Found Deceased WI - Major Harris, 3, mom killed, La Crosse, 9 Oct 2021 *POI Fnd Deceased; Arrests*

You may want to Google CH's name and Major and see what pops up written today other than his statement. It's not a MSM source but I did some fact checking on their sources and it all checks out. I think there is a reason why he does not want the funeral to be in La Crosse, and based off that article and what is circulating on social media comments and the Muenzenbergers' statement, it's pretty easy to read between the lines here.
I can't find anything.

Major Harris laid to rest; Harris' mother, Mallery Muenzenberger, also remembered
As Dane County Sheriff's Deputies led Major's body away, family members said a cold reality set in: life will also painfully move on.

"We're gonna miss our holidays and Christmas time," Muenzenberger said. "They'd come out and open the presents. Major would just be wanting to open everybody's presents. Thanksgiving, making the meal and Major used to love the butternut squash out of the garden."

"That's the part that's heartbreaking," Saudia said. "When that life is taken, knowing that he hasn't had a chance to really live his life, or, you know, God's purpose."

Jaheem Clark's family questions his death, police investigation

"He told me he knows who did it because he couldn’t say anything because they knew where I lived at," Lee said. "I think he knew too much or he saw too much and his life was in danger."

Milwaukee police say Clark died by suicide as they closed in on his location near 41st and Custer.

Not only do I believe them, but I called this weeks ago - and had a post deleted because I was 'sleuthing'.

Ask yourself WHY this whole episode happened. Clark was supposedly a friend of MM and MH.

Have you checked out wisconsinrightnow.com for 10/24?

Not only do I believe them, but I called this weeks ago - and had a post deleted because I was 'sleuthing'.

Ask yourself WHY this whole episode happened. Clark was supposedly a friend of MM and MH.

Have you checked out wisconsinrightnow.com for 10/24?
Do you mean CH Jr? It sounds like he was out of state at the time and I genuinely don’t believe he’s involved with Major’s murder whatsoever given his responses to how he reacted to his own baby son being found dead and thrown away like trash in an alley.
As for MM, I almost wonder if this could’ve been a hit job by someone else in her abuser’s circle. Given what people have said on SM and that blog post you referred to, there would be reason for someone without a bunch of outstanding warrants to commit the crime even though it was DV related because the type of warrants that were mentioned are active statewide - hence the reason for that person to have not been physically involved.

Do you mean CH Jr? It sounds like he was out of state at the time and I genuinely don’t believe he’s involved with Major’s murder whatsoever given his responses to how he reacted to his own baby son being found dead and thrown away like trash in an alley.
As for MM, I almost wonder if this could’ve been a hit job by someone else in her abuser’s circle. Given what people have said on SM and that blog post you referred to, there would be reason for someone without a bunch of outstanding warrants to commit the crime even though it was DV related because the type of warrants that were mentioned are active statewide - hence the reason for that person to have not been physically involved.

Since your post is about Clark I will only say (moo) that he happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and died because he saw the attempted kidnap of Major and the murder of MM. Since they are now all dead, hoping my discussing them will not violate the rules. Did you ever hear/see any more about the two 'witnesses' that were arrested, or why CH Jr. was never arrested? That is still unresolved in my mind -- I can see them cutting him some slack since his son was killed, but would seem they've totally given him a pass!

Since your post is about Clark I will only say (moo) that he happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and died because he saw the attempted kidnap of Major and the murder of MM. Since they are now all dead, hoping my discussing them will not violate the rules. Did you ever hear/see any more about the two 'witnesses' that were arrested, or why CH Jr. was never arrested? That is still unresolved in my mind -- I can see them cutting him some slack since his son was killed, but would seem they've totally given him a pass!
Have not seen anymore about RB, looks like that one was a hold… other guy had a warrant out on him for an unrelated attempted homicide charge and was detained on that and possibly released on bond - no arrests made in this case afaik, they’d be blasting it all over the news. I think CH Jr or one of his associates was involved in MM’s murder in some way, but the comments about him not knowing or knowing anyone in Milwaukee seemed really sus to me. If the dude grew up in Madison there’s no way that he didn’t go to Milwaukee on multiple occasions. The HS he went to routinely sends 100+ kids to UWMilwaukee. He definitely has acquaintances there… that “I know nobody” was a farce.

Have not seen anymore about RB, looks like that one was a hold… other guy had a warrant out on him for an unrelated attempted homicide charge and was detained on that and possibly released on bond - no arrests made in this case afaik, they’d be blasting it all over the news. I think CH Jr or one of his associates was involved in MM’s murder in some way, but the comments about him not knowing or knowing anyone in Milwaukee seemed really sus to me. If the dude grew up in Madison there’s no way that he didn’t go to Milwaukee on multiple occasions. The HS he went to routinely sends 100+ kids to UWMilwaukee. He definitely has acquaintances there… that “I know nobody” was a farce.

The two have been released -- just found this:

'I'm just praying for justice': Family of Major Harris seeks to keep attention on investigation | Top Stories | waow.com

Questions that have not been answered: Did the bullets that killed MM and MH come from a gun fired by Clark? How will we ever know WHO fired that gun (where was it found)? WHY did this whole chain of events get started?

In my experience innocent people do not commit suicide rather than be taken into custody. Witnesses are often murdered but if I recall correctly, investigators are pretty confident this was a suicide.

"I didn't do it but I can't tell you who did because they know where you live" sounds like exactly the kind of lie someone would tell their mother because they didn't want her to know that her son was a killer.

Victims of domestic abuse often continue to be victims of domestic abuse even when they "escape" the initial abuser. In the interest of remaining victim friendly I won't even comment on that broad pattern but I think that as more details materialize, Major's farther increasingly blames Mallery.

I think the most likely explanation is that Mallery had been conducting some kind of romantic relationship with Clark that he took very seriously and she did not. When she broke it off with him, possibly in a very hurtful way he snapped and killed them. I think that possibly one of the witnesses was Mallery's new paramour and he didn't initially come forward because he was afraid that he was somehow criminally liable on account of his role in Clark's breakdown.

In my experience innocent people do not commit suicide rather than be taken into custody. Witnesses are often murdered but if I recall correctly, investigators are pretty confident this was a suicide.

"I didn't do it but I can't tell you who did because they know where you live" sounds like exactly the kind of lie someone would tell their mother because they didn't want her to know that her son was a killer.

Victims of domestic abuse often continue to be victims of domestic abuse even when they "escape" the initial abuser. In the interest of remaining victim friendly I won't even comment on that broad pattern but I think that as more details materialize, Major's farther increasingly blames Mallery.

I think the most likely explanation is that Mallery had been conducting some kind of romantic relationship with Clark that he took very seriously and she did not. When she broke it off with him, possibly in a very hurtful way he snapped and killed them. I think that possibly one of the witnesses was Mallery's new paramour and he didn't initially come forward because he was afraid that he was somehow criminally liable on account of his role in Clark's breakdown.

If you believe it was a suicide, fine -- I have my doubts (police reported it was -- don't know what "investigators" you are referring to; I certainly welcome THOROUGH investigation).

Mallery was openly gay and I have to believe Clark knew it.

Backgrounds of all involved weigh heavily in Clark's favor.

If you believe it was a suicide, fine -- I have my doubts (police reported it was -- don't know what "investigators" you are referring to; I certainly welcome THOROUGH investigation).

Mallery was openly gay and I have to believe Clark knew it.

Backgrounds of all involved weigh heavily in Clark's favor.
BBM. I’ve seen multiple comments to the effect of “this wasn’t a hate crime/this had nothing to do with Mallery being queer” in comments sections of prior articles, posted by either the Muenzenberger family or close friends, and that’s telling. Although we likely won’t know what gender(s) she was primarily into we have no idea what DV situation this all stemmed from.
The lack of public photos she had with the woman she was raising Major with at one time is also telling - as is that woman describing herself as “single” online during the duration of the case and her being viewable as a “potential match” for me and multiple other people on lesbian dating apps during that time (disclaimer; Mallery was around my age and her ex girlfriend was local to where I was previously living. The ex looked familiar in the photo CBS posted so I looked through all the people that “liked me” and there she was.)
My theory as of now is that MM started dating someone new that wasn’t involved with CH Jr or his activities on a surface level, but lived/grew up in Madison. Something happens where they leave Madison, with MM and Major possibly already deceased at that point, and they were dumped in Milwaukee, specifically MM in JC’s moms yard. There’s no indication that Mallery was ever in Milwaukee alive at this point.

BBM. I’ve seen multiple comments to the effect of “this wasn’t a hate crime/this had nothing to do with Mallery being queer” in comments sections of prior articles, posted by either the Muenzenberger family or close friends, and that’s telling. Although we likely won’t know what gender(s) she was primarily into we have no idea what DV situation this all stemmed from.
The lack of public photos she had with the woman she was raising Major with at one time is also telling - as is that woman describing herself as “single” online during the duration of the case and her being viewable as a “potential match” for me and multiple other people on lesbian dating apps during that time (disclaimer; Mallery was around my age and her ex girlfriend was local to where I was previously living. The ex looked familiar in the photo CBS posted so I looked through all the people that “liked me” and there she was.)
My theory as of now is that MM started dating someone new that wasn’t involved with CH Jr or his activities on a surface level, but lived/grew up in Madison. Something happens where they leave Madison, with MM and Major possibly already deceased at that point, and they were dumped in Milwaukee, specifically MM in JC’s moms yard. There’s no indication that Mallery was ever in Milwaukee alive at this point.

To the best of my knowledge, there is only one No Contact Order issued to protect MM, and it was issued quite recently. And in my brief time on WS, I have come to believe that Order is as reliable a trigger to violence as any that exists.

imho

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charharr
Back