AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is reminding me more and more of Mollie Tibbet's case as the days go on. Now it's a vehicle of interest - just like hers was. What is interesting is the same investigative techniques and strategies seem to be in place too.

Agreed. The vehicle of interest came from video surveillance from area homes and businesses in the MT case too.

My post on thread 9:
FYI- 2 AM is bar time in WI. Lots of people coming home at that time. Also 2 AM is the end of second shift for the factories as well. Could have been just people coming home and seeing the lights.
Trino said:
Bars - not very much on a Sunday night/Monday morning.

Yeah, there is. The unofficial motto of WI is "Out-drinkin' your state since 1848". People go to the bars here 7 days a week. Some go especially on Sunday.

Bring forward that the WAS school on October 15 for Jayme. Barron Area School District - School Calendar
Thank you Damarna for setting that straight! As I was trying to reply to you in the other thread, it was closed. (I had Monday the 13th in my left over brain cells from the Watt's case, as Monday the 13th is a very important day in that case.) o_O

It seems like maybe they’re lookin for evidence that perhaps Jayme was led through the new search area or perhaps camped there? Maybe looking for discarded trash, cigarettes, soda cans... anything? Surely a chopper would have given an aerial view to show a campsite or disturbed ground.

It's interesting that they have two possibilities for the black SUV, but have zeroed in on the Challenger. I wonder how good the surveillance image was to be that certain. For the model years listed, for example, the Challenger, Honda Accord and Nissan Altima have similar lines from certain angles. Just my opinion -- I would have my eyes peeled for anything in the ballpark.

I need to see this comparison because I am not seeing a Dodge Challenger being mistaken for either of those vehicles. The Challenger has a very unique body.

It seems like maybe they’re lookin for evidence that perhaps Jayme was led through the new search area or perhaps camped there? Maybe looking for discarded trash, cigarettes, soda cans... anything? Surely a chopper would have given an aerial view to show a campsite or disturbed ground.

Well, if anyone here is going tomorrow, and you’re in the middle of a corn field or what have you, notify them of stuff like that. But I’m guessing that chopper might’ve blown some stuff around.

I wonder about that too, that the suspect came on foot through the fields/woods around the house, and exited that way as well, hence the call for 2000 searchers. It’s a lot of territory to cover.

I do wonder, though, thinking “on the other hand” about the amount of danger involved, if she is still alive out there and with the abductor. I don’t think anyone would advise a community of search volunteers (if they are actually looking for her being held up in a campsite in the the area the helicopter was triangulating and developing search grids).

There may be some many evidence that where these two cars were seen required the perp to walk across the area being mapped. That may be why the cars are important.

In the end, it makes me think they either have a good lead, or some profiling advice, to need the help of so many volunteers and they are searching for evidence or a body, not Jayme alive and/or her abductor. Thoughts only, and my opinion.

This is where my mind was going. These two cars were seen on the other side of the house that required the suspect(s) and Jayme to cross over the tracks and come out on the other side. They were focusing on that area earlier and would be in the same direction as the search tomorrow. Maybe her phone pinged in the area but because there is so much open space they need a large amount of searchers to cover as much ground as possible. all my opinion.

Poster on last thread who said the father was alive and let the police in. NG podcast also discusses the same info

Dave Mack, syndicated news, at 3:30 on recording. "As you said, it looks like Jayme's father actually answered the door and allowed police in before he died from his gun shot wounds."

911 call: They know Denise is barricaded in the bathroom and maybe, they possibly heard the last moments of her life.

Mentioned looking for a footprint on kicked in door.

There are also locals calling in to talk.

Crime Stories with Nancy Grace New Details JC (Not sure if info is credible)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members