AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this doesn't go against the rules, but this photo was posted on FB.

44104960_2329320327096467_1470498052262330368_n.jpg

Jayme is holding what seems to be a smartphone. For anyone that was wondering if she had or didn't have a phone.
The photos on the Sheriff's page posted around 5pm on October 16th also show her in the same clothes sitting at a table with a visible phone as well.

What an absolute insult to the Closs family this Jaenke guy is. Not only does he break into the family's home while the family and friends pay their last respects to James and Denise on Saturday, he steals the missing Jayme's underwear too. This guy seriously needs help. Or locking up. Or both.
Wow! Actually, I was concerned about this when I posted reporters tweet/photos that house had been released and crime mobile removed, and it appeared the front door entrance only draped where door previously removed by LE. MOO

The photos on the Sheriff's page posted around 5pm on October 16th also show her in the same clothes sitting at a table with a visible phone as well.
LE has her Mom's phone. I wonder if LE also have Jayme's phone (and her Father's phone too, if he had one)?....... They seemed to be looking for a phone, etc. on their two big searches.

Paul Blume on Twitter

DEVELOPING: Barron Co sheriff reports law enforcement arrested 32yo man for burglary at Closs family home this weekend. They insist he's been cleared of any connection to #jaymecloss disappearance. But was allegedly trying to burglarize the home. Kyle Jaenke-Annis. Unbelievable.

Paul Blume on Twitter

Kyle Jaenke-Annis has been charged with Burglary & Felony Bail Jumping. Caught red handed in the home. Had allegedly pocketed girls clothing from the Closs family house inc pink tank top & a girl's dress. #FindJayme Break in occured early Saturday AM #FindJaymeCloss

This is so far beyond FUBAR'd i'm in disbelief.

I can't imagine a tank top and dress for a just turned thirteen year old would come close to fitting a 30 something man. Wonder if he was taking them for her, even though he has been "cleared".
The fact that they have cleared him, and done so quickly, means that they have some sort of irrefutable proof that he wasn’t involved. Perhaps he was in jail somewhere.

He wasn’t stealing them for her, it was likely something sexual.

October 29, 2018 Update

We have received over 2000 tips and have closed over 1875 of them and continue to work on this case. Please continue to call in your tips 1-855-744-3879 or jaymetips@co.barron.wi.us and we will bring Jayme home.

There is a tip out there that will break this case, keep them coming in. Thank you again for the community support behind the law enforcement effort on this case.

Also on Saturday Oct 27, 2018 we arrested Kyle Jaenke, 32 of Cameron for Burglary at the Closs home. Jaenke has been cleared of any involvement in the disappearance but was charged in Barron County Court today with Burglary and Bail Jumping.

Sheriff Fitzgerald

What?!
Mods, are we allowed to sleuth this person who stole from the Closs family?
Tagging @Whiskers16 @Tricia

I'm way behind but still trying to wrap my head around this.... o_O:eek::confused:

I wonder if they want this guy to think he is cleared so they can follow him when he’s released. If he hadn’t taken her clothes specifically, I could more readily accept that he’s just some random piece of excrement.

LE has her Mom's phone. I wonder if LE also have Jayme's phone (and her Father's phone too, if he had one)?....... They seemed to be looking for a phone, etc. on their two big searches.
If they are in fact looking for a phone, I think that it’s far more likely to be Jayme’s, than any other person’s.

The sheriff has said this guy is cleared with respect to the disappearance of Jaymie. Reporters are reporting that law enforcement insists he is cleared. Unless the mods or Tricia says otherwise, cleared people are not open for sleuthing. Plus, it derails the thread into all kinds of rabbit holes that likely go nowhere because the person has been cleared of involvement.
Yet we could start a thread on the burglary and sleuth him, so...I’m not so sure he can’t be sleuthed.

The fact that they have cleared him, and done so quickly, means that they have some sort of irrefutable proof that he wasn’t involved. Perhaps he was in jail somewhere.

He wasn’t stealing them for her, it was likely something sexual.

It's interesting that they seem to have cleared him completely, so quickly either he has a rock solid slam dunk alibi (most likely) or they have a lot more evidence on the perp than we are thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petoskey