Found Deceased WI - Major Harris, 3, mom killed, La Crosse, 9 Oct 2021 *POI Fnd Deceased; Arrests*

Vehicle in Amber Alert located; child still missing: police

yes - that was the vehicle from Amber Alert - child NOT found.
near Sherman and Villard in Milwaukee on Monday, Oct. 18. The vehicle was parked outside of a laundromat

Officials said in a news release that out of an abundance of caution, Milwaukee police are actively canvassing the area as part of the ongoing and active multi-jurisdiction search to locate Major.

I hope the police are having better luck than we are at sorting this out. Was the mum somehow acquainted with her killer? What took her so far away from home?
Do her friends or family have any idea what she was doing with her killer?
Who are the people at the house where she was found? If only someone could give a clue as to what might have happened to this little innocent boy. MOO

I hope the police are having better luck than we are at sorting this out. Was the mum somehow acquainted with her killer? What took her so far away from home?
Do her friends or family have any idea what she was doing with her killer?
Who are the people at the house where she was found? If only someone could give a clue as to what might have happened to this little innocent boy. MOO
That particular part of Milwaukee is known for a few things - importantly in this case drugs and violent crime. When bio dad said MM “needed help” it could have possibly been a situation involving drugs or owing someone money, I think.

MM is around my brother’s age and I asked him about the case today… the first thing he said was “who was having a house party that night”. Apparently this is also something common in that general area.

Major’s father tells me he drove through the night from West Virginia to be here once he learned of Major’s disappearance. Said he doesn’t know anyone in the search party; they started before he got here. Said he has nowhere to stay the night, no family in Milwaukee
https://twitter.com/AdamRifeReports/status/1450228987708395520

Seems they had a search party today. This was retweeted by CBS58 News.

The community search group has moved to 37th & Clarke, near where Major’s mother was killed. They were going door-to-door, then a group of about five men kicked in a back door and went in yelling “Major” before getting chased out. Now search organizer is trying to restore order
https://twitter.com/AdamRifeReports

another retweet by CBS58 News.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆