WI WI - Racine Co., WhtFem 199UFWI, 14-25, cauliflower ear, western shirt, July'99

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by goneinasecond, Feb 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fairy1

Fairy1 VOTE!!!

2. buttercup72

buttercup72 New Member

Hello.

Cymro--I am not sure if Doreen Jane Vincent was ever looked into as a possible match for Racine Jane Doe. I would assume so due to the close resemblence of the two. From what I read on Doreen Jane Vincent, LE believe she was murdered by Hayden Clark even though he was never officailly charged but was convicted of mudering a young woman and a 6 year old girl. The link can be found within Charelyproject.org (for whatever reason I can't copy and paste?) for details on Dorren's disappearance.

Fairy1--I heard about the Wisconsin Rapids torture case and my first inclination was he could have murdered Jane Doe, but the MO doesn't seem to fit as far as his sexual urges towards men go. The torture, yes. But I did read that he was also married at one time, so maybe his sexual tendencies started with women. He obviosly liked women at one point and time, who knows. Maybe he started off torturing women thinking we are weaker and maybe he became a little more confident in his ways and moved to men.

3. assaf1981

assaf1981 Inactive

Ever thought about consulting a psychic?

4. assaf1981

assaf1981 Inactive

I just submitted a possble match to doreen vincent email to the the investigating offficer.

5. IWABWU

IWABWU New Member

I've often wondered if the Racine County Jane Doe was ever in the foster care system. She may have been out for several years. Do they send unidentified pictures to foster care/state agencies? School systems?

The older unidentified people may be a stretch, but the younger ones may find resolution.

6. IWABWU

IWABWU New Member

There are two things that come to mind -

1. Is it possible that she was in the foster care system? Was her photo sent to special education organizations?

2. This case is almost ten years old. Was a DNA sample taken of any sperm that may have been found? Perhaps this could be compared to existing DNA samples on file?

Ten years ago, there may not have been much of a DNA data base to compare a sperm sample to. I wonder if anything like this was done.

7. The Green Hornet

The Green Hornet New Member

I get almost physically ill when I see the actual picture of this Jane Doe. Then, when I reflect on the circumstances surrounding her death, I get angry and disgusted to think that a human being is mentally capable of doing such horrific things to another person.

It all makes me ill..

8. Rudolf

Rudolf Sociopaths are 4% of the general population; That'

[​IMG]
    http://nampn.org/cases/schmidt_lisa.html

Look at this woman. She looks very similar, especially the chin, the buck teeth, and the eyes. She's also 5'8".
    She disappeared in 1994, from New Jersey.

I agree, there is something very haunting about the post mortem photos[​IMG]
    Lisa Schmidt, Harrison, New Jersey

9. grievousangel

grievousangel Member

I can't imagine how a young girl of Angela's age came to be in the U.S. but the resemblance between her and the unidentified young woman is remarkable. DNA could settle it quickly if her family in Italy would consent to giving a sample.

10. Rudolf

Its NOT Lisa. Dental records have ruled her out.

11. kandoo76

kandoo76 New Member

It is probably not but what about this one? She would have been estimated age in 1999.

510dfqc doenetwork

12. Rudolf

Too short, I think. I talked with the detective, Det. Knaus, and he said he felt she wasn't in any of the national data bases.He felt that she might have had a connection to the midwest, like Indiana maybe. He also thought that she might be in a local data base, like one from some department, but not something like the Doe, at least right now. Apparently they (Racine) have a very thick file on her, and they keep her presence alive among other police departments. I was truly impressed with them. I thought I had a match with Lisa Schmidt but they'd already looked at her and ruled her out.
    A friend feels she was a runaway who drifted to Texas and was taken from there. Maybe because of the Western outfit.

13. BlueSpirit

BlueSpirit New Member

Angela is an amazing match, except for her eyes seem a little smaller, rounder; but in these photograghs, i wouldn't use that to write off the connection. I thought she was the victim of a Robert Ben Rhoades -type serial killer --the truck driver with the torture chamber in the back of his semi who often picked up transient woman at truck stops. In fact the one he was caught with in mid-torture was mentally ill. However, "imported" wives and domestic help are often tortured. When I saw her I wondered about that, but for some reason, I felt like it was a truck driver serial killer who kept her captive. Another thought I had is that she might have been a kidnapped child, held captive a helluva lot longer than 4-5 weeks. She haunts me. It breaks my heart.

14. CrimeSolver

CrimeSolver Member

I remember a segment on Cold Case Files in which a Chicago pimp (I think it was Chicago, but it may have been Milwaukee) tortured and killed one of "his girls" before dumping her body near a lake in rural Wisconsin. I wonder if that angle has been explored in this case.

15. Rudolf

The reason she looks a little *haunting* is that the small lights in her eyes have been put in wrong. If you look you will see what I mean. It gives her a striking * this is different, but I don't know why* quality.

16. Lucy's mom

Lucy's mom Active Member

Bumping up for Racine Jane Doe.

assaf1981,

Have you heard back from the investigating officer regarding the DNA between RJD and Doreen Vincent?

17. Undermyskin

Undermyskin New Member

Aundria had always seemed the most likely match to me. IIRC, she disappeared from Holland, Michigan, which is almost a straight shot across the lake from Racine. There's something about the front teeth. Her height, weight, and facial structure would have changed a bit in the 10 years since she went missing. Of course this may have already been discussed at length and ruled out. The n00b knows not.

Lori Ann Krueger's resemblance to the posmortem really blows my mind even though the facts seem to rule her out.

18. Fairy1

Fairy1 VOTE!!!

19. future criminologist

future criminologist Active Member

bumping this one up...

does anyone have updates?

20. Rudolf

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.