JOIN WEBSLEUTHS RADIO LIVE TODAY @ 2:00 PM EASTERN AS WE LOOK INTO THE TERRIFYING WORLD OF MEDICAL SERIAL KILLERS
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE TODAY 2 PM EASTERN

GUILTY WI - Michon Thomas, Eric Bass & 4 others for home invasion, rape, Madison, 2014

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by heartfortruth, Mar 13, 2014.

1. heartfortruth

heartfortruth New Member

2. popsicle

popsicle faith hope love

Horrible, what do you even call these things.... put them down, please.

3. noZme

noZme Active Member

NO EXCUSES!
    Disgusting monsters like these cause internal conflict between my belief in our system & thinking I could look away & allow vigilante justice to deal with them.

4. hockeymom4

hockeymom4 New Member

I am glad they caught them. I am beyond disgusted. Truly disgusted. It makes me ill to know that we live in a society with people like this. People who could do this to another human being. And not one person, but more than one person could do this to another woman, not pregnant, but pregnant! I am repulsed and do not understand how anyone can be a public defender or defense attorney because I could never represent someone who would do this to this couple. My friend worked a case in Chicago earlier this week and the circumstances were totally different, but it also made me sick. I will now hug my family and be thankful that I was raised by a loving family, raise them in a loving way and hope that we never experience anything from sick and demented monsters that walk this earth.

5. heartfortruth

heartfortruth New Member

I'm really surprised that this terrible crime has not gotten more attention. I am so very sad and horrified that there are people out there that can do such things but we need to know about them. This is so wrong, vile and terrifying on so many levels, the main one being, in my book, the emptiness of soul and utter disregard for other human beings.

6. Vask

Vask Gumshoe

By the title I was hoping it was one of those victims fought back and won stories. =/

7. heartfortruth

heartfortruth New Member

Oh, my, I see what you mean. I am never sure how to do that and this was from the title of the news report I copied. (a mistake doing THAT..:)
    One reason I rarely post is because I can so often miss the "obvious" and do not communicate well.
    I wish that were the case, that they had sent them running with buckshot in their behinds, but did not happen that way.
    The story was prominent in the online news sources for a while and now I don't see anything about it. I would like to know if the baby was harmed in any way. I guess this mom will have to have all kind of tests to see what diseases she and her baby may have been exposed to.
    Now I see here on WS the story about someone strangling a cat. That is NOT GOOD , of course! but this story chilled me to my old bones.

8. Blondie in Spokane

Blondie in Spokane Well-Known Member

9. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

http://host.madison.com/news/local/...cle_5372fac8-b75f-52fd-af9e-951ad0d23253.html

10. PrairieWind

PrairieWind Verified Attorney

Those seem like fairly light sentences. I hope they are required to serve at least the majority of that time. Any word on how the victims are?

11. heartfortruth

heartfortruth New Member

I would like to know how they are also. I'm thinking they want as much privacy as possible to heal so I send out prayer-thoughts and heart hugs to them.

12. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

http://www.channel3000.com/news/loc...-in-violent-home-invasion-sentenced/162792590