AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Deputies responded to a residence on Highway 8 east of Barron that was asking for help shortly before 1 a.m. When deputies arrived, they found two deceased adults. Jayme Closs, 13, is considered "missing and endangered." Jayme is described as 5' tall, 100 pounds and has green eyes and blond or strawberry blond hair.

2 dead, 13-year-old girl missing in Barron County, Wisconsin

Jayme%20Closs_1539605722558.jpg_6224138_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Deputies responded to a residence on Highway 8 east of Barron that was asking for help shortly before 1 a.m. When deputies arrived, they found two deceased adults. Jayme Closs, 13, is considered "missing and endangered." Jayme is described as 5' tall, 100 pounds and has green eyes and blond or strawberry blond hair.

2 dead, 13-year-old girl missing in Barron County, Wisconsin

Jayme%20Closs_1539605722558.jpg_6224138_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

A press conference was held at 11am.
  1. They're continuing to receive tips.
  2. 911 call was from a cell phone.
  3. Unknown if the word "help" was said, but there was some kind of disturbance going on in that house.
  4. FBI is assisting, providing support teams and staff.
  5. Residence is still being processed, working with state crime lab.
  6. Hoping to receive prelim autopsy reports and share more info at 4 pm.
  7. Jayme attended a family gathering on Sunday.
  8. Number one goal is to bring Jayme home.
  9. Following up on phones, social media, etc.
  10. At this time, they do not see a danger to the public.
  11. If you notice someone with a change of behavior, please report that.
  12. They will be releasing an updated photo on their FB page after the briefing.

One thing that is very odd about that video is someone in a white shirt exits the black car with the girl then gets into the other black car who has a driver wearing a blue shirt.

Great catch with someone exiting the car before it pulls into the gas pump area. Perhaps the other male getting out of the passenger side, and into the back seat? It was a bit obstructed, and I didn't see anyone getting into the other black car that pulls next to them, but I'll have to watch it again.

Seems the one in the passenger seat might be a younger girl, Jmo.

Posting surveillance video again here, for reference.

To the poster on the previous thread (sorry I am scatter-brained) who spoke of her husband using reloads and going to the gun range, I get what you are saying.
My first husband was a sniper in the Army. He taught me how to shoot. 100 yards is nothing really.
Who knows what they were shot with? We don't even know yet if they were both shot.
But good thoughts on the reloading. It would make it almost impossible to trace such a casing.
Waiting and hoping for autopsy results at the 4pm briefing.
I do not like where my thoughts are taking me right now.
I just don't. :(
Chi

Search Continues for Missing Wisconsin Teen, Investigation into Double Homicide Case Underway
The best friend of a missing Barron County, Wisconsin, girl said she's afraid for her friend's life as the search for her continues Tuesday morning.

"She would never run away," family friend Ashlea said. "She was really, like, not the type of person who would do that."

What makes Jayme's disappearance so puzzling for investigators is that police say they have never been called out to the Closs home before and Jayme had no known issues at middle school.

A press conference was held at 11am.
  1. They're continuing to receive tips.
  2. 911 call was from a cell phone.
  3. Unknown if the word "help" was said, but there was some kind of disturbance going on in that house.
  4. FBI is assisting, providing support teams and staff.
  5. Residence is still being processed, working with state crime lab.
  6. Hoping to receive prelim autopsy reports and share more info at 4 pm.
  7. Jayme attended a family gathering on Sunday.
  8. Number one goal is to bring Jayme home.
  9. Following up on phones, social media, etc.
  10. At this time, they do not see a danger to the public.
  11. If you notice someone with a change of behavior, please report that.
  12. They will be releasing an updated photo on their FB page after the briefing.

Pretty much everything we already knew I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021