WI WI - Milwaukee Co., BlkFem UP7640, 15-25, in river, black boots, Mar'82

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by OkieGranny, Dec 7, 2014.

1. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

[​IMG]

http://www.jsonline.com/news/invest...oman-found-in-1982-b99396464z1-284101131.html

NamUs: https://identifyus.org/en/cases/7640

Laronda Bronson is the only rule-out listed at this time.

GreyClay likes this.
  2. JayFletcher6493

JayFletcher6493 Member

3. Jake479

Jake479 Well-Known Member

4. Jake479

Bumping

5. JayFletcher6493

JayFletcher6493 Member

I have this jane does pm photo if anyone wants to see it. I do believe that the recon is really accurate imo

6. Tulessa

Tulessa Well-Known Member

Jay, I'd love to see it, thank you. If you post, please title it graphic! TIA!

7. JayFletcher6493

JayFletcher6493 Member

I messaged you the link. The photo is rather graphic however, it is not as bad as some that I have seen.

8. Jake479

9. PhoebeG

PhoebeG Member

Lillie Miller - https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/10907/2/ - fits a lot of factors. She went missing on 11 December 1981, three months before this doe was found which is also how long this doe was estimated to have been dead, and was 21 at the time. She wore her hair in a short afro when she disappeared - http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/miller_lillie.html Lillie went missing in Florida but her fiance was a suspect and disappeared from Florida in January 1982 before later returning, claiming he needed to get away from the publicity. He killed himself in June 1982, on what was supposed to have been their wedding day.

However there are no mentions of scars on Lillie and her height and weight are both out. The doe was 137lbs and Lillie was apparently 125lb-130lb (depending on what link you read), so it is possible that Lillie had put on a few pounds or weighed a little more than was thought, but the height is out by 3 inches which makes me think it probably isn't her.

10. Queena

Queena Member

For some reason, I think that she's from the Chicago area. Milwaukee is very close, and a few people travel back and forth.

11. Moonwalker9

Moonwalker9 Well-Known Member

Bumping for her, Also feel like she's from chicago or nearby.

Queena likes this.
  12. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Staff Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

13. Jake479

Regina McCorkle has been ruled out.

14. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 #RememberingCupcake

Bumping this Jane Doe up:
    • NCMEC: 1232237 - NCIC: Not Entered - NamUS: 7640
    [​IMG]
    Jane Doe1982
    [​IMG]
      • Date Found
      • Mar 16, 1982
      • Location Found
      • Milwaukee, WI
      • Estimated Age
      • 15-25
      • Sex
      • Female
      • Race
      • Black
      • Hair Color
      • Black
      • Eye Color
      • Brown
      • Estimated Height
      • 5'4"
      • Estimated Weight
      • 137 lbs
    Extra Photo
    [​IMG]
    An unidentified female was found deceased, floating in the Milwaukee River in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on March 16, 1982. Her body was found in the river near docks around 420 N Plankinton Ave. She had been deceased between 1 week to 3 months. The female is African American, 15-25 years old. She stood 5’04” tall and weighed approximately 137 pounds. She had black kinky hair in an afro-style that possibly had a reddish tint to it. Both of her earlobes were pierced but no earrings were found on her. She had several scars. One surgical scar, 4 ½” long ran vertically from her umbilicus to pubis. A smaller scar was found on her right forearm and an old burn scar was on the outside of her right ankle. The female was found to have several internal adhesions on her abdomen and reproductive organs and possibly had her appendix removed at one point in life. The female had extensive dental work completed in life. Several fillings were seen and a tooth on her lower left jaw and upper middle tooth had been extracted earlier in life. She also wore a fixed partial bridge on her upper jaw covering the extracted upper tooth making it appear she had a full set of teeth on top. The female also had well groomed fingernails and toenails. She was found fully clothed wearing a tan hip-length wool jacket that had buttons on the front, blue slacks, a brown striped long-sleeved shirt (size medium), brown blouse that zippered, and black calf length vinyl boots that had a zipper on the side (size 8) with green knee-high socks. The female also had on a knit cap that had a scarf attached that covered her head. A green BIC lighter and an empty Tic Tac candy box was found with her. The images above are a facial reconstruction completed by a NCMEC Forensic Artist and depicts what the female may have looked like in life.
    Have you seen this child? JANE DOE1982

madamx and GreyClay like this.
  15. WisconsinSleuth02

WisconsinSleuth02 Well-Known Member

Oh, I would say tons of people travel to Milwaukee from Chicago! People from Chicago move to WI all the time!

madamx likes this.
  16. WisconsinSleuth02

WisconsinSleuth02 Well-Known Member

What about Cherita Thomas? Fits pretty well with credentials. Face looks great! Little far away...
    Cherita Thomas - Missing Persons Case
    I know that JayFletcher6493 brought her up in the thread... I'm just feeling this one.

madamx likes this.
  17. Queena

Queena Member

I didn't mean that literally.

madamx likes this.
  18. madamx

madamx Well-Known Member

Bumping !!

19. Gourami Watcher

Gourami Watcher Well-Known Member

Her case turns 37 in a few days. Can't believe this beautiful girl hasn't been identified yet.

madamx likes this.
  20. JSolt1210

JSolt1210 Well-Known Member

I totally see the resemblance, and age and height are a match.

My only concern is that I notice the article above says, "She was in the river for as long as three months" i.e., December 1981. According to NamUs, the date of last contact with Cherita was on August 3, 1980, over a year prior.

Also, yeah, Milwaukee and Au Sable Township are about 8 hours (500 miles) apart.

I agree, though, that it's worth taking a closer look. Do we know if Cherita's been submitted for comparison?