AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #26

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by JerseyGirl, Oct 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irmese

Irmese Well-Known Member

IMO, most of the time when someone is taken, the abductor begins to think they need to get rid of the person because they are afraid they are about to get caught but they can't just let their prisoner go because they likely can identify them. OTOH, there have been quite a lot of cases where someone has been held for long periods of time (weeks, months, or years) and eventually escape or are let go. Unfortunately, we know whoever took Jayme has no compunction about killing. There is still a slim chance she's alive. I think she was the target, and I believe she was taken for sexual purposes. She may be able to build a relationship and be "useful" to him and liked well enough that he will keep her alive. She may eventually be able to escape.

JRW, pepper 34, ShaylaVale and 5 others like this.

2. YNWA-Gerrard

YNWA-Gerrard Member

Recording if taken face value..?? Can’t tell.
    most articles I’ve read On Fitzgerald are good... with no of convictions..

Long-simmering feud leads to plotting of man's murder

That article highlights murder plot where Fitzgerald uses lot of technology/ warrants most hoped for in this case.. hope he’s doing that here..

Most his cases lead to convictions and seem well done.. did see one rape case where perp walked and kinda stunning... but that seemed rare ..

3. BlinkOfAnI

BlinkOfAnI Well-Known Member

The greater percentage of abduction cases involve some familiarity. It can be very minimal contact or simply watching from a distance. The painting company that had the Closs home (along with others but now removed) on their website reminds me of something. When I was a PO there were a few job types people under supervision commonly reported as employment. Painting or fixing houses was one of them. These type jobs seemed to come and go quickly. There was also restaurant work, elderly care (until the background check came back), and lawn care. I have to wonder if the painting company had a large turnover of workers or if they were typically the same people. Just my thoughts to wrap my night up.Goodnight fellow WS's

4. ArizonaNative

ArizonaNative Active Member

Any idea how many guests were at the birthday gathering?

TatianaBarbie and DancingMuse like this.
  5. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Hey Everyone, ]

Please continue the discussion RIGHT HERE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.