Found Safe WI - Jill, 55, & Jordan Rousseau, 21, mother & daughter, Dale, Outagamie Co., 16 Jun 2019

Jill and Jordan Rousseau, the two Dale women who mysteriously went missing for three days in June, have obtained temporary restraining orders against Kelly Rousseau, Jill's husband and Jordan's father, because of alleged domestic abuse.

The petitions for the restraining orders assert Kelly Rousseau used a Taser flashlight to injure Jill Rousseau, 55, and Jordan Rousseau, 21, within the past two weeks. Jill reported injuries to her arms and head, and Jordan reported injuries to her head, arms, chest, leg and back.

Dale women who went missing obtain temporary restraining order against husband, father
Gee, what a shock!

I am so proud of the mother and daughter for doing this. I wish them all of the best. I think most of us knew something wasn't right in that home. Prayers for mother and daughter.

Jill and Jordan Rousseau, the two Dale women who mysteriously went missing for three days in June, have obtained temporary restraining orders against Kelly Rousseau, Jill's husband and Jordan's father, because of alleged domestic abuse.

The petitions for the restraining orders assert Kelly Rousseau used a Taser flashlight to injure Jill Rousseau, 55, and Jordan Rousseau, 21, within the past two weeks. Jill reported injuries to her arms and head, and Jordan reported injuries to her head, arms, chest, leg and back.

Dale women who went missing obtain temporary restraining order against husband, father
What a beast he is. Tough guy.

When that press conference was called, by the husband, and I watched it, I got a feeling something was off. Now, looking back, I think it was another attempt by KR to re-assert control over them. To publicly shame them into returning to the fold. I never got the sense that he truly feared for their safety. As it turns out, they weren't safe in their own home.
Exactly. He thought he had them under control, and that they would come back after he shamed them in the media. He didn't fool me one bit.

I wish they would move far away from there, although, if someone wants to harm you, they can find you easily these days.

Outagamie Co. mother and daughter seek permanent restraining order against husband, father

This one has more details of the case and also a news video segment where you can see court footage of all parties.

Interesting extra info :

"Jill has re-keyed all of the business including Mr. Rousseau's after filing this restraining order. She has also taken his business paperwork, including bills, client files, and she is not a part of that business," explained attorney Sara Micheletti.

There are a few new events in the two court records. Both have confidential address information for the victims (rightfully so) and one has the support of a psychiatrist for the need for a restraining order/injunction. Hearings are set for 08/29.

Wisconsin Circuit Court Access

I just put in the husband/father's name.

Wow. I figured this would happen long ago but instead the restraining orders came about and not divorce. I am not sure I would drop the restraining order actions if I were them--although I guess such could possibly be handled through the family court divorce action(?).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back