Found Deceased WI - Newborn girl, dad claimed he gave her to someone, Albany, Green Co., 9 Jan 2021 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Jan 9, 2021.

1. nyvictoria

nyvictoria Well-Known Member

You would think they’d require permission for a minor but that’s not the case in NY and many other states. Back in 2006, a friend’s 16 yr old daughter went to the ER for morning after pill. Her dad got the bill a month after and the hospital refused to tell him anything about why his daughter was in the ER. She first said a friend used her name but eventually admitted she went to the ER for the morning after pill and it was what all the kids did when they had unprotected sex.

I believe at present, anyone 17 or older can buy Plan B in a drug store. Under 17 requires a prescription, which can be from ER, clinic or private MD.

HIPPA protects minors as well as adults.

LoveyG, Filly, Flicka1 and 11 others like this.

2. Tealgrove

Tealgrove #Where Is Summer? #Gannon Is My Hero

I couldn't bring myself to read everything here. The brutality is absolutely overwhelming.

I don't care how old they are, this is one of the most horrific cases I have come across and I only hope and pray that this is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Absolutely beyond words.

MOO

Flicka1, Luckyzmom, abr and 15 others like this.
  3. scapa

scapa Well-Known Member

Agree. And would add that many of the groups that fulminate against sex education and remediation also seem outraged at having to fund (even temporarily) the care of children born who might not have been had high-quality education and/ or contraception been made properly available.

This is a truly awful case. The birth in a bathtub, the pain and terror that child mother likely suffered, and unimaginable brutality of shooting a newborn twice -- twice! -- in the head. And for what?

HulaMum, Filly, Flicka1 and 14 others like this.
  4. Synergizer Bunny

Synergizer Bunny Well-Known Member

Filly, Marmlet, Flicka1 and 11 others like this.
  5. nyvictoria

I’d like to believe/hope that they’re not aware that they have those options. It doesn’t minimize the brutality of this situation but education is the answer to at least part of the problem.

6. elliefant

elliefant Numpty

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
    HulaMum, Marmlet, Flicka1 and 21 others like this.
  7. nyvictoria

So cold-blooded murder was the better option? Who raised these kids?

Flicka1, Luckyzmom, abr and 13 others like this.
  8. Synergizer Bunny

Synergizer Bunny Well-Known Member

It takes less brain power to think about dropping a baby off at a hospital than figuring out a way to illegally buy a gun and bullets and shooting an innocent newborn in the head a couple of times.

My first thought would be to wrap the baby up in warm blankets and drop it off at a hospital.

Girls play with dolls when they are young. So, I don't believe that the girl who gave birth didn't have enough brain cells to think of this herself.

Marmlet, Flicka1, Luckyzmom and 12 others like this.
  9. fcavanaugh

fcavanaugh Well-Known Member

Seems they knew they had other options. Snipped and BBM from the article at link below:

The complaint says Kruckenberg and the child's mother decided that they could not keep the baby and discussed several options such as dropping the child off at the local fire department or transporting the baby to Madison for adoption”.

Green County teen accused of killing newborn daughter

IMHO

Marmlet, Flicka1, bluenoser and 15 others like this.
  10. elliefant

elliefant Numpty

They both decided instead to hand the baby to a random Snapchatter (does he even exist?) to take to an adoption agency apparently, hmmm. But it’s not clear to me whether they are both lying about that or whether she naively thought that would happen. Regardless, they considered and decided against taking their baby themselves to a place of safety, and at least one of them preferred the murder option.

SugarQueen, Marmlet, Flicka1 and 15 others like this.
  11. Kiranerys

Kiranerys #LiveLikeLizzy

I haven't read this bit because I couldn't open the complaint but if he said he tried to sooth her crying maybe it was just so no one heard her and confronted him?. Obviously I might be way off because of not being able to open the link :(

Flicka1, Stripehaven, misgrn and 10 others like this.
  12. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

i just saw this on crime online, he SHOT the baby...... Jesus wept....

Limecat, Filly, Flicka1 and 18 others like this.
  13. cvaldez1975

i have no source but it may be that she needed medical attn and had to go to her dad. and he may have questioned her and then reported it.

Filly, Flicka1, abr and 12 others like this.
  14. cvaldez1975

the baby was killed the day she was born, like within hours

Flicka1, abr, HayLouise and 7 others like this.
  15. cvaldez1975

this was a newborn, and i hate to say it, but white baby. this could have been a private adoption quick like. sorry for saying that.

16. spangled

spangled Well-Known Member

I can't bear to think of what actually was done in this case, it's unfathomable.

So instead I will ask, are there many groups against sex education in the States? I'm from the UK and sex education is definitely the norm and never been aware of anyone against it (was at school in the 90s).

17. Gigi3

Gigi3 Well-Known Member

Dear god almighty. I knew when the thread first started something was not right with the story, but NEVER would I have imagined the horrific details.

This is truly heartbreaking. RIP little one.

Limecat, Filly, Flicka1 and 14 others like this.
  18. TGIRecovered

TGIRecovered Well-Known Member

<modsnip>

Krukenberg is the only person who has been arrested and charged with murder. Every article that I have seen has made it very clear that the allegation that the 14 year old girl discussed or consented in any way to the murder of her baby is coming solely from the statement of Krukenberg, the confessed murderer.

This young girl has just gone through the horror of being afraid to reveal her pregnancy and giving birth at home, alone in a bathtub. She is a minor child. A girl doesn't need to be savvy or calculating to conceal a pregnancy, she only has to be very afraid that she, not the 16 year old who had sex with her, will be blamed.

We don't know if she feared violence, shaming, being kicked out or forced to have an abortion. For all we know, she may have cared very much about her baby, enough to know that she could not provide a safe and healthy home or raise the baby herself. Even the murderer says that she discussed adoption with him.

I think that it is more likely that she, being young and naive, truly believed that he was going to take the baby to a safe haven or adoption agency. This girl, and her baby, are both victims. MOO

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2021
    LoveyG, Filly, Denisedyann and 28 others like this.
  19. 46daze

46daze Well-Known Member

I really don’t think the mother had anything to do with the murder. She may have have truly believed he was going to drop the baby off at a hospital or fire station and I am truly heartbroken for her. Whether she was forced or not, either way, he’s the one who took the baby and shot her. Twice.

<modsnip: off topic>

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2021
    Filly, Flicka1, Gigi3 and 11 others like this.
  20. gliving

gliving Woof

No contraception method is foolproof. Condoms fail, etc. It's the choices that were made afterwards that break my heart.

Filly, Marmlet, Flicka1 and 17 others like this.