Found Deceased WI - Sade Robinson, 19, Critical Missing, student at Milwaukee Area Tech College, car found burned near 30th & Lisbon, Milwaukee, 1 Apr 2024 *arrest*

JMO, but he'd been building on this fantasy for a long, long time. We don't know yet if it was a sexual homicide, but I'll go out on a limb and say it absolutely was. He modified his fenced-in backyard to accommodate what seems to have been a grave, had something dark going on down in the basement - where, per the criminal complaint, blood was found on the walls of staircase - and we'll learn way more than we want to know about the depth of his depravity in the coming months.

I do think the lovely, friendly, open-hearted Sade Robinson tragically became the first victim of his fantasies not because he "chose" her, per se, but because he finally felt ready to turn those heinous desires into reality and she just happened to be his next date. It didn't hurt, either, that she was petite, no match for him at all. JMO.

I almost hope he slipped something into one of her drinks, because I can't bear to think she may have had to suffer that terrifying moment of realizing this man meant her harm, meant to hurt her. And that's the least of it.

The horrendous mess he made of it in the aftermath suggests to me that he hadn't thought much of it through, nothing beyond how he was going to see his fantasies fulfilled.

Ugh. This is just the worst of humankind.

Has her head been found yet?

As far as I'm aware, her other arm, much of her other leg and her head have yet to be recovered. In the coming days, investigators will be searching the shoreline using sonar-equipped boats.

The criminal complaint describes video captures of a person going up and down the bluff at Warnimont Park several times between 3:00 and 4:30 a.m. on April 2nd, walking to the beach and back.

I'm hoping he discarded most of Sade Robinson's body there at the lake, not to hell and back across the city, and that she can be found in her entirety, as close to as is possible.

Video of Sade's car leaving MA's house included with article.

MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) -- New video shows Sade Robinson's car leaving Maxwell Anderson's house the night investigators say he killed her. They say the car went to Warnimont Park next, and that Anderson killed Robinson sometime between when they arrived at his house and when he left the park.

The home security video shows Robinson's car heading south down the alley that leads away from Anderson's garage.

Through Maxwell Anderson's defense attorney, his father Steven issued a statement on behalf of his family that said in part, "I would like to express our deepest sympathy and heartfelt condolences to the family and loved ones of Sade Robinson. We are shocked and devasted by her senseless death."

The statement did not mention Maxwell Anderson, or the charges he faces.

The Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office said the search for evidence is ongoing. Even before the arm and torso were found Thursday, they had contracted a sonar boat to search Lake Michigan. That boat will head out Friday.

Also Friday evening, Robinson's family will hold a public vigil for Sade at Kilbourn Reservoir Park starting at 6 p.m.

I almost hope he slipped something into one of her drinks, because I can't bear to think she may have had to suffer that terrifying moment of realizing this man meant her harm, meant to hurt her. And that's the least of it.
They left the bar at 9:06 and arrived at his place at 9:24 ( she was still walking) he could have easily slipped her something right before they left or when they got back to his place. Who knows what he is into though, the struggle or maybe drug her to make it easier?
sick sick sick person.
Even the texts beforehand, "Let's eat ( at his work) I'm feeling seafood" and he needed to pick up a form (real thoughtful type on the first date)
He must have wanted to be noticed, why choose to meet her at your work where everyone knows you when she will be missing tomorrow, it's like a flashing sign.
What a weirdo

Last edited:
Even the texts beforehand, "Let's eat ( at his work) I'm feeling seafood" and he needed to pick up a form (real thoughtful type on the first date)
He must have wanted to be noticed, why choose to meet her at your work where everyone knows you when she will be missing tomorrow, it's like a flashing sign.
What a weirdo
Sade is the one that said she was "feeling seafood". Sounds like he picked the place where he used to work which is extremely odd. Unless it was so long ago that no one working their now worked with him, so wouldn't really notice them.

The young college student had been looking forward to the date, even telling a worker in her building how excited she was, the complaint said. She texted Anderson she was "feeling seafood" and headed out to meet him at a seafood restaurant where he used to work

Video of Sade's car leaving MA's house included with article.

MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) -- New video shows Sade Robinson's car leaving Maxwell Anderson's house the night investigators say he killed her. They say the car went to Warnimont Park next, and that Anderson killed Robinson sometime between when they arrived at his house and when he left the park.

The home security video shows Robinson's car heading south down the alley that leads away from Anderson's garage.

Through Maxwell Anderson's defense attorney, his father Steven issued a statement on behalf of his family that said in part, "I would like to express our deepest sympathy and heartfelt condolences to the family and loved ones of Sade Robinson. We are shocked and devasted by her senseless death."

The statement did not mention Maxwell Anderson, or the charges he faces.

The Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office said the search for evidence is ongoing. Even before the arm and torso were found Thursday, they had contracted a sonar boat to search Lake Michigan. That boat will head out Friday.

Also Friday evening, Robinson's family will hold a public vigil for Sade at Kilbourn Reservoir Park starting at 6 p.m.
Helpful image to see evidence found so far:

Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 1.21.17 PM.png

Sade is the one that said she was "feeling seafood". Sounds like he picked the place where he used to work which is extremely odd. Unless it was so long ago that no one working their now worked with him, so wouldn't really notice them.

The young college student had been looking forward to the date, even telling a worker in her building how excited she was, the complaint said. She texted Anderson she was "feeling seafood" and headed out to meet him at a seafood restaurant where he used to work

Oh okay, I thought he was the one that was "feeling seafood" and she just agreed saying I love seafood. He was so determined, his attitude started right off the hop. I don't usually like to be too harsh on people (online) but this guy is vile, sick and twisted. I want to know what this was about for him. He wasn't even sneaky about it.

Sadie did everything "right". She met him in a public location. She shared her location with family/friends. She let others know about her plans.

This was a FIRST DATE and she was BUTCHERED.

Women can't walk alone, go on a jog, swipe on tinder, simply exist in peace without being accosted. I'm angry.

Media keeps mentioning "his home" so I'd be curious how he owns a home at age 23 or if he rents it, although I thought upthread it was mentioned he rented out space to someone else? Confused on that and the basement thing. His FB profile has a video of him playing fetch frisbee with dog in a cemetery. Whole thing is sad and creepy.

Oh okay, I thought he was the one that was "feeling seafood" and she just agreed saying I love seafood. He was so determined, his attitude started right off the hop. I don't usually like to be too harsh on people (online) but this guy is vile, sick and twisted. I want to know what this was about for him. He wasn't even sneaky about it.
My guess is he asked "What are you in the mood for?" and she responded that she was "feeling seafood". All MOO

As far as I'm aware, her other arm, much of her other leg and her head have yet to be recovered. In the coming days, investigators will be searching the shoreline using sonar-equipped boats.

The criminal complaint describes video captures of a person going up and down the bluff at Warnimont Park several times between 3:00 and 4:30 a.m. on April 2nd, walking to the beach and back.

I'm hoping he discarded most of Sade Robinson's body there at the lake, not to hell and back across the city, and that she can be found in her entirety, as close to as is possible.
What he did was sick beyond comprehension.

Sadie did everything "right". She met him in a public location. She shared her location with family/friends. She let others know about her plans.

This was a FIRST DATE and she was BUTCHERED.

Women can't walk alone, go on a jog, swipe on tinder, simply exist in peace without being accosted. I'm angry.
When I first saw the headlines I thought, she should have met him in a public place and let friends know where she was. I don’t understand how he was able to do this crime— or why on earth he would want to.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeb29
Back