WI WI - Mukwonago, WhtFem 30-55, UP7405, skeletal, shot w/.22 caliber gun, Nov'84

For convenience

Date of Discovery:
November 18, 1984
Location of Discovery: Mukwonago, Waukesha County, Wisconsin
Estimated Date of Death: 1974-1981 Namus PMI 3 years
State of Remains: Partial skeletal only 25 % of the the bones were found. Only the skull? Namus says one or more limbs not recovered.
Cause of Death: Homicide - Shot with .22 caliber gun in the head

Physical Description
Estimated Age: 35-55 (Namus 30 - 55, pre 6o) years old possible on the older site/an elderly, because of missing theeth from the jaw. Dental work on remaining theeth.
Race: Unknown
Sex: Female
Height: 5'4" to 5'8" Namus added: estimated
Weight: 125 lbs. Namus added: estimated
Hair Color: Unknown
Eye Color: Unknown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Unknown

Identifiers
Dentals: Available.
Fingerprints: Not available.
DNA: Available.

Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing: None.
Jewelry: None.
Additional Personal Items: None.

Circumstances of Discovery
The decedent's skeletal remains were found near Beulah Road on November 18, 1984, in Mukwonago, Wisconsin.

Another (race African American) female (897UFWI) was discovered on the same day in the same county. She was identified in 2018.

1854DFIL - Marcy Jo Andrews
Marcy Jo Andrews fits most of the criteria accept for age, but that might not always be accurate???

Hi Ms. Sleuth. Help me with this one. Where does Marcy Jo fit in? Height is 3" off, she was much younger then the estimated age, yes mistakes can be made. Did you find something about Marcy Jo's dentals that in some way could be consistent with this Jane Does teeth. Then there is the PMI. Mary Jo went missing just a few months before this Jane Doe was found, the estimated PMI says 3 years, or possible death 1974 - 1981.

I did not realize that she matches the criteria for the african american female. That was my fault. Marcy Jo does not fit in this case.

I did not realize that she matches the criteria for the african american female. That was my fault. Marcy Jo does not fit in this case.

No problem...I think I don't understand what you are saying about the African American woman. She was identified.

No problem...I think I don't understand what you are saying about the African American woman. She was identified.
I think I just got a little confused from the updated information that you gave and looking at the original post for the girls. The information that you gave was what Namus updated about the African american female and stated that she was identified? Or am missing that? I just want to make sure before looking more into the white female.

I think I just got a little confused from the updated information that you gave and looking at the original post for the girls. The information that you gave was what Namus updated about the African american female and stated that she was identified? Or am missing that? I just want to make sure before looking more into the white female.

Another (race African American) female (897UFWI) was discovered on the same day in the same county. She was identified in 2018. The Doe Network: 897UFWI

Included on the map, besides the unidentified female found by hunters on Beulah Rd, are the locations of four other bodies found nearby in Walworth County. The news articles refer to the Beulah Rd victim as a man. It was eventually determined that the victim was a woman. One article states that she was shot in the jaw and the back of the head. It's about 15 miles from the location of the East Troy male on Highway I to where Barbara Nelson was murdered on Bray Rd.

Attachments

• mukbodynov18.jpg
    mukbodynov18.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 12
  • mukwonagobodynovember111984.jpg
    mukwonagobodynovember111984.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 9
  • mukwonagowoman.jpg
    mukwonagowoman.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Walworth County Area Unsolved Murders.jpg
    Walworth County Area Unsolved Murders.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 14
There's a good possibility that this woman might be 20 year old Lou Ann Irby, a gogo dancer who went missing 10 September 1974 from Milwaukee. Though the Beulah Road Unidentified is on NAMUS, it doesn't appear that any family member ever submitted DNA. Her name isn't on NAMUS.

If you read up on this botched case, you'll note that John Wayne Buschman was involved in her disappearance and in the murders of others. He was a Milwaukee Outlaw. Waukesha County District Attorney Paul Bucher botched the case up according to investigators. Many of his cases involved guns.

And get this, he lived at W279S8845 Lookout Ln, Mukwonago, WI 53149, 6.3 miles from the dump site in 1975 shortly after she disappeared! I googled that she was found at 10373 Beulah Rd, Mukwonago, WI 53149. That wasn't the exact spot she was found, but I had to post some kind of address on Beulah Road to get the route on to google maps. If any locals know the exact location on Beulah Road, please post it.

She was found November 18, 1984, way after the detectives gave up on the case out of frustration with the do-nothing D A.I think Waukesha County needs to hunt down a surviving family member and have them submit DNA. I'll repost where her body was found in relation to three others.

Attachments

• louannirby.jpg
    louannirby.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 22
  • buschman.jpg
    buschman.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Walworth County Area Unsolved Murders.jpg
    Walworth County Area Unsolved Murders.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 16
There's a good possibility that this woman might be 20 year old Lou Ann Irby, a gogo dancer who went missing 10 September 1974 from Milwaukee. Though the Beulah Road Unidentified is on NAMUS, it doesn't appear that any family member ever submitted DNA. Her name isn't on NAMUS.

If you read up on this botched case, you'll note that John Wayne Buschman was involved in her disappearance and in the murders of others. He was a Milwaukee Outlaw. Waukesha County District Attorney Paul Bucher botched the case up according to investigators. Many of his cases involved guns.

And get this, he lived at W279S8845 Lookout Ln, Mukwonago, WI 53149, 6.3 miles from the dump site in 1975 shortly after she disappeared! I googled that she was found at 10373 Beulah Rd, Mukwonago, WI 53149. That wasn't the exact spot she was found, but I had to post some kind of address on Beulah Road to get the route on to google maps. If any locals know the exact location on Beulah Road, please post it.

She was found November 18, 1984, way after the detectives gave up on the case out of frustration with the do-nothing D A.I think Waukesha County needs to hunt down a surviving family member and have them submit DNA. I'll repost where her body was found in relation to three others.

Very interesting read. I found this about the girl. She would have been much younger then the found woman though. I usually don't question the stats provided, but because they mixed her up with a male at first I have doubts here. I wonder if LE ever looked into it.

OT @vermontaigne You mentioned this WI - WI - East Troy, Male 20-35, 1552UMWI, in cornfield, unusual shoes, Oct'79 upthread who was shot with a 12-gauge shotgun. Also allegedly used by (member of the Wisconsin chapter of Outlaws Motorcycle Club) Bushman (AKA Flapper)to murder Cliff Machan, described in the article below. Could this John Doe be the remains of Joe Stoll of at least have some connection with Bushman or be a member of Heaven's Devils, a rival motorcycle club?

Very interesting read. I found this about the girl. She would have been much younger then the found woman though. I usually don't question the stats provided, but because they mixed her up with a male at first I have doubts here. I wonder if LE ever looked into it.

OT @vermontaigne You mentioned this WI - WI - East Troy, Male 20-35, 1552UMWI, in cornfield, unusual shoes, Oct'79 upthread who was shot with a 12-gauge shotgun. Also allegedly used by (member of the Wisconsin chapter of Outlaws Motorcycle Club) Bushman (AKA Flapper)to murder Cliff Machan, described in the article below. Could this John Doe be the remains of Joe Stoll of at least have some connection with Bushman or be a member of Heaven's Devils, a rival motorcycle club?

I suppose the science of estimating the age of skeletons debunks my theory on the age of the girl, though the medical examiner's theory on the girl being in the field before 1974 because nobody would attempt to drag a body (or carry one) over a fence is mere speculation.

The female victim in the field was shot in the back of the head execution-style. That's similar to other killings by the Outlaws.

"On December 10, 1987, Washington County sheriff’s deputies were sent to a farmhouse on Western Avenue in the unincorporated town of Kirchhayn. Inside was a gruesome sight. In an upstairs bedroom, the body of 34-year-old Sandy Drobac lay facedown in a bed, a bullet in her back. In a second bedroom was her 10-year-old son, Brock, shot in the head. And dead on the kitchen floor with a bullet wound to his head was Michael Drobac, 35." (Justice Denied article)

It's possible the East Troy male could be Stoll. But, since Stoll and Irby disappeared September 10, 1974 and the East Troy shotgun victim's estimated date of death was June 30, 1979, I personally doubt it.

Attachments

• mukbodynov18.jpg
    mukbodynov18.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 8
I wish we knew her name. I wonder if shes connected to this doe

I, too, wonder why they never released her identity. I suppose a really curious person could email the person below to find out. Maybe the family members of the deceased don't want to be publicly identified in case of any retaliation by whoever killed her. Maybe whoever killed her is after them, too.

06.04.2024_21.10.54_REC.png

Investigating Agency(s)​

If you have any information about this case please contact;
  • Agency Name: Waukesha County Medical Examiner's Office
  • Agency Contact Person: Kathryn Dougherty
  • Agency Phone Number: 262-548-7575
  • Agency Case Number: 846624
  • NCIC Case Number: N/A
  • NamUs Case Number: UP #4785
  • Former Hot Case Number: 2155

811UFWI - Unidentified Female

NO IMAGE

Date of Discovery: November 18, 1984
Location of Discovery: Mukwonago, Waukesha County, Wisconsin
Estimated Date of Death: 1974-1981
State of Remains: Partial skeletal
Cause of Death: Homicide - Shot with .22 caliber gun

Physical Description

Estimated Age: 35-55 years old
Race: Unknown
Sex: Female
Height: 5'4" to 5'8"
Weight: 125 lbs.
Hair Color: Unknown
Eye Color: Unknown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Unknown

Identifiers

Dentals: Available.
Fingerprints: Not available.
DNA: Available.

Clothing & Personal Items

Clothing: None.
Jewelry: None.
Additional Personal Items: None.

Circumstances of Discovery

The decedent's skeletal remains were found near Beulah Road on November 18, 1984, in Mukwonago, Wisconsin.

Another female (897UFWI) was discovered on the same day in the same county. She was identified in 2018.

Investigating Agency(s)

Agency Name: Waukesha County Medical Examiner's Office
Agency Contact Person: Kathryn Dougherty or Lynda Biedrzycki
Agency Phone Number: 262-548-7575
Agency E-Mail: MedicalExaminer(at)waukeshacounty.gov
Agency Case Number: A-3182

Agency Name: Waukesha County Medical Examiner's Office
Agency Contact Person: Michael Mudlitz
Agency Phone Number: 262-548-7122
Agency E-Mail: N/A
Agency Case Number: 84-6624

NCIC Case Number: Unknown