AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #13

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by JerseyGirl, Oct 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

The sheriff said on the Ashley Banfield show that the door was ajar when the the officer arrived and James' feet were visible. LE did not kick in the door to gain entry.

2. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

That was my initial theory, but if that was the case, we’d likely have a resolution by now.

3. TCIntriguedIN30

TCIntriguedIN30 Well-Known Member

they must have spent those 2 minutes 35 seconds doin the callback to DC phone?

Subiechik21, saralsim and cody22 like this.
  4. PayrollNerd

PayrollNerd Well-Known Member

I'm really hoping they have enough of the perp(s) DNA to get to the right leaf on someones family tree. That type of genealogy has really been in the spotlight lately solving old crimes. I hope it is possible they can backtrack to narrow the suspects and bring this precious child home.

5. LietKynes

LietKynes "Law is the ultimate science."- Liet Kynes

Has it been made official if anything of value was taken ?
    If so-- I've missed it.
    Would the relatives know if any jewelry or credit cards/cash was missing ?
    All of this time I'm thinking Jayme was the target..... but maybe a robbery gone bad ?

6. go dots

go dots Former Member

Questions abound.

Subiechik21 likes this.
  7. pepper 34

pepper 34 Well-Known Member

I can't help but think the sheriff's/FBI news conference and possible instructions to Jayme's aunts yesterday might have elicited a response after all... from the wrong person though. Now, if only the person who might have Jayme would respond....
    ETA: part of the original message I responded to did not transmit to this page. It is the Fox News information concerning the phone call to a nearby farm asking for Jayme.

8. MassGuy

We haven’t heard anything about things being taken from the house.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  9. Parks

Parks Well-Known Member

Sorry guys, trying to catch up... have we seen that there were computer and smart devices taken from the home? Do we know if it there was just a family computer or if Jayme had a personal one? I’m assuming LE has looked into any all communication on those. Jayme is a victim in anyway you spin this, she’s just a child. I saw on an earlier thread where a chair was removed from the home. What else was removed as potential evidence?

Subiechik21 likes this.
  10. Weeobanite

Weeobanite Well-Known Member

I agree.

11. OneQ84

OneQ84 Active Member

Jayme

12. GutInstinct

GutInstinct Well-Known Member

O T for a second please if u don't mind. Are you saying the newer iPhone s dial 911 with certain sequences one doesn't know about? Please do tell. I got an alert 2 weeks ago at 3:50 am that my son 's telephone number had dialed 911. I have verizo n. smart family. Let's just say I went into full panic mode as he is in college. He swears he didn't dial it but his phone shows that it was dialed. He'll never forgive me for calling the local police and more....because he does suffer from severe depression. I didn't believe him when he said he didn't dial it.

13. bears10

bears10 Well-Known Member

Not sure but that would be interesting to read about. The other thing is that his prints could be in the system from other crime scenes but he hasn’t been caught yet. If that makes sense. It sounds better in my head I think lol. Idk but for some reason I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the perps first major crime. It seems very personal to me imo

14. MassGuy

Crime tends to run in the family.

Wisconsin is one of 12 states that allow their criminal databases to be searched for familial matches.

It’s definitely something they could pursue, IF they have DNA.

I hope they do.

15. OneQ84

OneQ84 Active Member

IMO they probably know or at least have an idea who is involved... They are probably trying to find out where they are. I believe it's more than one perp and they likely have many places to hide.
    I fear that the more attention this case is getting, the greater the danger for JC... Her being recognizable increases the risk for the perps... :(

16. not.a.muggle

not.a.muggle Well-Known Member

If you own a gun and someone knocks on your door at midnight, you’re bringing your gun with you, right? I wonder if James had a gun with him and never got a chance to use it. I don’t think we know yet about the family having guns in the house...?

17. bears10

bears10 Well-Known Member

But then why not take her in a less conspicuous way? That’s my hesitation with theory that the perps main focus was jayme.

18. TCIntriguedIN30

TCIntriguedIN30 Well-Known Member

nice little tidbit of information...I learn new things everyday! TY

Subiechik21 and MassGuy like this.
  19. Wrenny

Wrenny Well-Known Member

In thread 12, 1987 wrote: "have you ever shot a shot gun in the house? unfortunately I have. I quickly considered the risk and done it anyway thinking just that, that what I was shooting would absorb the shot and if not not enough speed left to do much to me. I have pellets in me and they will always be there. to be clear it was not a human I shot at and it was stupid."

Spider? :)

20. Steelslady

Steelslady Justice for Kelsey

What would really be nice is if LE mentioned how they knew that Jayme was there when the murders took place. Did they hear her screaming on the 911 call? Did they hear the perp scream her name? Did they hear her mother scream her name? How could they actually tell that she was there when this went on? Did they do a voice recognition of her to compare if it was her in the back ground?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.