GUILTY WI - LAKE GENEVA SUITCASE MURDERS, Laura Simonson & Jenny Gamez - #2

I never got to meet any of his friends or family. I had a feeling his family never knew about me and early into our relationship, I sent him flowers at the Title Company that he owned with his sister. I just wanted them to be aware that he was with somebody.

He talked about his childhood a little bit. He showed me one day where he grew up as a kid and talked about his parents painting their house pink. He made it seem like he had a good childhood.

Another bit of something that I remembered him saying... he once told me that he didn't want a woman that had her life together because then she could never really be a slave to him. No career, no close family ties, no children. Those things all take away from being a 24/7 slave.

Thanks for answering questions JSR. Do you know if he had any friends? Some guys he would go out with and do guy stuff? Or if he was still friends with any of his old police buddies. Did he have any hobbies? Did he socialize at all? Go out to bars, nightclubs, etc? Camping, hiking, fishing? etc. How did he spend his spare time.

another great example of a police officer who could have been spending time in jail for his original crime, but the brotherhood let them out. I realize this isn't always the case, but why would you trust an organization that firmly believes in protecting it's own people, rather than the general population?

Another day in Wisconsin. Lake Geneva is pretty nice, we've hit it up a few times when i was younger, once you get past the boring 4 hour i-94 drive and pass madison it become's a lot more appealing.

I also want to state in no way do I want to hate or talk trash about all police, but when he is tried the people who refused to prosecute him in the first place and let him resign and go work private security need to be tied for conspiracy, if only to drag their name through the mud and see if anyone else is getting away with rape/assault/murder.

Thanks for answering questions JSR. Do you know if he had any friends? Some guys he would go out with and do guy stuff? Or if he was still friends with any of his old police buddies. Did he have any hobbies? Did he socialize at all? Go out to bars, nightclubs, etc? Camping, hiking, fishing? etc. How did he spend his spare time.

He did have one guy that he met up with one time to sell his gun to. He had 3 guns at that time and we had even talked about going shooting one day. Never got around to that though. I never met that guy he sold his gun to but SZ referred to his as a buddy.

When I lived with him, he didn't go out and do anything. We always did things together. Zoo, park, going out to eat. He never went out and did things by himself or with friends.

Not that odd. We just had Summerfest, which a LOT of tourists come to Milw. for that. Businesses rely on our tourist traffic. You do not want to freak people out from out of town with people getting killed. "Don't freak out the tourists" is pretty much what happens to the news.

I have to confess that I am stuck on the identity of the tipster. The one who indicated they knew he was holding Laura captive. It is remarkable that these statements were made in a public forum by someone who clearly had some information regarding the case. I wonder if the tipster contacted LE first?

We go through a lot for every year getting ready for Summerfest. I personally, can't stand it...but it is what it is. Last thing you want on media during our tourist season is"Oh....dead bodies in suitcases".

I am puzzled by his comments regarding needing a woman who was on the fringes as a slave because otherwise she wouldn't be completely available. I know a couple who has been together for many years-she came to the relationship with children and a tight knit extended family. It never impeded them-like mature adults, their intimate relationship didn't transpire in front of the children. Their relationship was loving and very bonded. Their roles in the home were clearly defined and he was the head of the family. His word was law for the most part. My understanding of all of this is that her dependence on him was total as was her trust. That is the point for those who practice this, I am told. Beatings and torture etc...that is sexual sadism I believe, not "real" bdsm.

I am questioning what SZ said, not anyone else. Just to make that clear.

I am just gonna say. YOU DONT KNOW. I have connections to Dahmer and really, I would not have a clue. If I could do a 20/20 I probably still would be wrong. You do not know.

I have to confess that I am stuck on the identity of the tipster. The one who indicated they knew he was holding Laura captive. It is remarkable that these statements were made in a public forum by someone who clearly had some information regarding the case. I wonder if the tipster contacted LE first?

believe09 ~ LE was tipped. according to timeline, the Wisconsin SuperAd classified was placed April 2014. by then, the West Allis police had already done a well being check at SZ's home, looking for signs of Laura Simonson and visited SZ's apartment at least additional two times after that to deliver a letter from the Farmington MN authorities. those visits occurred Jan/Feb '14

I'd like to know what evidence the police collected in MN that proves Laura died there. if it's only the video of SZ leaving alone, she very well could have been alive (not necessarily conscious) when she left the hotel/motel. he could have carried her out in a bag. was she being held off site somewhere and being used as a slave? did someone make contact and try to help her?

how decomposed was her body when it was found? autopsy records would be helpful in answering that question.

it's also interesting that the SZ joined another BDSM site on May 15, 2014, just weeks before disposing of the suitcases. He didn't seem worried or was he in some warped state of denial?

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...k+&cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

I am puzzled by his comments regarding needing a woman who was on the fringes as a slave because otherwise she wouldn't be completely available. I know a couple who has been together for many years-she came to the relationship with children and a tight knit extended family. It never impeded them-like mature adults, their intimate relationship didn't transpire in front of the children. Their relationship was loving and very bonded. Their roles in the home were clearly defined and he was the head of the family. His word was law for the most part. My understanding of all of this is that her dependence on him was total as was her trust. That is the point for those who practice this, I am told. Beatings and torture etc...that is sexual sadism I believe, not "real" bdsm.

I am questioning what SZ said, not anyone else. Just to make that clear.

Have you seen his profile on collarme/collarspace? He was looking for somebody who was willing to be submit to total enslavement. It makes sense to me that he would want a woman that did not have children, family, close friends, etc. They would get in the way of his desire to have a woman totally to himself, living in a cage or collared/leased at all times. Yes it is sadism. That is what the S stands for in BDSM. There is a very broad definition of BDSM and there are extremes.

Info from above membership page that might be useful ------> Single / No kids / Four Year Degree

information:
Birthdate: October 29, 1961
(52 )
Astrological Compatibility
Lives in: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Relocate?: No
Height: 6 ft 2 in / 187-190 cm
Body Type: Average
Smoking: I'm a light/social smoker
Drinking: I'm a light/social drinker
Drugs: I don't use drugs
Education: BA/BS (4 years college)
Race: Caucasian
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Speaks: English
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Length : Short
Eye Color : Hazel
Glasses or Contacts : None

LifeStyle
I think about ALT lifestyle: All the time
Role: Dominant
Level of Experience: Whole adult life
Dress: Casual
Social Orientation : Conservative
Safe Sex: Prefer not to say
Demeanor: Average

Personal
Facial Hair : None
Body Hair : Average
Body Decorations : None
Male Endowment : Prefer not to say/
Prefer not to say
Circumcised : Prefer not to say
Marital Status : Single
Have Children : No
Want Children : No
Religion : Catholic

I found an article stating; "Further research shows he lives in an apartment at 8011 W. Lincoln Avenue in West Allis and moved there in February"
Source: http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.c...ested-for.html

Yes, I was just rereading the same link above and noted that he (supposedly) moved to his last apartment in February 2014 (assuming the move was AFTER he was visited by the West Allis police at his previous address).

Do we have an updated timeline guesstimate of his known addresses? I'm curious where he was living from 1989-1996 (guessing that was around the time he supposedly kept a "slave" for seven years). 1989 was also the year he left Mequon P.D. to work for West Allis P.D. Does anyone know the rules for working / living in a community P.D.? Are you required to live within the jurisdiction? (That could have precipitated a move in '89.)

I'm trying to figure out how he logistically kept a slave for seven years or if that was a story he made up.

And, if he moved in Feb 2014, did the police search his old apt for forensic evidence? News stories just had police searching / removing items from his most current address.

When I lived in Wisconsin, our neighbor was a police officer in illinois, so I assume you do not have to live in the jurisdiction that you work in. I also haven't seen any information on addresses that far back....unless someone has a subscription to one of the online pay services.

We also need to note that the same classified that appeared in the WisconsinSuperAds was also placed in SecondCityClassifieds (targeting Chicago). Here it is in its entirety. There is an email address to contact (MrsJean32@yahoo.com):
http://secondcityclassifieds.com/

Steven Zelich is a predator

Name:
Laura Simonson's family and friends
Email:
mrsjean32@yahoo.com

Steven Mark Zelich is a sadist who has enslaved a petite female named Laura Jean Simonson. He keeps her naked, handcuffed, shackled, and caged. He has no intention of ever releasing this poor woman who suffers from various mental disabilities. She has been whipped and tortured by Steven Mark Zelich since November 2, 2013. Laura is the mother of 7 young children and has not been allowed by Steven to contact them in any way. The police have not been able to locate where Steven has Laura imprisoned. Please join our effort to find and free Laura Simonson. I encourage you to harass Steven constently by calling his cell phone repeatedly and flooding his email inbox with similar messages. Steven's cell phone number is 1-414-554-3650 and his email address is steve53227@yahoo.com

Steven openly talks about his treatment of women on a website called "collarme". You can find him using the profile name "mrhandcuffs".

Thank you and God bless all those who help in our effort.

I never got to meet any of his friends or family. I had a feeling his family never knew about me and early into our relationship, I sent him flowers at the Title Company that he owned with his sister. I just wanted them to be aware that he was with somebody.

He talked about his childhood a little bit. He showed me one day where he grew up as a kid and talked about his parents painting their house pink. He made it seem like he had a good childhood.

Another bit of something that I remembered him saying... he once told me that he didn't want a woman that had her life together because then she could never really be a slave to him. No career, no close family ties, no children. Those things all take away from being a 24/7 slave.

First of all, I hope you are doing well. I realize how traumatic this news was for you and hope you have support from friends/family and/or professionally. I work with women (and men) who have been traumatized and know how much courage it took for you to come forward. It's most likely the courage and strength you possess are part of the factors that spared you from future abuse.

I also wanted to thank you for sharing insights and examples of SZ's personality and how he lived. Not only has this helped me to paint a picture of SZ, your information is helpful to teach other women (and men) and lives will be saved. You are a woman of value and worth in so many ways...thank you.

Printable Version (PDF)
First American Title Insurance Company vs. Susan A Erickson et al

Milwaukee County Case Number 2010CV009138

What is RSS?
Filing Date
Case Type
Case Status

Ascending Date Order
Descending Date Order
06-04-2010
Civil
Closed
Class Code Description
Responsible Official
Money Judgment
Carroll-39, Jane V
Branch Id
Parties
Party Type
Party Name
Party Status
Plaintiff
First American Title Insurance Company
Defendant
Erickson, Susan A
Defendant
Harnett, Catherine E
Defendant
Zelich, Steven M
Garnishee
Concours Motors Inc
Garnishee
Securitas Security Services USA Inc
Garnishee
Northshore infinity
Civil Judgment(s)
Type
Debtor Name
Multiple Debtors
Amount
Satisfaction
Judgment Status
Date
Judgment for money
Harnett, Catherine E
No
$ 57,945.40
No
Judgment for money
Zelich, Steven M
No
$ 58,085.40
No

May have been selling cars at Concours Motors

Info from above membership page that might be useful ------> Single / No kids / Four Year Degree

information:
Birthdate: October 29, 1961
(52 )
Astrological Compatibility
Lives in: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Relocate?: No
Height: 6 ft 2 in / 187-190 cm
Body Type: Average
Smoking: I'm a light/social smoker
Drinking: I'm a light/social drinker
Drugs: I don't use drugs
Education: BA/BS (4 years college)
Race: Caucasian
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Speaks: English
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Length : Short
Eye Color : Hazel
Glasses or Contacts : None

LifeStyle
I think about ALT lifestyle: All the time
Role: Dominant
Dress: Casual
Social Orientation : Conservative
Safe Sex: Prefer not to say
Demeanor: Average

Personal
Facial Hair : None
Body Hair : Average
Body Decorations : None
Male Endowment : Prefer not to say/
Prefer not to say
Circumcised : Prefer not to say
Marital Status : Single
Have Children : No
Want Children : No
Religion : Catholic

@ OhThatVictoria "it's also interesting that the SZ joined another BDSM site on May 15, 2014, just weeks before disposing of the suitcases. He didn't seem worried or was he in some warped state of denial?"

I remembered a comment on the last thread asking questions about one of the ad's because it suggested that he wanted to be a slave as opposed to owning one; causing some confusion when it first surfaced.
The UK ad was placed in January 2012 around the time LE supposedly visited SZ looking for Laura.
My opinion about that ad and the time it was placed is that maybe SZ was hoping to be able to relocate and disappear.....?
Maybe that is what he was searching for on May 15th, 2014 as well ?

Wording in the British ad:

Hello,

I have just joined the group, with the hope of finding an owner (male/female/couple). I seek no limit no release enslavement, imprisonment, captivity, animalization...ideally in a farm/caged situation. If this level of control interests you, please feel free to make contact.

Sincerely,
Steve

Source: https://uk.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/MasterB_Slave_Club/conversations/topics/220

https://uk.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/MasterB_Slave_Club/conversations/topics/220[/url]

Well, I guess his no limit, no release, imprisonment, captivity, and caged situation desires are now being fulfilled in Walworth County Jail. I wonder if he has any visitors.

(respectfully snipped for space)

it's also interesting that the SZ joined another BDSM site on May 15, 2014, just weeks before disposing of the suitcases. He didn't seem worried or was he in some warped state of denial?

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...k+&cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

@ OhThatVictoria "it's also interesting that the SZ joined another BDSM site on May 15, 2014, just weeks before disposing of the suitcases. He didn't seem worried or was he in some warped state of denial?"

I remembered a comment on the last thread asking questions about that ad because it suggested that he wanted to be a slave as opposed to owning one; causing some confusion when it first surfaced.
My opinion about that ad and the time it was placed on a website in UK & Ireland is that maybe SZ was hoping to be able to relocate out of the states and disappear.....?

Wording in ad posted there:

Hello,

I have just joined the group, with the hope of finding an owner (male/female/couple). I seek no limit no release enslavement, imprisonment, captivity, animalization...ideally in a farm/caged situation. If this level of control interests you, please feel free to make contact.

Sincerely,
Steve

Source: https://uk.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/MasterB_Slave_Club/conversations/topics/220

Just to clarify, OhThatVictoria is talking about an alt.com profile that was created on May 15, 2014. In the ad he is looking for a slave to dominate. A cached version is here: http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...k+&cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

The post in the uk.group.yahoo.com, where he was looking to be enslaved, was created in January 2012. So it was before he murdered Jenny and Laura.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back