Identified! WI - Racine Co., WhtFem 199UFWI, 14-25, cauliflower ear, July 1999 #2 - Peggy Lynn Johnson *Guilty*

Thanks for the update. Any idea if she went to court 1/4?
I thinks so:

01-04-2021 Status conference Boyle, Timothy D. Rogan, Sara
Additional text:
09:59 AM Defendant Linda Sue La Roche in court with attorney Laura Ann Walker. Defendant Linda Sue La Roche in custody. Patricia J Hanson appeared for the State of Wisconsin via ZOOM. Court Reporter: Sara Rogan.
Matter scheduled for JT in Feb; the Court directed this matter to be put on to address the request of the deft regarding her request for new counsel. Defense indicates that deft didn't know her correspondence would be shared with the State and defense. Defense continues to make the request that she wants different counsel although she has told Ms. Walker she would stop. Defense got a disk today from the State that is essentially a phone dump. Defense has not been able to go see the deft based on the pandemic. Deft has all discovery with the exception of the discovery she received today. Defense defers to the Court but is prepared to go to trial. The Court conducts colloquy with the defendant. Defense will meet with the deft on a weekend in the jail.

BTC: Defendant told that any ex-parte communication is shared with all parties. Request for Ms. Walker to withdraw and new counsel to be appointed is denied. All future dates remain as scheduled.

Looks like there was a hearing last week:

01-21-2021 Notice Boyle, Timothy D.
Additional text:
of intent to introduce expert testimony; dental evidence

And one coming up on Friday:

12-21-2020 Notice of hearing
Additional text:
Motion hearing on January 29, 2021 at 02:30 pm.

Wisconsin Circuit Court Access

I thinks so:

01-04-2021 Status conference Boyle, Timothy D. Rogan, Sara
Additional text:
09:59 AM Defendant Linda Sue La Roche in court with attorney Laura Ann Walker. Defendant Linda Sue La Roche in custody. Patricia J Hanson appeared for the State of Wisconsin via ZOOM. Court Reporter: Sara Rogan.
Matter scheduled for JT in Feb; the Court directed this matter to be put on to address the request of the deft regarding her request for new counsel. Defense indicates that deft didn't know her correspondence would be shared with the State and defense. Defense continues to make the request that she wants different counsel although she has told Ms. Walker she would stop. Defense got a disk today from the State that is essentially a phone dump. Defense has not been able to go see the deft based on the pandemic. Deft has all discovery with the exception of the discovery she received today. Defense defers to the Court but is prepared to go to trial. The Court conducts colloquy with the defendant. Defense will meet with the deft on a weekend in the jail.

BTC: Defendant told that any ex-parte communication is shared with all parties. Request for Ms. Walker to withdraw and new counsel to be appointed is denied. All future dates remain as scheduled.

Looks like there was a hearing last week:

01-21-2021 Notice Boyle, Timothy D.
Additional text:
of intent to introduce expert testimony; dental evidence

And one coming up on Friday:

12-21-2020 Notice of hearing
Additional text:
Motion hearing on January 29, 2021 at 02:30 pm.

Wisconsin Circuit Court Access

Thanks so much!

Wondering how a jury trial will proceed while we're still in the middle of the pandemic. How will they handle the jurors? Test and quarantine?

LR obviously thinks she's gonna beat this thing. She's still got that stinkin' thinkin' that goes along with untreated alcoholism.

Not sure how they're handling trials, I suspect every state is doing it differently. I was selected for jury duty last March, and our courts shut down the weekend before I was supposed to serve. I called the courthouse to find out what was next, like, would someone call me or what. The clerk said they'd send me a letter when trials resumed. It's coming up on a year, and I haven't heard anything. I wonder how long I'm beholden to be on call for this case.

Does anyone else think Linda Laroche's now ex-husband was complicit in Peggy Lynn's sexual abuse and possibly in her murder? Imo, at the very least he was quiet when she died (and may have even helped dispose of Peggy Lynn's body) because he was raping her, probably otherwise physically abusing her as well, and knew that he would be implicated. Just moo.

Does anyone else think Linda Laroche's now ex-husband was complicit in Peggy Lynn's sexual abuse and possibly in her murder? Imo, at the very least he was quiet when she died (and may have even helped dispose of Peggy Lynn's body) because he was raping her, probably otherwise physically abusing her as well, and knew that he would be implicated. Just moo.

I think he just completely ignored it all. And chose not to stop it. Which I do wish he’d get some sorta charges for. When she died, he just shrugged and hoped Linda wouldn’t take her anger out on him? The rapes were, IMO, we’re done by Linda.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back