WI -- July 30, 2022: Apple River multiple stabbing; one teen dead, 4 other people hurt; 52 year old man arrested

cheko1

Reaction score
So far his defense seems to be the same as Kyle Rettenhouse. He remembers nothing except being pushed And knocked down. Problem with self defense is he threw the first punch & hit a girl. Thats when the rest of them stepped in. Will be a good trial to follow. The judge is a no nonsense Judge.

IDK

Reaction score
Nick claimed he had been drinking heavily all day. The girl also said she was drinking.

I live about 5 miles from where it happened. So very sad!!! I was a few blocks away as they were searching for Miu. Somerset is a very small town, alot of Revenue is made from tubers.
That is very sad and I’m sorry this happened at such a popular recreation area. I hope they will be able to sort out what happened, or if Miu just suddenly went off the deep end. Is there much known about the teen who was murdered or the girl who was stabbed?

vls12345

Reaction score

vls12345

Reaction score

Circuit Court Judge Michael Waterman found probable cause that a felony was committed and set Miu’s arraignment for next Thursday, Sept. 8, where the defendant will be asked to enter a plea of guilty, not guilty or no contest.

vls12345

Reaction score

5 EYEWITNESS NEWS Reporter Eric Chaloux reports that during the hearing, Miu entered a “not guilty” plea to all charges.

Chaloux reports the judge has set a Nov. 1 status hearing to learn how both sides plan to progress with their cases.