AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #6

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by JerseyGirl, Oct 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oceanblueeyes

oceanblueeyes Well-Known Member

I agree.

They have had ample time to view her social media footprint by now.

Personally I think she only chatted with her school friends or about her school activities. I dont think they have found anything suspicious.

If the suspect was local I think that would be linked by now in a community of only 3300 and less than that because I think they know they are looking for a male suspect.

Imo

Katharine, SN76, Cardinal47 and 10 others like this.

2. PinkPrincessPoop

PinkPrincessPoop Well-Known Member

Some dogs are trained not to bark at strangers. Also there are collars that will physically prevent barking, certain specific type of people like to use them on their pets. Also possible the dog was in another room with the door closed.

3. SeekingJana

SeekingJana Well-Known Member

WHY is it germane to dissect the financial health of a couple who's now deceased?
    What if this were your parents, your sister, brother, loved one in any way?

I don't think this is right or fair. What's done through the courts is ABOVE BOARD. It's how law abiding people get help with and relief from untenable financial debths.
    It's NOT " how they lived" or " how they died", but a bump in the road.

<modsnip - personalizing>

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2018
    mimi56, oceanblueeyes, SN76 and 24 others like this.
  4. jpo74

jpo74 Well-Known Member

i think maybe perp(s) waited for the dad to come home and maybe he was the target and then mom and jayme woke up i dont get it either.

MsBetsy likes this.
  5. IceIce9

IceIce9 Well-Known Member

Wonder if there are any children from a prior marriage, if either parent had been married before.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2018
  6. MBK

MBK Member

Since LE wants to know more about the parents, I think that details like this may be relevant. Financial troubles and the WHY of those troubles may lead to motive.

7. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

That’s entirely possible. They definitely know more that they are letting on, but I don’t get the impression that they are close to solving this.

I believe them to be competent and motivated, but sometimes the crime doesn’t lend itself to a quick resolution.

8. WillenFan21

WillenFan21 Well-Known Member

I don't think its anything other than this guy wanted Jayme. The crime against her parents was sinister and I think if it was anything other than not wanting Jayme they would have killed her too. And as someone mentioned about the dog that maybe the perp didn't harm it because Jayme loved the dog makes a lot of sense,.

9. oceanblueeyes

oceanblueeyes Well-Known Member

MsBetsy and MassGuy like this.
  10. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

That's what I thought, too.

Wrenny and MassGuy like this.
  11. MesquiteO21

MesquiteO21 Please take the time to read "The Gift of Fear"

i wouldn't worry about this scenario too much. if perp did try it, i really have the utmost faith that LE/forensic scientists would be able to tell. i don't want to list all the reasons cuz i'm not interested in helping someone make a murder look like a suicide, but trust there are a lot of clues that you can tell is a murder made to look like suicide!

Mercedes, jpo74, MassGuy and 4 others like this.
  12. MaryG12

MaryG12 Well-Known Member

Is there any chance the perpetrator had a silencer on the gun he was using? Which might explain why none of the neighbors heard the gunshots?

Wild Rose likes this.
  13. LaborOfLobe

LaborOfLobe Active Member

Hello all.

Just been following along quietly and the more I read, the more my head spins. One thing I keep thinking about...the timeline of the sounds of the gunshots and the phone call to 911 (made by whomever) and the fact that LE arrived so quickly, yet there seems to have been no efforts to resuscitate either parent. My goodness, I'm trying to mentally run away from the carnage and horror. "Unresponsive" doesn't cut it for me, clearly they sustained mortal injuries that were incompatible with life. Sorry to be so graphic.

This crime involved an incredible amount of rage. Drug fueled by a perp who felt some perceived wrong? IDK. I'm having a hard time believing, at this point, that this was all about Jayme. Why not abduct her away from home? Why the violence against her parents? Of course, I don't have the mind of a criminal so I really have no clue. I'm often wrong and it doesn't matter. What matters is that this darling young girl is found soon. I'm not ready to give up hope, but I shudder to think what Jayme has seen and has endured since this happened - or worse yet, the alternative (deceased). My heart aches for her and her family.

Keep up the good work as always, sleuths. You guys are so dedicated and compassionate.

Hang in there, sweet girl. Everyone loves you and is trying their best to find you!

14. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

If there were two abductors, the “rescue Jayme” motive moves up in probability. A person obsessed w/Jayme for personal reasons is less likely to bring along an accomplice. Unless it was one of those weird couples Criminal Minds is so fond of, where wives help their whacked-out husbands find little girls.

15. demetra

demetra Well-Known Member

just a thought but maybe the dog ran out as soon as door was kicked in to get away from all the commotion, and returned after the suspect fled with jc left. imo

Underdogga, SN76 and thinkitover like this.
  16. nobodyuknow22

nobodyuknow22 Well-Known Member

This is actually not a normal response. It would be called in as a disturbance. This is a very big clue to the "yelling" during this unknown 28 min period.

The other big clue is the 4 min window of escape. To leave unseen with an unwilling participant is very odd.

Cardinal47, Al Ka, Marah and 5 others like this.
  17. white rabbit

white rabbit Well-Known Member

bumping my own post.

fred&edna likes this.
  18. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Of course she's a victim. And I do not believe there's any chance she willingly went with the psychopath who did this to her family.

But even those who supposedly go "willingly" with the perp are considered victims at this age.

We had a case where a young girl was seduced by either mom's boyfriend or roommate. I can't recall which. He killed the mother and took the child.

She was found in CA after a passerby looked at her and felt something was wrong. I think they were panhandling.

LE never treated her as a "suspect". That's ludicrous. At her age (I think she was 12-13), she is a victim.

And I don't think this could be young teenagers. To me the violence smacks of someone older.

19. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

She didn't appear to have physical disabilities -- reported she was on cross country team, and several photos of her at her dance recital.

20. KLB

KLB Member

Just a thought--she might not have gone willingly, but the perp(s) might have tied her or knocked her unconscious?

Moonsie, Gardener1850, Amonet and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.