WI WI - Kayla Berg, 15, Wausau, 11 Aug 2009

I agree, Maureen. This girl who posted on the youtube channel 7 years ago has denied making the video. However, if you watch her video's on her channel from 7 years ago, you can see and hear it probably was her. Also, the person replying to her video's looks exactly like this guy in this video (DR). I am thinking she is denying that she did it to random people asking her but hasn't denied doing it to the police yet.

I agree, Maureen. This girl who posted on the youtube channel 7 years ago has denied making the video. However, if you watch her video's on her channel from 7 years ago, you can see and hear it probably was her. Also, the person replying to her video's looks exactly like this guy in this video (DR). I am thinking she is denying that she did it to random people asking her but hasn't denied doing it to the police yet.

Help me find this? I'm looking and looking and not finding this girl or DR?

EDIT - Found it! Had to go to the very bottom of discussions.

*caution, contains material that may be offensive to some, if you want me to remove i can

https://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/commen...scovered_video_now_suspected_of_being/d8o4az9

that comment was posted to reddit.. it could be a troll.. but sent chills when i opened the image. reverse image google doesnt seem to find anything at quick glance.

edit: It seems the post was removed, it read "Clue: Come Home Walter! By Patrick Doyle" with am image linked, a girl, pants less from behind, arms and legs bound. the image link is still up, and i have it. i dont know if i should share it or not.

Help me find this? I'm looking and looking and not finding this girl or DR?

EDIT - Found it! Had to go to the very bottom of discussions.

Hi Carol, I sent a private message to you. Did you get it?

I am expecting LE will debunk this momentarily if this is fake! It really does appear someone else is sitting alongside the computer and reflecting in his glasses, so that's three people involved if this is creative expression. I would imagine all three would want to debunk it as Kayla or any unwilling girl, especially since it's public knowledge at least one mother is being tormented beyond comprehension.

See, to me it seems the guy is a really, really BAD actor. Almost like he even messes up his lines and then tries to fix it. Notice how the camera is at first then it seems almost purposely grainy and at an angle in what seems to be a basement - exactly like a horror film.

The bathroom does have a lock on the outside - but it is a very flimsy lock, one that could be broken just by opening the door. She has her hands tied, but they are in front, she has a gag in her mouth - but she is able to scream and yell incredibly loud.

In all it seems to be more like a try at a horror film. But I hope they find out exactly just to be sure.

Got it! Thanks!

I also d/l that awful pic from the reddit thread

If this video can't be debunked I think that calendar behind his shoulder could be identified. It looks like a complimentary free one a local business would give to their customers.

So I went through SB's youtube and that DR guy seems to be some kind of nutso fan.. not someone she'd collaborate with. Also visited his youtube page the voice and mannerisms seem way different.

I actually want it to turn out to be them or some amateur film students.. but my hinkey meter is way up on this one.

I've tried to google earth the retirement home I read she was dropped off in front of. They said the house was across the street from it and it was condemned.. also that it was a bad area? It does not look like that to me when I'm snooping. I don't know if it's changed that much?

It's not a bad area, there are a number of rental properties. It was condemned temporarily for repairs, not a "tear down" situation.

It's on the main road to the High School for this side of town which also turns into a back road highway in a few blocks. So high traffic during the day not so much in the evenings.

I'm so freaked right out. Can't believe I watched it. Now I can't sleep.
I can't see it again. Just looking at the dude's still pic gets my anxiety right up there.
I do hope they find out what's up with this video. Even knowing it's a hoax, it freaks me right out.
Will never watch stuff like that again.

In comparing the guy in the video to the FB acct, IMO they look like 2 completely different guys. the FB profile guy has very close-set narrow eyes. Lips are thinner. Dude in video also has very very distinct dimples that are even obvious when he's not smiling. And he's got very smiley expressive eyes. His entire affect is very animated and expressive. It's a shame that someone has mentioned a name elsewhere as that guy by that name according to FB looks to me like a very withdrawn, has a very flat affect, maybe even depressed whose 2 cats are his whole world and being wrongly named as the person in the video could be enough to really put a fragile person over the edge

Looking at this person's two Facebook pages and his Myspace (the person named in a comment at the heavy.com link), he looks somewhat like the man in the video, but the hair is different. His name is Patrick, though.

I have to tread carefully here, as we're not allowed to sleuth innocent people.

I'm so freaked right out. Can't believe I watched it. Now I can't sleep.
I can't see it again. Just looking at the dude's still pic gets my anxiety right up there.
I do hope they find out what's up with this video. Even knowing it's a hoax, it freaks me right out.
Will never watch stuff like that again.

I had the same reaction ms_x_to_the_m!
I wish I hadn't watched. Now I'm afraid to click on any reddit pictures or videos.
Someone please tell me if this has been proven to be fake or not?
Are the police still investigating and looking for that guy in the video?
:scared:

IT (pun intended) should be very easy for the FBI to trace the IP address and identify the domain and the location of the user I would think..new to this case so still catching up.

I found the video at Inside Edition also.. Have not checked out the above reference yet but I could not find it on you tube I believe it's been removed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back