Found Deceased WI - Noelani Robinson, 2, taken by Dariaz Higgins, aka Dariaz Lewis, Milwaukee, Mar 2019 *mom killed

Teri Hornstein‏Verified account @terihornstein

AMBER ALERT: This is Noelani Robinson. She is just two. Police say her mom was murdered. A man named Dariaz Higgins is charged with that murder and is believed to have her. They could be anywhere... including here in Florida. Let's hope Noelani is found safe. @CBS12

D1iIn5nX4Ak2i0D.png

Teri Hornstein on Twitter

So they arent even sure he has the baby?
----

The woman who was wounded spoke to police after getting treatment. The criminal complaint indicated she said she knew Higgins as "DL" -- and had known him for seven years. She indicated Sierra Robinson had been "messing around" and Robinson became pregnant -- and that "DL and Sierra stayed together with their child, Noelani."

The complaint noted Higgins was formerly the women's "pimp."

The complaint indicated in February, "Sierra no longer wanted to be with DL and she moved to Las Vegas, leaving the child with DL." But once in Las Vegas, Robinson tried to get Noelani back from Higgins. Eventually he agreed to give Noelani back to Robinson -- and on Saturday, March 9, "Sierra flew back to Milwaukee."

According to the criminal complaint, Higgins agreed to let Robinson have Noelani on Monday. They were set to meet near 22nd and Fond du Lac. The woman who was wounded in the shooting told police she went with Robinson for this meeting -- but the child was not with Higgins. Instead, the complaint said the "three of them drove around, smoking weed, drinking and talking about old times." The woman told police she noticed Higgins had "a small, mini Draco AK style rifle in the driver's map pocket."

Charged and on the run: Police seek Dariaz Higgins for killing woman, abducting toddler

So they arent even sure he has the baby?
----

The woman who was wounded spoke to police after getting treatment. The criminal complaint indicated she said she knew Higgins as "DL" -- and had known him for seven years. She indicated Sierra Robinson had been "messing around" and Robinson became pregnant -- and that "DL and Sierra stayed together with their child, Noelani."

The complaint noted Higgins was formerly the women's "pimp."

The complaint indicated in February, "Sierra no longer wanted to be with DL and she moved to Las Vegas, leaving the child with DL." But once in Las Vegas, Robinson tried to get Noelani back from Higgins. Eventually he agreed to give Noelani back to Robinson -- and on Saturday, March 9, "Sierra flew back to Milwaukee."

According to the criminal complaint, Higgins agreed to let Robinson have Noelani on Monday. They were set to meet near 22nd and Fond du Lac. The woman who was wounded in the shooting told police she went with Robinson for this meeting -- but the child was not with Higgins. Instead, the complaint said the "three of them drove around, smoking weed, drinking and talking about old times." The woman told police she noticed Higgins had "a small, mini Draco AK style rifle in the driver's map pocket."

Charged and on the run: Police seek Dariaz Higgins for killing woman, abducting toddler

Later in the article it says he is "believed" to have the baby. Hmm. It does not even sound like the mother or the friend saw the baby does it? Since Sierra flew into Milwaukee?

I hope this baby is found safe and he has enough decency to leave her somewhere she will be safe or brought to safety.

There seem to be some missing pieces here as in most cases. So they smoke weed, drink and chat it up and then he just goes off and kills one and injures the other?

I wonder if the full complaint can be obtained somewhere yet?

So she came from Vegas to Milwaukee and he appears to have ties to Vegas and Florida as well. Hmm.

I pray this baby is found safe and clearly if she is found safe (very much hoping she is), she is going to grow up without either parent in her life thanks to his actions.

Some days this world is just too sad...

Last edited:
I'll see if we can access the full complaint.

I wonder when the last time her mother was able to see or speak to her. I dont want to think the worse but my mind keeps going there.

I know, I don't like that there is no outright statement that she is even with him for sure... I suppose they have reason to think she is...

I'll see if we can access the full complaint.

I wonder when the last time her mother was able to see or speak to her. I dont want to think the worse but my mind keeps going there.

yea because this shooting didn't happen in the heat of the moment or an argument.... it was calculated if it happened the way she said. so why? why not tell her nah, you left, take me to court? where is the baby?

The criminal complaint isnt available online yet but I requested it.

Going off what was in the article I am not so confident that the baby is with him...
The part explaining how she ended up with him or witnesses placing them together after the shooting may just be left out.

I have not seen 1 mention of a sighting of the them with the exception of a Facebook comment a few hours after the shooting. THAT worries me.

Hopefully, despite what we know about him he takes really good care of her and is just hiding out somewhere until he gets courage to do the right thing.

Attached is this case as well as his previous charges.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190313-131110_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20190313-131110_Messenger.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20190313-131140_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20190313-131140_Messenger.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20190313-131201_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20190313-131201_Messenger.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 24
  • FB_IMG_1552501596754.jpg
    FB_IMG_1552501596754.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 23
  • FB_IMG_1552501603175.jpg
    FB_IMG_1552501603175.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 23
  • FB_IMG_1552501608072.jpg
    FB_IMG_1552501608072.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 26
Why AMBER Alerts are issued by state, not region

When a child goes missing, authorities want to get information out to the public as soon as possible.

The most recent AMBER Alert in Milwaukee only went out in Wisconsin.

In an area like the Chippewa Valley, where we’re closer to Minneapolis than Milwaukee, why are AMBER Alerts issued by state, instead of geographic location?

There are lots of criteria that go into AMBER Alerts.

More: The latest on the missing Milwaukee girl

Jenniffer Price, the abduction response team commander with the Wisconsin DOJ, said the child must be under age 18, endangered, and there needs to be enough information that can be released to the public.

The Noelani Robinson case fit all that criteria.

Here in Eau Claire, we get AMBER Alerts from Milwaukee, but not Minneapolis. That’s because the AMBER Alert program began state by state, with each state creating its own framework.

Authorities can issue the alert past state lines, but they need a specific reason.

[...]

This isn't exactly correct. We've seen cases where an abducted child's Amber Alert is issued in multiple states. Most recent that I recall is Jamie Closs, and that was also out of Wisconsin. Plus, the Amber Alert was out here in Il via the radio.

The suspect has ties to multiple states, so what gives? Perhaps it wasn't released in MN because there is no reason to believe he would head that way?

Seriously, when was the last time anyone saw this baby girl alive and well? Speculation, but if she was left by mom some time should, who knows when exactly she went missing? And now I have to wonder if his motive was to prevent mom from learning he hadn't had the child in awhile. SMH.

KC women killed in Milwaukee, young daughter missing

24-year-old Kansas City Sierra Robinson was shot and killed in Milwaukee on Monday.

"It's minute by minute. It's devastating. I am trying to stay positive. Trying to stay humble," said Hank Robinson, Sierra's father.

Her father said this all started when she went to introduce her daughter, Noelani, to her biological father, Dariaz Higgins.

"She wanted a relationship between her child and her child's father," said Robinson.

But, things started to turn ugly between the parents.

[...]

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChucksChickTiff