the suspect wasn't searching for JC when he was located. (Hey, unless I'm totally hearing things all throughout the PC, could be possible!)

Single men CAN get food stamps, maybe $160-180. month.
For welfare, he'd have to be deemed disabled.

This is from a site on getting food stamps in WI. Do you have other info?

—————-

Under rules that began in April 2015, able-bodied Wisconsinites without dependent children who do not meet the work requirements for three months are locked out of FoodShare for three years before they can reapply.

It’s men who hate women for not having sex with them. They think they are “nice guys” who have been rejected, and that they are owed women to have sex with. They are usually fat losers like this guy with horrible personalities, but they feel like they are owed sex and denied, and that women only want men who treat them badly. It’s a whole disgusting movement.
Not really, and definitely not a movement. Not by choice, as the “involuntary” part of “involuntarily celebate” implies.

I don't think he was a loner I think he had a secret life. It was mentioned that he was able to hide Jayme from friends and family by the Sheriff I think. Besides if he is out driving and has multiple cars he must have some interactions with the community too.

This is true, he did use the words “friends”...did he have a lot of friends? Or just one or two? Who were all the people coming and going according to the neighbor?

In the PC if I heard correctly S Fitz said “no” as to if JP was out looking for Jayme when pulled over. I took this to mean he was bailing, as in getting out of Dodge?

I wondered the same. Maybe Jayme even convinced him to get a head start and let her go? And that she would not say anything? Hard to say, still many questions...

Could he have been dealing? That would explain reports from neighbours that there were a lot of people in and out of the house.
That's the first thing I thought of, either that or using the girl for prostitution... but Sheriff said that the suspect had gone to lengths to hide the girl, I believe.. so I guess that rules out the second possibility?

It’s men who hate women for not having sex with them. They think they are “nice guys” who have been rejected, and that they are owed women to have sex with. They are usually fat losers like this guy with horrible personalities, but they feel like they are owed sex and denied, and that women only want men who treat them badly. It’s a whole disgusting movement.
Want to hear what his female HS classmates have to say about him.

That is how I took it too, is he did not appear to be looking for her when they pulled him over. With regard to Taco Bell, just a guess, but he would have to go quite a ways from Gordon to get to one :)

Hah, definitely! I live in a rural area, though not even REMOTELY as rural as Gordon and we are still a goooood ways from the nearest one. He just strikes me as a guy who would make snarfing noises while eating an onion-filled, sloppy bean burrito right in front of a starving girl. I don't think I can "ugh" enough about this guy!

Could he have been dealing? That would explain reports from neighbours that there were a lot of people in and out of the house.

It is a pretty common assumption in WI when neighbors see a lot of people coming in and out of a residence all of the time--even in town. Not saying, it is always correct, but it is the common assumption....

The Latest: Cabin's ownership changed days after abduction

Dad transferred cabin’s ownership to a credit union on 10/23. I used to work for a credit union, in the collections department. Mind you this was nearly 20 years ago, so some things could have changed. But, I do have some questions.

Normally someone signing over the deed is a way to avoid the legal costs of foreclosure. The financial institution is about to foreclose, the owner knows they can’t make the payments and they sign over the deed. Why? Because all legal fees involved in a foreclosure are charged to the owner. As soon as the home is sold, all fees are paid first, the balance of the proceeds are applied to the mortgage. If there is a balance left on the loan, the owner is still responsible for paying this amount. The financial organization could file suit and garnish wages and/or bank accounts. If the property sells for more than what is owed, the excess is given to the individual.

After a home is legally foreclosed or a deed in lieu of foreclosure is signed, the financial institution inspects the property. They need to know what they have, what repairs it may require, an updated value, etc. Also, at this time, they would do what was needed to secure the house while it sat vacant, including doing any necessary winterizing for the plumbing, etc.

With all that in mind... How JTP hide his existence at this residence from the credit union? Was his family not questioning where he was staying? LE asked people to check their cabins. Did both JTP’s dad and the credit union ignore these requests?

<modsnip: unsubstantiated allegation>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads