WI - Newborn girl, found shot to death, dad claimed he gave her to someone, Albany, Green Co., 9 Jan 2021 *Arrest*

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
ALBANY, Wis. (WMTV) - A newborn girl, less than one week old, is reported missing in the Village of Albany Saturday.

According to the Green County Sheriff’s Office, the child was born at home on Tuesday, January 5th. The child was taken from the home by her father, investigators say.

The father told investigators he turned the infant over to an “unidentified third party,” and the child has not been seen since.

Authorities say whoever took the child was reportedly driving a gray Chevrolet Equinox. The individual is said to be an acquaintance of the father.

Authorities search for infant missing in Green County

Who would take a 4 days old infant and why??

ALBANY, Wis. (WMTV) - A newborn girl, less than one week old, is reported missing in the Village of Albany Saturday.

According to the Green County Sheriff’s Office, the child was born at home on Tuesday, January 5th. The child was taken from the home by her father, investigators say.

The father told investigators he turned the infant over to an “unidentified third party,” and the child has not been seen since.

Authorities say whoever took the child was reportedly driving a gray Chevrolet Equinox. The individual is said to be an acquaintance of the father.

Authorities search for infant missing in Green County

Who would take a 4 days old infant and why??
Who reported the child missing and where is Mom?

A search of the Village has been ongoing with no results and law enforcement has been unable to identify the person that reportedly took possession of the infant. The Green County Sheriff's Office and Albany Police request that anyone that has any knowledge of anyone that has unexplained possession of a newly born white female infant to contact the Green County Sheriff's Office dispatch center at (608)328-9400 or if they wish to remain anonymous, Green County Crimestoppers at 1-800-422-7463 or submit a tip through the Green County Crimestoppers website.

Albany residents are encouraged to search their properties and notify law enforcement of any unusual discoveries.
Breaking: Newborn missing from Albany

If the girl was born at home, who delivered her? Is there a birth certificate? Did a physician see her? I know that Albany is quite rural (has a population of about a 1000 people), but how often would someone be born at home and not at a hospital?

I think the answer may be $$$ Are these people part of a religious organization ? Why was baby born at a home ? Whose home ? Did Mom survive ? What does this man's family say ? Friends ? Neighbors ? Relatives ? Peers ? Co workers ? Good Lord this just breaks your heart !! Where's Momma ?? MOO sorry this just sent me me over the edge :(

If the girl was born at home, who delivered her? Is there a birth certificate? Did a physician see her? I know that Albany is quite rural (has a population of about a 1000 people), but how often would someone be born at home and not at a hospital?
I grew up just outside of Albany. Very large Amish community. A number of Mennonites as well. This could be quite a few things.

I know a woman who delivered nine children at home and never saw a doctor.

I grew up here and another poster is correct in a lot of Amish here.
Maybe they are Amish? I know a few non Amish that have had home births.
I'm in touch with locals currently.

I don't get why dad doesn't give name or why this doesn't get an amber alert. Maybe someone can educate me on why they can't or won't.

One reason to get rid of a baby is so that nobody can test its DNA. This guy claims he is the father and maybe he is. Maybe he’s not.I wonder about the safety of the mother. If she happens to be under age I fear for her life.
MOO

Let's hope a midwife wss there and can fill in blanks.
I approve of home birthing for all the right reasons, wanted to say that before I say this - my imagination is going overtime on why this child may have been born at home, considering it was taken from Mom and given away in that manner.

What if Mom is a minor child, mentally disabled, or unmarried? If this is an Amish community I see this situation completely different :(

Remember the girl who was removed not too long ago, her brothers had been doing unspeakable things to her for years. Maybe someone else will remember that case.

I approve of home birthing for all the right reasons, wanted to say that before I say this - my imagination is going overtime on why this child may have been born at home, considering it was taken from Mom and given away in that manner.

What if Mom is a minor child, mentally disabled, or unmarried? If this is an Amish community I see this situation completely different :(

Remember the girl who was removed not too long ago, her brothers had been doing unspeakable things to her for years. Maybe someone else will remember that case.
This situation goes against all the good reasons for home birthing. To separate a child from its mother at four days old, does not sound like that home birth was done for the right reasons.
That mother would only just have had her milk come down and would be in pain and the babe missing out on that early milk which bolsters the immune system.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back