WI WI - Kraig Isensee, 28, Tomah, 1 June 2016

kelsie

Former Member
Reaction score
I was shocked not to see Kraig on our forum! He is missing from my hometown as of two years ago today. He was last seen near the 200 block of Glendale Avenue in Tomah and hasn't been seen or heard from since. Glendale is near our small downtown area, and Tomah is home to about 9,000 people - we don't experience many disappearances.

Looking up Kraig in our court system, he has quite a list. However, most of it is driving with a suspended license, etc. There are a few debts he was sued for, and he was arrested for possession of THC and disorderly conduct back in 2011 and 2012, respectively. He was arrested for cocaine possession in 2015, and didn't get in trouble with the law at all in 2016.

I met Kraig one time when I was getting a tattoo and he walked in to talk to the owner and he stayed and talked with me a while. He was super nice and funny. He actually worked for the tattoo shop as well (Fox Tattoo).

Everyone is incredibly worried and NOBODY seems to have any idea where he is. Not his employer, his best friends, his mother... it seems he just disappeared off the face of the Earth.
isensee_kraig.jpg

SIDE NOTE:

Kraig's friend Derek had overdosed on heroin at his house 2 years prior to Kraig going missing. Here is the court complaint regarding that. Kraig did not appear to have anything to do with Derek's passing, but he did find him dead. It is stated in the report that Derek wanted to hide his heroin from Kraig, which makes me assume Derek knew Kraig would not be okay with heroin in the home.

LINKS

MSM:
UPDATE: Police still searching for missing Tomah man

CharleyProject:
Kraig K. Isensee – The Charley Project

Kraig's Facebook:
Kraig Isensee

Kraig's old Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/kraig.isensee

Last edited:
I have spoken to a few of Kraig's friends regarding his disappearance, and unfortunately I cannot post most of what they have said as there's no MSM to back it up, but the prevailing theories are that he was killed over drugs or he's in some sort of witness protection as he may have been a criminal informant. I'm actually about to call the police with some of the information I have now heard throughout researching this morning because I'm unsure if they know about it.

Last edited:
I can tell you guys, the human remains found in Tomah are shockingly close to Kraig's house at the time. Like... down the street.

I wonder why there isn't an update yet on the remains. Prayers for Kraig's friends and family.

If I remember correctly, the remains are skeletal so that always takes some time

If I remember correctly, the remains are skeletal so that always takes some time

Sadly, it could take a year or more. There is an unidentified case in Barron County, WI that was found last year. They sent the bones to Texas for DNA extraction and identification. Just yesterday on an interview the sheriff said the DNA was still not completed and the remains were still in Texas. You can read more about that case here: WI - WI - Barron Co, Skeletal Remains found in Woodlot, Maple Grove, 3 Dec 2017
I suspect they know who that person is, but are waiting for DNA test to prove it. If the recent remains near Kraig's house belong to him, there may be a long wait for his family. :(

Kraig K Isensee​

Updated: Jan 9, 2022
0f4a86_ffc9042789ec4cce99be5c3b0c4c7e8e~mv2.jpg

Kraig K. Isensee was last seen Wednesday, June 1, 2016 in the 200 block of Glendale Avenue in Tomah, Wisconsin. Kraig’s family insists that it is out of character for him to leave without telling someone and they are concerned that no one has seen or heard from him since.

Kraig is described as a white/Caucasian male. He has brown hair and wears glasses.

Kraig would be 31 years old today.

0f4a86_b2f2c75dbf7d4f90958be61de3be510e~mv2.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member