AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google Maps

I don't see train tracks, but I see the Red Cedar River and a few creeks...does anyone know if the home was east of SR 53?
Google Maps

Railroad tracks are right behind the woods behind the house. I attached an image with an arrow pointing at the tracks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-10-17_19-51-06.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-17_19-51-06.png
    374 KB · Views: 79
I believe in holding on to hope until there is proven to be no hope.
But I still have a really bad feeling about this.
Of course we all do, Jayme has already been gone for too long.
I'm putting my faith in the FBI and other experts. IMO they're her best hope.
Chi
Me too. And the fact that the alleged men who took her also murdered her parents in cold blood is sinister.

Wouldn't it be awesome during the Town Hall meeting if they asked the residents to submit to a voluntary DNA swab? Of course they won't, but I can dream can't I?
We don’t even know they have DNA to compare it to at this point. Unfortunately, they very well might not, atleast not yet.

The sheriff called a meeting Wednesday evening with Barron County residents, but he barred reporters from attending, saying he wants to have a private dialogue with the people who elected him.

Bill Lueders, president of the Wisconsin Freedom of Information Council, called the decision to bar the media "offensive."

"The media are uniquely able to help, in terms of getting out information and encouraging people to share tips," Lueders said. "Does he want to find this girl, or does he just want to make a public display of his dislike for the press?"
Investigators have '100 percent expectation' that missing Wisconsin girl Jayme Closs is still alive
It makes little sense to me in this situation. LE need ALL the help they can get to find JC.

Yes, I think they will be checking driver's licenses, or some other type of ID, before letting folks into the meeting tonight. I do feel, however, that there will be some info. leaked to the public. People talk. Some people love the limelight and attention. We shall see.

if they did something like this what would happen to the people who refused?
They might look at them a little harder, but I don’t think it’s going to happen at this point anyways.

In general, most people willingly comply, but lots of innocent people also refuse to provide DNA samples.

Could someone good with maps help me out here?

I just read that about 1500 feet from their home through the woods, that there is a tower with a gravel road that goes between two cornfields and comes out at US 8. Could this the way that the perp got her out of there, maybe at gun point, as they might have had a car or truck parked on that gravel road before going to the Closs home? Or I am just reaching here?
What direction is the tower from the home? I'm not seeing it.
MOO

I say that because if they ID'd the perp, he or she probably will panic and then we'd be even more screwed trying to figure where she is.
At this point, if they did know who he was, they’d almost certainly release the name and vehicle information.

History tells us that this is the correct play in situations like this. I think they genuinely don’t have an answer.

Missing Wisconsin girl's parents died from gunshots, Jayme Closs may have been there, sheriff says

Officials determined that James and Denise Closs died from gunshot wounds early Monday and ruled their deaths as homicides, Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald said at an afternoon news conference. Further details about the autopsies were not available, and the murder weapon has not been found.

Fitzgerald on Wednesday said that information from the phone call and from inside the home led investigators to conclude that Jayme Closs was home at the time her parents were killed.

Of course it could have been for anything-new car, home improvement...I do wonder what the $13,000 equity loan was taken for last year. Their home value is under $100,000, so that’s a pretty decent amount to take vs home value. I don’t think they had any other real estate like a cabin, right? Did they buy something valuable that someone else may have wanted?

Sikora Prime Painting and Washing, LLC

They had their home repainted recently, perhaps they paid for that, roofing, etc.

Google Maps

Railroad tracks are right behind the woods behind the house. I attached an image with an arrow pointing at the tracks.

kinda feels like we are basically operating under notion that the time needed to get away would be longer than it might be

if they both were fleeing together willingly it really might only be seconds to get out of there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member