WI WI - Sara Bushland, 15, Spooner, 3 April 1996

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So glad to see this! :)

Noting a few quotes from the second link:

“I have lots of favorite memories. I like to think of them often so that I don’t forget them.” Small said.

Which is why Jayme’s case is reminding them that there’s still hope.

“I think her spirit is just like Jayme’s and that she’s a fighter,” Small said.

“If Jayme’s picture hadn’t been out there like it was, that lady in the woods wouldn’t have known who Jayme was,” Small said. “If Sara is walking down the street right now, no one’s going to recognize her because her picture is not out there enough.”

Sara’s family has a message, in case she is reading this.

“We’re here with open arms and that we would take her, you know and love her,” Small said.

“Come home, little bug. That was her nickname,” Mike said.

Sara’s family said they’ll never lose hope – but they do need your help in bringing her home.

So glad to see this! :)

Noting a few quotes from the second link:

“I have lots of favorite memories. I like to think of them often so that I don’t forget them.” Small said.

Which is why Jayme’s case is reminding them that there’s still hope.

“I think her spirit is just like Jayme’s and that she’s a fighter,” Small said.

“If Jayme’s picture hadn’t been out there like it was, that lady in the woods wouldn’t have known who Jayme was,” Small said. “If Sara is walking down the street right now, no one’s going to recognize her because her picture is not out there enough.”

Sara’s family has a message, in case she is reading this.

“We’re here with open arms and that we would take her, you know and love her,” Small said.

“Come home, little bug. That was her nickname,” Mike said.

Sara’s family said they’ll never lose hope – but they do need your help in bringing her home.
I too believe that Sara’s alive. I hope she’ll come home one day

you've said this multiple times but haven't said why you believe that... can you explain what leads you to that thought?
To be honest, I don’t know but with some cases I have more hope then others. I’d like to think that Sara is alive and will get to see her sister again but it seems as though she was a victim of foul play. I don’t like to think of her being murdered. I just have hope, that’s it.

Missing: SARA BUSHLAND (WI)
5d51e1cde3723.image.jpg

SARA BUSHLAND, Age Now: 39, Missing: 04/03/1996. Missing From SPOONER, WI. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Washburn County Sheriff's Office (Wisconsin) - 1-715-468-4700.

DOJ releases new age-progression photo of Sara Bushland - WQOW

Sara was 15 years old at the time of her disappearance. Her photo is shown age progressed to 39 years and shows a prominent mole on her upper right lip. Sara was last seen on the afternoon of April 3, 1996 as she got off the school bus in front of the Lambert residence where she lived with her mother, stepfather and stepbrothers in rural Spooner, Wisconsin. Foul play is suspected. A reward of up to $5000 has been offered by KSTP-TV in Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota. NCMEC serves as a clearinghouse for the collection and dissemination of investigative leads and sightings of missing children to appropriate law enforcement agencies. NCMEC neither endorses nor assumes responsibility for this or any reward fund.
upload_2019-12-5_18-51-8.jpeg
Have you seen this child? SARA BUSHLAND

DEC 24, 2019
Sister of Sara Bushland still has hope that Sara will return home
LS thinks about her sister Sara Bushland every day.

[...]

"Right now we are no closer to figuring things out than we were in 1996," LS said.

[...]

"Sara is the conversation that we want to have but yet it makes everyone sad. So you don't know whether you should have that conversation or not. We would do anything to have a Christmas with her again. This is the stuff you see in the movies and read about in books. Now we have a book," Small said.

The book was published in 2018 and highlights the only facts known about Bushland's disappearance.

BOOK.png

"There are many things missing from this book because we don't know the answers," Small said.

[...]

Along with hope memories are what comfort Small and her family the most during the Holidays.

"We had great memories. We also had really bad memories and so we try our best to focus on the good ones."

[...]

Washburn County Sheriff's Department: (715)-468-4700

Wisconsin Department of Criminal Investigation: (715)-839-3830

[...]

Find Sara Bushland Facebook Page

The Charley Project

Hi Everyone!

I am a young female from the area. I am 22 years old and am from Minong Wisconsin. I have been researching many cases from the area since I am stating a podcast directly linked to missing persons cases, crime cases, etc that fascinate me. I have been obsessed with this case recently because it really hits home. I don't understand how someone could just up and disappear like this, with no real leads other than a black truck. If anyone has any information they'd like to share with me about the Sara Bushland case, please send me a message on here. I am trying to get more information about what had actually happened, circumstances, eye witness accounts, any sort of lead so I can bring light to this case again. I want people to remember Sara the same way I'd want my own self to be remembered if I had disappeared. I would leave my direct number, but I have never used this website before, I just found it online from another podcast I listen to relatively moderately. Please help me get information about this case!

Thanks,

Arenthia (not my real name, you get the catch)

Hi Everyone!

I am a young female from the area. I am 22 years old and am from Minong Wisconsin. I have been researching many cases from the area since I am stating a podcast directly linked to missing persons cases, crime cases, etc that fascinate me. I have been obsessed with this case recently because it really hits home. I don't understand how someone could just up and disappear like this, with no real leads other than a black truck. If anyone has any information they'd like to share with me about the Sara Bushland case, please send me a message on here. I am trying to get more information about what had actually happened, circumstances, eye witness accounts, any sort of lead so I can bring light to this case again. I want people to remember Sara the same way I'd want my own self to be remembered if I had disappeared. I would leave my direct number, but I have never used this website before, I just found it online from another podcast I listen to relatively moderately. Please help me get information about this case!

Thanks,

Welcome to Websleuths, Arenthia!

I recommend Robert Dudley's book Searching for Sara Bushland if you haven't read it already. It is a quick read but full of detailed information and includes a Foreword by Sara's sister, Lesley. MOO

https://www.amazon.com/Searching-Sara-Bushland-Robert-Dudley/dp/172186282X

Hi Everyone!

Thanks,

I would be happy to help, I wrote the book. I have messaged you also.

Hello everyone. With the 25th anniversary of the disappearance of Sara Bushland coming up in a few weeks, we're making the book about her case available for download, FREE! Simply follow the link below to the post with the PDF download. I am the author of Searching For Sara Bushland - you have my express permission to share the book and/or copy any parts of you would like to!

Searching For Sara Bushland

This is a case I would love The Vanished Podcast to cover. I bet she would kick up some dirt on this.

APR 4, 2021
25 years on, public's help still sought in missing persons case (wqow.com)

sarahbushland-860x443.png

[...]

The Washburn County Sheriff's Department continues to ask for the public's help, asking anyone with information on Sara Bushland to come forward. You can contact them by calling them at (715) 468-2720, and email tipline@co.washburn.wi.us

APR 3, 2021

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back