AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #13

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by JerseyGirl, Oct 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crhedBngr

crhedBngr Attempting to Keep Calm and Carry On.

cass523, Jim_M, Subiechik21 and 4 others like this.

2. sleuther0192837465

sleuther0192837465 Stand up for what is right even if you stand alone

Can you give me a link? I’ve only read that (as per the police call log) JC was down inside the front door, not how his body was positioned. TIA

3. Ari_

Ari_ On Time Out

@Gardener1850 and @katydid23 quoted me in the previous thread about what the captor may do "for" Jayme and yes, I agree that captors often do get things for their captives. Things that will make them feel that they are doing a favor for them, something to make them look like the good guy, something that makes them have to rely on them. However, my post was referring to the captor returning to steal the dog to give to Jayme. I certainly don't think they would go to that length and risk being caught just to try to please Jayme. They will much more likely do that, as you both said, with food or other things that can be easily bought.

4. raja

raja Well-Known Member

Something like getting her a Starbucks....

5. AbbeyBabbey

AbbeyBabbey Well-Known Member

Thank you!
    My theoretical sketch will have nothing to do with similar homes. I will rely on photos, maps, aerials, known facts and, of course, my expertise.

Still looking for anyone who may have all photos, videos, aerial views saved in a single file. I sent a lot of time going through posts in the media thread and know that it does not contain all of what I have seen. Thanks in advance!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2018
  6. gngr~snap

gngr~snap Verified Pediatric Nurse Georgia

Just saw the billboard for Jayme in Marietta GA!! (just north of Atlanta)

Moo

SN76, Katharine, angelainwi and 27 others like this.
  7. Jacquie1

Jacquie1 Well-Known Member

Hi all,
    I have been a little lax in following the jayme threads here since about thread 8. (It’s a full time job, which I already have one) ;)
    Just curious, I watched the press conference with Jayme’s aunt talking yesterday, am I the only one who thought the aunt was attempting to coax a reluctant Jayme home? JMO

IMO I don’t think jayme did the deed but knows who did and is with that person, possibly willingly. -am I allowed to say that now?-

8. TCIntriguedIN30

TCIntriguedIN30 Well-Known Member

I would like to see this as well, Facing down or up can change a whole bunch of theories.

9. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

We’ve had differing opinions on this.

My take was that they were trying to humanize Jayme in the eyes of her captor, and at the same time, trying to give Jayme hope.

I absolutely don’t believe that she is with this guy willingly.

libraryg, SN76, katydid23 and 34 others like this.
  10. Ari_

Ari_ On Time Out

That sounds more like it, raja.

raja and Subiechik21 like this.
  11. HayLouise

HayLouise Law Student

Just spoke to local farmer who lives near Closs family home. He & wife got random phone call the other night from out of area #. Caller asked to speak to "Jayme." They were concerned. Reported it to authorities. May not be anything. But shows folks on alert here #findjaymecloss

Paul Blume on Twitter

Keane, Lmustang89, Kyja and 53 others like this.
  12. cheko1

cheko1 Well-Known Member

I agree with you 100%

13. daisy6441

daisy6441 Well-Known Member

If they took her and that was their main motivation then killing the parents might mean that the parents would have known exactly who she was with and could have sent the police after them immediately. Have they spoken to her friends from school?

14. MassGuy

They have. When the Sheriff was interviewed on AB the other night, she put forth dozens of questions about what they were doing.

The Sheriff, and the agencies involved, were doing everything that you could probably think of.

They started at that school.

15. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

We don’t know that Jayme is with anyone or indeed alive. I don’t think LE does either.

I do not believe that 2000 people were gathered to search for possible bits and pieces of clothing...
    Jmo

16. HayLouise

HayLouise Law Student

Also worth noting. Investigators remain active today in the fields & woods near the Closs family home. We spotted several on the move. And that farmer reported FBI eyeballing one of his cornfields this morning. #FindJayme

Paul Blume on Twitter

libraryg, 8paws, SN76 and 47 others like this.
  17. MassGuy

Exactly. It all comes down to motive, and what his intent was with her.

Was she a product of the plan, or the focus of it? And if she was the intent, what was her purpose?

The answer to this may have a direct implication on if she is still alive or not.

18. Ari_

Ari_ On Time Out

Oh what low lifes. I am assuming a hoax anyway.

19. MassGuy

I do. But searching for a body would have been part of that.

When a crime like this is committed, perpetrators frequently dump items. These items include phones, clothing, and murder weapons.

20. LietKynes

LietKynes "Law is the ultimate science."- Liet Kynes

SABBM

Hmmm.... Anything is possible.
    Afaik ; LE haven't used the words "abducted" or "kidnapped".

One possible theory that I've mentioned before and am bringing to this thread (everything on this case is galloping so swiftly !) ; is that possibly a misguided, delusional and obviously dangerous perp surprised the parents or lay in wait for them... and killed them in a fit of panic or rage. ... and dragged a shocked Jayme with him ?
    Am going with a theory that a man or men did this--- although females can be just as vicious.

Either Jayme is fearful and in total shock; or a perp has brainwashed her into some sort of Stockholm Syndrome. There's no way to know how she'd be feeling even if she appeared to be willing and compliant-- as her life as she knew it is shattered , she's a young teen, and even some adults never recover from this kind of trauma .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.