Found Safe WI - Sawyer Jacobs, 1, Eleva, maybe be with a relative, 23 Jan 2020 *Arrests*

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
Trempealeau County Sheriff’s Office searches for missing child

b58d6e7c-ddec-4658-a068-fa09eb30492a-large16x9_sawyerjacobs1024x576.jpg

Sawyer J. Jacobs, 1, was last seen Thursday morning. Officials believe he may be with any of the following family members: Jessica Cleasby, Scott Jacobs, Delores Cleasby or James Cleasby.

Jacobs has brown eyes and blonde hair.

Trempealeau County Sheriff's Office
If you have any information on the whereabouts of this child, please contact our agency at 715-538-4351.

Exactly SAMS..who had him before he went missing? Are these his parents, and they did not have custody? Hope they find him safe and soon!! This is odd; why would he be endangered if he is with family, if this is his family? WTH

Trempealeau County Sheriff's Office
If you have any information on the whereabouts of this child, please contact our agency at 715-538-4351

There are comments on the TCSO's post which may provide insight into the relationships involved.

I wonder why no pics of those Sawyer is presumed to be with have been released. IMO, this appears to be a familial situation. We have seen family members' pics posted in other such familial disappearances. A FB profile with pics for female JC is easily found.

I hope since Sawyer appears to be with family members, this gives hope of him being safe.

All just my 2 cents and MOO.

ETA - Sorry Pommy - duplicated yours as we both were typing. ;)

that's her brother?? or father?
quite the age difference - her 34, him 52
I noticed that too but didn't have time to check the reporter. Now I'm not even sure I want to know! :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back