AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gardener1850

Do you want to take these? Got a few minutes to take the top 2?

I’ll start with Kaitynn and Aaron.

ETA:

Gallery: 40 missing children in Wisconsin, according to a national database

—-yeah I’m afraid this is going to take some time. Remember when we knocked out the 50 in Colorado, G?

WS. Link:
These 50 people disappeared in Colorado this year

Girl, I'm SO behind on reading here... and I'm totally ignoring my other threads... But yes I will make threads for the top 2 if no one else jumped on it before my reply.
I'll also work on threads for the rest of Wisconsin missing later tonight. In honor of Jayme. And because all the missing in her state deserve a thread. :)

Posted about 1 hour ago
Barron County Sheriff's Department

Barron County Town Hall

Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald will be hosting a local town hall that is for Barron County residents only, there will be no media access. This is to offer me the opportunity to connect with the citizens of Barron County, and have a private dialogue about how our community is doing. We will have victim assistance personnel available to address wellness concerns.

This event will be held at 7 pm at WITC in Rice Lake at 1900 College Drive in the Conference Center

Sheriff Fitzgerald

I am interested in learning a little more about the change in schools. It may or may not have significance, but I am curious despite the statement regarding the caretaker moving. The distance between the two schools does not appear all that far..... is it possible Jayme's parents just gave this reason to family and friends to protect her privacy?

Is it possible Jayme was receiving unwanted attention from a teacher, school worker, coach, bus driver, etc., and her parents removed her for this reason? Have any of them recently resigned, or been terminated? Are any of them on a leave of absence, or out due to illness? Have there been any reports from other students about odd behavior/text messages (sexual in nature)?

Again - may not be significant, and not accusing anyone. Just curious.

Speculation here, but I found the information here about the Cameron School District helpful... Cameron School District - Comet Club

IMO, and JMO, I believe this is why Jayme originally went to Cameron schools, even though she resides in the Barron School District. I think she aged out of being eligible for this program, and added to her “ride-giver” moving closer to Barron, it became necessary to get her into a school closer to home. I can’t find a “comet club” for Barron School District, but if I lived in the two towns, and had to choose between schools, Cameron would win solely for the “comet club.”

Both schools are great schools, strong athletic programs, good academic programs.

Back to lurker mode; I will be back when I have information that is hopeful or relevant.

So if it was the second shot that the neighbor thought was the loudest I guess I was thinking backwards about it being upon entry into the house. Maybe it was actually as the perp left the house and he shot dad chasing him. Also, it sounds like the 2 shots were fairly close in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks