WI WI - Mykayla Hall, 15, Milwaukee, 15 November 2013

Both of these young ladies have linked for us have mental or cognitive issues. It would seem that has to be related. And then we see that Mykayla may be on medication. Sounds like a link to me.....at least perhaps.

It's disturbing thats there are a few missing and no much coverage on these cases. And while we are up. North, I haven't seen anything on our news in regards to this either. We are right off the interstate and a lot of trafficking between me Chicago, Milwaukee, and the Twin Cities.

I'm not sure why they waited to report her missing till the next morning. Unless they were holding out hope that maybe she was with someone she knew and she would come home? (speculation)

I think that is likely, most people don't jump to foul play immediately if there is a reasonable possibility a 15 year old caught up with some friends and was naughty. I mean it is the hoped for and not impossible explanation but once they don't return home overnight then the alarm bells go off like sirens.

This girl is still missing from Milwaukee! No updates. :headbang:

I share your frustration. Why in the world is there nothing more in the news about this girl? The most recent article I can find is from 11/21.

What gives? No pleas? No press conference from LE informing the community about this missing child?

:banghead:

jmo

Has anyone heard anything recent about Mykayla? I can't find anything. Is she still missing? :banghead:

I agree with you guys, I have not found anything either. Nothing about video at the gas station to see if she even made it there, nothing! Very alarming IMO

When I see they are not reported missing until a day later, I usually think it's because they have a history of not reporting in and also of not being required to. JMO

I called the MPD to find out if this child is still missing. They wouldn't tell me anything. The lady I spoke to suggested that I get in touch with the author of the original article in Milwaukee Journal Sentinel???

So I emailed her and she said it's about time for a follow up story and she didn't understand why the MPD wouldn't give me that info.

The person at the police dept. kept asking what my relationship to Mykayla and seemed irritated when I told her that I was just a concerned citizen who would like to know if I should keep posting her picture all over or has she been found! :banghead:

I found this article last night about a Milwaukee man charged with kidnapping and sexual assault on a girl who the public had actively searching for. Could this be MH or maybe was it TC? As far as I know, those are the only girls missing here.

Maybe that's why, when I called MPD they wouldn't say anything? Maybe this is the news story that needed to be updated (as per the reporter I spoke to)?

http://www.wisn.com/news/south-east...rl/-/10148890/23400176/-/o2f58az/-/index.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back