AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wait till 4pm,and not do it earlier?

I'm thinking it points to just a standard press conference to keep the story going. I wouldn't expect anything earth shattering. 4 pm is the time they've been doing this and the continuity is probably a good thing. IIRC this has been scheduled since yesterday evening.

I believe you saw them and I hope you can find a MSM link. Keep in mind people go to great lengths to make things up on social media, even editing photos to post as part of "support" for their particular theory. It is one of the reasons that Websleuths doesn't allow screenshots without a link to the source. Anyone can doctor a photo and try to influence what people believe about a case. JMO.

Thanks for the caution - I get it! I definitely understand hat people edit photos etc and some have exceptional photoshopping skills! The ones I'm seeing don't appear to have been edited and I'm not finding the link to the MSM so now I'm going to download the images and go after the source code... or the meta data on the actual shots....

Here are a couple of screen caps from a video somebody posted a little bit ago. Of most interest, one shows the deck area the best I've seen. The other shows investigators in that area.

View attachment 152721 View attachment 152722
Instinct tells me that this is the bathroom window we see under the bench (note it's size and location). So IF Denise had barricaded herself in this bathroom, perhaps someone attempted to get into the bathroom via the window by stepping on the bench ? (Just a thought. )

Last edited:
Not a couple as in a relationship. A couple people on the weekly booking roster with unusual charges. (False imprisonment & theft from a corpse)
The one with theft from a corpse as part of the list was just sentenced on 10//23 to serve time in the Barron County Jail on such charges per the court case record for charges from earlier in the year.

It is important to note that the County Jail is where people charged in the county serve jail terms after sentencing. Not everyone on the inmate roster is someone that was just arrested. People need to be careful and look into things deeper.

Thanks for the caution - I get it! I definitely understand hat people edit photos etc and some have exceptional photoshopping skills! The ones I'm seeing don't appear to have been edited and I'm not finding the link to the MSM so now I'm going to download the images and go after the source code... or the meta data on the actual shots....

Ugh. FB strips the exif data for "privacy" since when do they care??? Ugh.

Instinct tells my that this is the bathroom window we see under the bench (note it's size and location). So IF Denise had barricaded herself in this bathroom, perhaps someone attempted to get into the bathroom via the window by stepping on the bench ? (Just a thought. )
If they used the bench to step on the gain entry to that window - I'd have thought the left side of the bench would be the side that would be broken as its closer to the window, but it appears its the right side that is damaged....

I don't know if this means a thing since we haven't seen police pay any attention to it. Note the place in the yard where it appears a vehicle has recently torn up the grass. I've attached photos as captured from the video and as cropped and marked with red dots (marked by myself).

View attachment 152723 View attachment 152724

View attachment 152725 View attachment 152726

I am assuming that these may have been caused by LE, or they probably would be marked off so they wouldn't get destroyed.. There is a silver minivan up by the deck that had to get up there somehow. I can't find pictures of the back of the house, but they had to drive around the house one way or the other.

I had wondered about that as well, but then realized when the police first arrived they may have driven onto the lawn.

Nice observation, JohnTate90210. It may or may not be from an LE vehicle, but FWIW, here's a video showing what appears to be a possible LE vehicle driving across the yard (and over the dirt track area).

I believe that same vehicle can be seen later in the video backed up to the deck, so it's possible the track could have been created by that same vehicle when it was likely backed into the deck area earlier.

I'd also imagine that LE would have secured that area of ground, and not driven over it, had it been noticed earlier in the investigation. Jmo

Still from the video (at 1:11):
25-news-video-still.png

Source:

@photographer4 - I can't quote your post as the system is acting up but I think the 2 photos you're referring to are from Sikora Prime Painting and Washing LLC's FB page dating back to March (not sure whether 2018 or 2017). Top pic shows the house in need of washing with all ornaments removed (including the dryer vent, and just above it looks to be some missing paint a few rows of siding up). Bottom pic shows a much cleaner house with the ornaments back in place, painted trim, a birdhouse on the porch step...

Am I the only WSer who feels the suspect is young ? Early 20's maybe ? I just am NOT seeing a pervy old man doing this...it's too bold, to wreckless, too agressive as opposed to just creepy.

I dunno. Random thoughts. My head is pounding at this point.

Yes, you're right. The dog was taken to her sister's house. Brother called LE. Here's a re-link to the entire log so everyone can see it. That way we can clear up all the inconsistencies in one fell swoop.
http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/barron+county+call+log.pdf
There is one more thing about that document that helps clear things up as well. Starting on page 7 is a list of all law enforcement dispatched to the call. In the third column you are looking for entries with the word "dispatched" in parenthesis. Those entries reflect the type of incident at the time of each dispatch. The listing is in time order of dispatch. It is pretty clear that the first incident classification is "911 Hangup".

Sorry if this has already been asked or linked but can someone link the photo of LE carrying out the chair with rope on it please?

Am I the only WSer who feels the suspect is young ? Early 20's maybe ? I just am NOT seeing a pervy old man doing this...it's too bold, to wreckless, too agressive as opposed to just creepy.

I dunno. Random thoughts. My head is pounding at this point.

This is what my husband said, too. That this was done by a young person or people.

OT - My son works at CNN headquarters (Senior Designer/Animator) in Atlanta. I just asked him if he’s ok. His reply:
“No bombs here only at the nyc offices. Extra security here today though.” Prayers for all at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77