AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
moo. the car info isn't from a cctv. I am getting more and more sure of that. if it was a good enough camera to get color then it would be a for sure id on type of car. if it was so poor quality that they cant tell kind of car there in no way would be color to go with it. someone seen a car or some cars or someone took a pic with a camera on a phone or there was more said on the 911 than we are thinking. something is way off when it comes to the cars.

moo. the car info isn't from a cctv. I am getting more and more sure of that. if it was a good enough camera to get color then it would be a for sure id on type of car. if it was so poor quality that they cant tell kind of car there in no way would be color to go with it. someone seen a car or some cars or someone took a pic with a camera on a phone or there was more said on the 911 than we are thinking. something is way off when it comes to the cars.

I think you're right. Eye witness is not as good as video, so might have come from a eye witness.

Hi, Glad to read your message. I saw one in Florida today, as well (and I thought the guy looked suspicious). Just kidding, about the suspicious, he was going about 80 mph, did not get a very good look. Anyway, I was going to send a tip, and now glad I hadn't sent it yet. Thanks for the info. Katt
Or maybe send it in & see if you get the same response. LE hasn’t provided info to the public that the cars are no longer sought, so what could it hurt?

Keeping Jayme safe/happy/healthy has been Denise’s main focus for the past 13 years

If as per Mark Fuhrman’s theory that Denise was the perp’s main target the best way to hurt Denise would be to hurt Jayme. Perhaps Denise was restrained on the chair (removed by LE) while the perp harmed Jayme, inflecting mental torture on Denise prior to ending her life.

Do you have a link that it is not connected? I apologize if I missed something.

I would also like a link where LE stated the red Monte Carlo was definitely not connected. Thanks.

Last MSM I read about this red car in Oshkosh was here:

After water search, Oshkosh police think someone deliberately sent car into Fox River

Car was stolen
Car was rigged to drive itself into river

This is the only thing I have seen-- a tweet from Reporter Paul Blume:

Authorities were definitely aware of the car situation yesterday. Was told pretty quick though, not related to #JaymeCloss. Wrong make, model, etc. Police in Oskhosh also dismissed it when @FOX9 called. So on surface, I'd say no go. But it still seems awfully suspicious...

Paul Blume on Twitter

Way off? In what way? It seemed to me that as publicly presented, the 2 cars of interest may or may not be involved.

Anyone here on Twitter want to tweet Paul Blume with the new article link and the sheriff's words about looking at other red cars? PB seems to have moved on to election coverage, but he was a main contributor of the press coverage of Jayme's case. Maybe he will call the sheriff again for comment?

ETA: Link
Closs case enters new phase

Not sure if it's my imagination but do previously free view media sites begin using pay walls when a news item is getting mass attention?

Way off? In what way? It seemed to me that as publicly presented, the 2 cars of interest may or may not be involved.
well it seemed to be very specific about at least one of them, but apparently not. I would call that way off. of interest, involved, how does it even matter if they have had people looking for a specific car and color and ignoring other cars that could be similar, might have been better to have just said any car that was in that area.

Can you remind me how the Monte Carlo is connected> I am behind
Was found in River in OshKosh, WI
3.5 hrs away.
Had yellow grease pen
markings like it was being auctioned.
Said to have been stolen.
Someone called the day before to say they heard yelling for help in area but police found nothing. Then car bobs up to surface empty the next day. No info released on where it traced back to, which I found odd.

This is the only thing I have seen-- a tweet from Reporter Paul Blume:

Authorities were definitely aware of the car situation yesterday. Was told pretty quick though, not related to #JaymeCloss. Wrong make, model, etc. Police in Oskhosh also dismissed it when @FOX9 called. So on surface, I'd say no go. But it still seems awfully suspicious...

Paul Blume on Twitter
Thanks! I think I did read that tweet back whenever now that you remind us... I thought maybe I had missed a specific statement by the Sheriff at a PC.

I do wonder if they are reconsidering the Oshkosh car...

Agreed. This is the best ive seen it put. The only explanation that makes sense at this point is that Jayme was indeed the target.

It would have been far easier to just kill her on scene if she wasn't.

Not necessarily the only explanation though. What if DC were the target? What if some sadist thought it would serve her right because nothing could hurt DC worse than to see the "apple of her eye; two peas in a pod" daughter raped right in front of her and killed afterwards? Who would hate DC so much though? Anybody doing a slow burn over time who hated DC for emasculating him when he behaved inappropriately towards Jayme "somewhere in time and place." DC and Jayme were probably long over it but he was not. That would explain the possible 20 minutes in the house... time taking place because Jayme might have hidden and had to be found. Two sadists in the house and one keeps DC in his sights... (tied to a chair?) and the other is after Jayme who is eventually found or found right away. He begins to sexually assault Jayme and DC broke loose, tried to stop it... couldn't safely manage that and made a break for it to get her phone ... got her phone and made the 911 call. She was killed prematurely at that point and Jayme taken because killer #1 had begun the sexual assault and couldn't leave his DNA behind. And, if this is what happened, he wanted to finish what he'd started. Maybe that's why the mattress examination by LE. Maybe it was planned all along to kill Jayme and take her along due to the sexual assault motivation for express purpose of inflicting pain on DC, making DC the primary target.
On the other hand, if they killed JC at the door then killed DC on sight and then grabbed Jayme and ran within a few minutes (911 call and all because that could be accomplished in, I think, way less than 10 minutes tops, then I would agree that Jayme was the only logical target.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members