GUILTY Wi - Olivia Mackay, 17, Kenosha, 24 July 2017

I meant why kill her. For the car? Because she refused to have sex with him? Because hes a psychopath?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I honestly don't know. This case baffles me to no end. I wonder what the MO ends up being.

she went to school with Jamari Cook

I took a peek on Olivia's Facebook. Beautiful girl. She seems just like any other 17 year old. So verry verry sad. I couldn't find any either of the 2 suspects on her friends list.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

she went to school with Jamari Cook

Indian Trail is a HUGE high school with roughly 2300 students - second largest HS in WI. It's likely that Olivia may not have known of Cook, but he knew of her.

Trial begins in killing of Kenosha teen, whose body was found in Mount Pleasant

The jury trial for Daniel Tate, charged with first-degree homicide for 16-year-old Mackay’s 2017 strangulation death, began Tuesday in Kenosha County Circuit Court.

Tate is accused of strangling Mackay after meeting her for a date set up through an online dating app, then, with the help of a friend, dumping her body on Louis Sorenson Road, north of Highway 11 and south of Highway 20.

Jury Convicts Wisconsin Man of Strangling, Murdering Woman He Met Online

"A Kenosha, Wisconsin jury has convicted 20-year-old Daniel Tate of murdering 17-year-old Olivia Mackay after meeting her online. Prosecutors said Tate strangled Mackay while holding her head underwater on the shore of Lake Michigan....

Jurors handed up guilty verdicts after ninety minutes of deliberation on all three changes: first degree intentional homicide, hiding a corpse, and taking and driving a vehicle without consent...."

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...-wisconsin-beach-murder-trial-verdict-online/
---

Murder on the Beach Trial Prosecution Opening Statement 06/26/18

Murder on the Beach Trial Defense Opening Statement 06/26/18

Murder on the Beach Trial Verdict 06/29/18

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5b32f41a3ef33.image.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ATLSooner
Back