Found Deceased WI - Noelani Robinson, 2, taken by Dariaz Higgins, aka Dariaz Lewis, Milwaukee, Mar 2019 *mom killed

2-year-old girl still missing after suspected abductor, murderer arrested in Milwaukee

The man suspected of abducting a 2-year-old girland a double shooting and homicide was arrested in Milwaukee Wednesday afternoon, according to a news release from police.
"The Milwaukee Police Department continues to use all available resources to find Noelani. If anyone has any information on the whereabouts of Noelani Robinson, please notify your local police department or call 911," the news release said.

Higgins was arrested at 12:53 p.m. Wednesday in the 5200 block of 103 Street in Milwaukee. He was wanted for the homicide of Sierra Robinson as well as for shooting two other people. Police said a second person was arrested for harboring and aiding a fugitive.

UPDATE: Man wanted in homicide, AMBER alert arrested

Police officers have confirmed they're investigating tips that 2-year-old Noelani Robinson may be in Minnesota or Ann Arbor, Michigan.

The Milwaukee Police Department is working with federal partners in the search. An active AMBER Alert remains in place.

[...]
So... LE thought Noelani was with Higgins/Lewis but when he was found she was not with him. Now LE believes she may be in MN or Ann Arbor MI.

I'd like to know why those two areas. And who was the other person taken into custody for harboring and aiding a fugitive?

Report: Missing girl, 2, could be in Michigan

FOX6 News‏Verified account @fox6now

MPD: Investigators receive numerous tips in search for Dariaz Higgins, Noelani Robinson http://bit.ly/2EYnsbl

D1mXNTVXcAAUNr6.jpg

FOX6 News on Twitter

Cassidy Williams‏Verified account @CassidyWtv 2h2 hours ago

UPDATE: This is the new mugshot for Dariaz Higgins. He was arrested yesterday after being on the run---accused of abducting his daughter Noelani Robinson after killing her mother, Sierra Robinson. An accomplice was also arrested, accused of helping Higgins hide.

D1m4ou_W0AU-k_w.png

Cassidy Williams on Twitter

Cassidy Williams‏Verified account @CassidyWtv

Police are still searching for 2-year-old Noelani Robinson. @MilwaukeePolice say they have reason to believe she may be in St Cloud, Minnesota or Ann Arbor, Michigan. Police are hoping that sharing her picture will lead to tips!

D1m57y0WwAAIAqt.jpg

Cassidy Williams on Twitter

Did anyone really think this child was going to be found with him after discovering he drove around partying with baby mom and Aunt for at least an hour without the child? If he had that baby, he would not have killed her mother and tried to kill mom's sister.

I noticed that none of the msm called these tips about St. Cloud and Ann Arbor 'credible'. That speaks volumes, imo. This case is reminding me of little Bianca Jones and her convicted murderer biological father, D'Andre Lane. At this point, I'm not even confident the accomplice knows where Noelani is currently. If anything, maybe the accomplice knows why Noelani has 'disappeared'. I gotta ask, where was Noelani in the potty training process? That's such a dangerous time for some children.

Praying Noelani can be located.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dallasstar1968
Back