Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #43

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by JerseyGirl, Oct 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Piney Woods

Piney Woods Active Member

The kid couldn't make it through boot camp or, at 21, hold a potentially steady blue-collar job that was arranged for him. It's evident to me, even if he had the money and desire to solicit a prostitute he would have ended up rolled, beaten or dead. He wanted what he wanted and was willing to kill for it. Sometimes I think there's just something missing in a person's character. There's a real mental deficiency in this guy.

2. Caylee Advocate

Caylee Advocate Well-Known Member

Was the "Christmas Party" at JP's home ever confirmed, or does it remain a rumor? If it was confirmed, does anyone have a link? TIA.

Jim_M, Mandie K, DancingMuse and 2 others like this.
  3. Caylee Advocate

I agree. It doesn't trouble me but he should as you say, LET IT GO.

4. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

5. tmar

tmar Well-Known Member

Possibly, being in Prison for the remainder of his life, may not worry JP.
    He likes his own company and enjoys reading.
    Everything will be provided for him, with no effort on his part.
    He may therefore plead guilty, avoid being on display during a trial, and be satisfied with his fate, having no remorse for his actions.
    MOO.

6. Caylee Advocate

Jim_M, DancingMuse and kkdj like this.
  7. bizzle2

bizzle2 Well-Known Member

They won't offer anything with parole. He's getting life.

There is still quite a bit that can be negotiated in a plea bargain even without having the death penalty on the table. Prison placement, whether or not he has to stipulate to certain facts of the crime, privileges in prison, and many other things.

8. girlhasnoname

girlhasnoname Well-Known Member

BBM
    ITA Ragnarok, even though the first time was somewhat questionable, I chalked it up to utter and complete shock at the situation. IMO

silversurvivor, JMarsh, Jim_M and 4 others like this.
  9. heartgoesout

heartgoesout Well-Known Member

Just watched a reporter who was in the court room say when JP came into the courtroom his father yelled out to him prompting JP's smile. As he exited his father again yelled out, we love you, which prompted that smile.

Jim_M, TRB, Gardener1850 and 4 others like this.
  10. human

human Well-Known Member

They said they did not want it to be a Jacob Wetterling situation. Well,police and all the other agencies overlooked the footprints and tire prints of the killer’s car.

They did not interview the kids who kept reporting about a creepy stalker.

There is a podcast that is named In the Dark that reveals so much shocking info,

BTW, it was because of research on WS that the killer was found although the people ELOC Soul, shergirl and jbrown have never been given the credit

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  11. human

human Well-Known Member

Is someone saying that they should have pursued him right then and there? I think not.

I think what is being said is that the car should have been investigated.

I supported LE in the Wetterling case. I was astounded to find out in the podcast In the Dark as to the actual series of events.

12. OhThatVictoria

OhThatVictoria Well-Known Member

According to the GMA story this morning, “police sources tell the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel” . . .

Here’s the article and the explanation as to why “police sources” are not being named is because “investigation is ongoing” . . .

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...hristmas-party-while-teen-captive/2625431002/

13. human

human Well-Known Member

I was a believer in LE until I listened to the In the Dark podcast about Jacob Wetterling.

Fitzgerald said they did not want another Wetterling case because of the screw ups . It is astounding

Jim_M, Forpsy, DancingMuse and 3 others like this.
  14. human

human Well-Known Member

No mother of him. Hm

Jim_M, katydid23, PommyMommy and 3 others like this.
  15. human

human Well-Known Member

The house is on a highway. I think those that buy escape homes can buy things more appealing such as a lake home.

There are many lakes in the area and people were building new. I am not sure lake homes or second homes have recovered. For awhile, it was almost impossible to sell a lake home.

16. human

human Well-Known Member

I don’t think Ed Gein and JP are alike at all. EG came from a violent alcoholic religious background where mom said they were better than the others in their area.

Who knows what else. I hope someday we hear the JP story. We are getting better at getting help for troubled kids. Slowly slowly

17. SeekingJana

SeekingJana Good- bye my friends

I wonder if the Closs family will end up having to get a Restraining Order against Patterson's Dad to get him to stop inserting his version of grief into THEIR very private justified feelings in a public way.
    I may be cynical, and I don't mean to be, but I keep wondering if he's trying to head off a civil suit with all the public statements about the Closs family and how this is all about them- YEAH, because your psycho son killed 2 of their family members ( and abducted the family's minor child, although this is not in the courtroom proceedings) so he really needs to be careful what doors he opens up..
    IMO, he lost the right to feel sorry about anything regarding both his sons' crimes when he left those two boys in the house and both parents moved away when they were young teens.

silversurvivor, JDough, human and 8 others like this.
  18. Rubiconbob

Rubiconbob Well-Known Member

Not cynical at all, your guns/bullets killed two people, child held for 88 days in your house.?

If anything, what was conversation between jake and family two to four weeks prior to October 15th... they have text and emails...

If he’s on record saying I need my gun back and telling jake he needs to find work.. ok.. who really knows...

If JP lives in own apartment, had his own car, and had to buy or steal gun, gotta think chances he tries this go down...

To have child that refuses to have anything registered to his own name makes it look like 3 yr plan..and just bizarre..

Father should commit to bulldoze house and auction off land to charity or give to county... once court process is over..

silversurvivor, human and DancingMuse like this.
  19. Seattle1

Seattle1 Well-Known Member

What are you watching?

The exclusive ABC video link consists of 2 sentiments by PP:

Please pray for the complete healing of JC's heart, mind, and soul; and apology to her family.

He also thanked LE for their professionalism towards his family. He refused to make any further comments.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  20. BradB

BradB Well-Known Member

Seattle1 - It’s bizarre behavior from JPs father. We are in the very beginning stages of everything in court and to date he’s wrote a letter and now is on television making statements.

For some reason it rubs me the wrong way.

silversurvivor, human, Forpsy and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.