AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Challenger may be red or orange. I would lean towards red. I can't imagine an orange car. JMO.lol
I was just on a trip from Pensacola, FL back to New Orleans this weekend and I saw a bright orange Dodge Challenger. I pointed it out to my husband and asked him how much more likely he would be to pull over one of those (LEO) and he said, “oh, 100%, they stick out like a sore thumb and more likely to speed”. Hopefully that’s at least a good sign? Lol

WS doesn't work well, so I'm posting this without reading the last pages here:

Jayme Closs search hones in on local hollow as police ask for volunteers to help with their efforts | Daily Mail Online
Jayme's father was still alive for a few moments when police arrived on the scene, but slipped into unconsciousness almost immediately after first responders made their way into the home.

There was no sign of Jaymee in the house.

Wish the DM would correct the story about father being alive, now that the Sheriff has said he was NOT alive.

"After more discussion with Fitzgerald on Saturday morning, Fitzgerald said he was not releasing any information about how the door got opened. He said when the deputies arrived at the house, James was found dead at the door."

In a rural area like this, an SUV like that may not be as common as one would think, many people still drive much older cars. In a town like Barron I bet my 2013 model vehicle would look really out of place.
NOt really. Barron Wisconsin has a flourishing economy . It's unemployment is 2 percent. They have an expected growth of 40 percent over the next 10 years. The median household income is near 55,000 dollars. They have low taxes. You can buy a home for 100 000. Barron was voted one of the best places to live. I saw leading employment is construction.

Thank heavens for Video Camera's. They are the new work horses on the FBI's war on crime. Fingers crossed something breaks soon and sweet Jayme is found alive.
They worked for
Wish the DM would correct the story about father being alive, now that the Sheriff has said he was NOT alive.
They aren't credible at all, imo.

How many women would be keen to drive the red / orange car? Call me sexist but that’s more of a guy thing. I imagine the driver of that car if he sees the news will recognize himself and report himself to LE to be ruled out. I imagine LE will have tons of calls about people in the area who drive those cars.

So I wonder: couldn’t they call up a DMV list for the cars of interest to find out how many in the area? Talk to owners? Is that too big a task at the moment? :(

I don’t post often, so sorry if someone had said this.... I think they know WAY more and a break is getting close. That SUV looking one kinda looks like the one in that video from the gas station. If I not mistaken... Not sure where that video is now. Someone even asked at the presser about if she had a phone... he said he can’t comment. So that’s what makes me think that they know a bunch..

One week after 13-year-old Jayme Closs was abducted from her rural Wisconsin home, authorities are looking for two vehicles of interest after cars were spotted near the Closs home around the time of the crime.

One car was likely a red or orange 2000 to 2014 Dodge Challenger, based on surveillance videos from homes and businesses, Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald said at a news conference Monday.

The second car was likely a 2006 to 2010 black Ford Edge or a 2004 to 2010 black Acura MDX, Fitzgerald said.

Sheriff looking for cars of interest in case of missing Wisconsin girl Jayme Closs
That should be 2008 for the Challenger. The first year for the Challenger was 2008.

This is the first time I'm thinking they have more than I think they have, if that makes sense! Much more than the two vehicles, too.
He did say in the presser that they are searching tomorrow because of information that came in on the tipline. So they are getting viable tips, IMO, but are still sorting through them.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but any talk of multiple perps?
A. They broke through the door and were able to overtake not one, but two adults.
B. News reports today (Monday) suggest authorities are looking for two vehicles of interest after cars were spotted near the Closs home around the time of the crime.

They certainly would have pulled registration information for VINs that match the vehicle descriptions prior to this release. VINs will yield make, model, year, and color (among other things).

I would guess that they checked Wisconsin registered vehicles first, then Minnesota...many people from Illinois visit northern Wisconsin, but mostly in the summer or during hunting season.

Fitzgerald told The Associated Press on Monday that "something triggered" the decision to conduct another ground search that starts Tuesday, but he declined to elaborate. He said he didn't know the exact area of the search but said it would include the land around Jayme's home near Barron, a rural western Wisconsin city about 80 miles (130 kilometers) northeast of Minneapolis.
Sheriff seeks 2,000 volunteers to search for Wisconsin girl

I wonder if someone told them of an old underground storm cellar or something out there but wasn’t sure on exact location? I’m thinking that’s what they need so many people for. So no area is missed.

They certainly would have pulled registration information for VINs that match the vehicle descriptions prior to this release. VINs will yield make, model, year, and color (among other things).
For sure. They’ve probably been hard at work on finding these vehicles.

Tips will help as well, especially if they have to investigate every possible vehicle that matches the models that they are looking for.

It’s faster if the public helps.

One week after 13-year-old Jayme Closs was abducted from her rural Wisconsin home, authorities are looking for two vehicles of interest after cars were spotted near the Closs home around the time of the crime.

One car was likely a red or orange 2000 to 2014 Dodge Challenger, based on surveillance videos from homes and businesses, Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald said at a news conference Monday.

The second car was likely a 2006 to 2010 black Ford Edge or a 2004 to 2010 black Acura MDX, Fitzgerald said.

Sheriff looking for cars of interest in case of missing Wisconsin girl Jayme Closs
DM is still showing the surveillance video of Miami tank stop with it's perps and cars ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washingtonsupersleuth