AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surveillance video in missing girl search
This is surveillance video from a Florida gas station where a witness reported a possible sighting of Amber Alert subject Jayme Closs. Jayme was reported missing from Barron after her parents were found shot to death. It has not been confirmed that Jayme is the female in this vehicle, but police are investigating. It's a Wisconsin license plate 160WER.

Looks like a small child climbing around in the front seat, not near old enough to be Jayme IMO

Shotgun shells left on a scene can be traced to a specific gun, but it is very difficult to do.
Depends on the age of the shotgun and how many imperfections it may have in it's "rifling" to leave any traceable marks on a casing.
It's not often the choice of the "casual" criminal. Too heavy, too noticeable, too loud.
This is a brazen case for sure.
jmo Chi

My husband reloads shells and at the gun club they don’t differentiate between whose is whose. They just split them up and he has a reloaded here. You’ve opened up a field of questions for him from me. I would think that could make it more difficult if they did happen to find the gun also? Left field I know, but that popped into my head first thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member