Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard this TED Talk tonight. There's been questions here about JP's family. This let me get some ideas about where their thinking could be. And more so on how didn't they know. Sue Klebold: When Your Son Does The Unthinkable, Can You Forgive Him And Yourself?

I watched that vid a while back. Sue K was in the picture the whole time, taking care of her mentally ill kid, and recognizing where mistakes might have been made.

Different here is the parents were no where and left their kid to his own devices. I really think it’s likely they were paying his expenses, but I am sure that will come out in the future as verification.

I'm wondering if he used the disposable underwear as part of his surveillance? I know they are womens large but fits a waist up to 50in from what I can see. He's like 200 lbs. would that be too small?

Could he be a bed wetter? A diaper fetishist?

Or is there simply no running water ?

I don’t think a size large diaper would even stay on Jayme.

as for the size of the diaposable underware...aren't the panty part made of like pantyhose like fabric...large might fit a wide range.
They looked stretchy when I googled them. But unless he just took the box out it doesn't appear to be affected by the weather of a few months. Or based on the cleaning supplies laying around in the 1st pic was someone cleaning? Not sure what I think.

In the older google earth versions, there is an odd array of strewn clutter opposite & southwest of the property structures (across back/side yard). It seemed like buckets? I can make out that something is still there but it's difficult to determine. Have you other ideas about those scattered shapes?
I made them as big as I could, looks like footprints aroundinside edges?

Certainly either one or some combination of both.
I agree. The large fits pant size 18 and up. No way it would do any good at all on someone that small.

You're correct about having to stop back by the cabin. It seems if he told her he'd be back about midnight it was almost certainly some sort of test. I guess if she left the road he'd have to know where in order to follow her footprints.
Where did the return at midnight thing come in? I haven’t seen that. I’m sorry if it’s already been posted, these threads are moving really fast. Can anyone post a MSM regarding JC saying that he would be gone until midnight?

In the older google earth versions, there is an odd array of strewn clutter opposite & southwest of the property structures (across back/side yard). It seemed like buckets? I can make out that something is still there but it's difficult to determine. Have you other ideas about those scattered shapes?
circle is trampline, other I cannot tell

I was thinking they might have been bought for ‘feminine protection’ because he thought it would look less suspicious or maybe he was embarrassed or just clueless.

I agree. And anything is possible. If not for JP he would have had to be VERY unintelligent getting adult diapers for someone so small when kids diapers would have sufficed for such a small stature. I would think there was running water if the sheriff said they had other utilities. I am not sure how much JD read on surviving or military experiences but I can see him reading about diapers for surveillance. So many things people wouldn't think of. Heck, I remember sanitary napkins being a huge request by my son and his combat buddies in Iraq. They used them under their helmets to absorb sweat. Who would ever think that? JMO X's 5

I was thinking they might have been bought for ‘feminine protection’ because he thought it would look less suspicious or maybe he was embarrassed or just clueless.
I thought about that too. Since he and his brother lived with his father after the divorce and had no girlfriend that we know of he probably had no idea what to buy or even what aisle to be in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member