GENERIC HEADER NEWS MISSING PERSONS

Found Safe WI - Jill, 55, & Jordan Rousseau, 21, mother & daughter, Dale, Outagamie Co., 16 Jun 2019

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Jun 18, 2019.

1. FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey Well-Known Member

In the press conference, there were comments made by both about being out of town. It is pure speculation about their possible involvement with each other, after the hugging and hair petting and comments about her hair on TV. They were both odd, so who knows. MOO

2. Rotten apple

Rotten apple Well-Known Member

I wonder if the adopted son had anything to do with their disappearance- if he knew hubby/dad was out of town. Perhaps he showed up and wanted money? Idk- Could be why LE is keeping their lips sealed. MOO, IMO, JMO
    Strange case for sure...

FunkyMonkey and lisa122473 like this.
  3. Saribella

Saribella Well-Known Member

The WBAY link is gone. I saw the hair comment (which made me cringe quite a bit...) but I didn't see the out of town part.

Kelly Rousseau talks about his wife and daughter being found safe

Something is not right with this guy at all. Check out the video carefully. MOO I think he knows why they left.

4. FunkyMonkey

I read that comment and wondered about it too. I just couldn’t make it mesh with not warning the dad or anyone else, not returning BFF’s texts, and leaving phones at home. If someone was after me, I would sure as hell want my phone... unless I didn’t want to be found by anyone. So mystifying. Just glad they’re all ok, whatever the issue was. MOO

5. FunkyMonkey

In the press conference he mentions being away for days at a funeral. Friend mentions being away for days at a conference and not getting responses when texting Jordan.

6. NervousNellie

NervousNellie Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Friend was at a retreat all week, returning Saturday. He left Thursday, returning Sunday.

Betty P, Sconnie and FunkyMonkey like this.
  7. ilovechili

ilovechili Where is the wiKKed witch? Will Oct. bring her?

Friend also after saying retreat then mentioned when she returned from college, she was busy before finally trying to reach Jordan (paraphrasing). I guess they could be one and the same--retreat related to college. The UP is quite a hike.

Also friend could not reach Jordan, but Jordan also tried to reach friend prior to that I think like three times towards the end of that past week. Friend said she did not take her phone to the retreat and had told her she would not be able to reach her.

Mentions of sleepovers, children's movies and a 21 year old needing practice at driving I think were also things many of us found a bit unusual at 21. I do not mean that in any negative way, just saying I guess they still enjoy fun, youthful activities or perhaps it is due to being sheltered and/or home schooled. Each thing on its own is not so unusual but put together gives that picture, at least imo.

I don't know what happened here but will agree it is all a bit odd as it stands at the moment.

Jmo.

8. Saribella

Saribella Well-Known Member

9. NervousNellie

NervousNellie Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

From the article you linked:

“The Outagamie County Sheriff's Office said the investigation is finished and the department will take no further action.”

10. Steelslady

Steelslady Well-Known Member

Well now, this is one of those cases that should they disappear again, I wouldn't give it the time of day.

How about at least a thank you and maybe even an apology for causing so many people- loved ones, friends, and strangers, worry over these two? Was this over a silly fight

11. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

A Madison police spokesman told FOX 11 the mother and daughter were pulled over around 2:30 p.m. Wednesday. During the traffic stop, they provided limited details to Madison officers. Eventually, they assured Madison police they would get in touch with the Outagamie County Sheriff's Office, and agreed to meet sheriff's officials at their office in Appleton.

Kelly Rousseau, Jill's husband and Jordan's father, told FOX 11 they returned to their home in Dale Wednesday night. He did not provide any more information.

The Outagamie County Sheriff's Office said the investigation is finished and the department will take no further action.

Missing mother, daughter were discovered in Madison

12. OurThing2

OurThing2 New Member

If they brought Benson into this then they would have to explain why the adoption didnt work out.

bellesnwhistles and angelainwi like this.
  13. justchrissy47

justchrissy47 Well-Known Member

The daughter looks older than 21 IMO

kikukohime, JustMe93 and Iona like this.
  14. rob68

rob68 Active Member

How weird was it that during Kelly's PC the camera zoomed in on his wedding ring for a time then later also zoomed in on the daughter's friends' left hand which also had a ring on her wedding ring finger.

Schmitz5100 and Simoea like this.
  15. Betty P

Betty P Well-Known Member

So even though they knew everyone was worried and searching for them, they still didn't contact LE or let anyone know where they were. It took Madison police spotting the car and pulling them over before they finally agreed to talk to police. I assumed they saw the news coverage and decided to contact police on their own, but instead they practically had to be apprehended. Very odd and certainly inconsiderate to LE, their family and friends. JMO

16. Schmitz5100

Schmitz5100 Well-Known Member

Super weird!

17. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Not disagreeing but I think it would be fairly easy to be oblivious to the fuss if both Jill and Jordan left their phones/electronics behind. MOO

18. viccity

viccity Active Member

Random dramatic speculation: abortion?

Rural_PC, MsArk, MissMalowe and 2 others like this.
  19. Bits777

Bits777 Well-Known Member

The whole situation is so very strange- leaving cell phones to me would indicate gone forever- get new phones on the way and start life anew- strange the daughter went no contact with her friends- if it was a safety issue I don't think they would be reuniting with husband/father- and to worry family, friends, community have them searching and praying and then never mention a thank you to LE or all those concerned- very odd!!! But at the end of the day they are safe and I do hope they stay safe and well!!!

20. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

nanwv and rob68 like this.