NOTGUILTY WI - Selah Kaden, 13, Suspicious Death, Mineral Point, 31 May 2018 *arrests*

I’m getting FLDS vibes. A young FLDS boy drowned in a swimming pool in Las Vegas a few years back. The home was rented for one of the “Bishops” and the kid didn’t know how to swim fully clothed. They didn’t want to call 911 and by the time someon did, he was long gone.

Could this young girl possibly be from another country who came here on a work visa for tree trimming or fruit picking? Possibly listed her age as much older in order to work in the country.

Quite often ages are incorrect on the forms as many youngsters in families are needed to go and work for their families as they are in poverty.

This is just my opinion on a possibility - I'm sure it is way off base.

But I've been thinking that she could have started fruit picking somewhere and ended up working at the place for tree trimming. These workers are sent to different places to work during their time here in the summers.

Migrant farm visas

Interesting! Hadnt thought of that. Makes sense though.. Kids werent enrolled in school and looks like the boys atleast work for the family tree trimming business. Idk about FLDS or Amish in Wisconsin. I wonder if theres a large population of them there?
I’m not sure but have read that many FLDS have been dispersing all over the US to get away from all the apostates that have been moving into the Short Creek area. I follow a few former members on FB who have mentioned that some of their family members who are still in are now living in places like Iowa, Kansas, Michigan and even on the East Coast.

I live in southeastern Wisconsin and this is the first I have heard of this case. I've found and read all of the leads that you've mentioned, and my question is: Would there be more updates if it turns out to be suicide? Could the investigation be taking a while because of the wait on toxicology results? The whole thing is very perplexing...

I live in southeastern Wisconsin and this is the first I have heard of this case. I've found and read all of the leads that you've mentioned, and my question is: Would there be more updates if it turns out to be suicide? Could the investigation be taking a while because of the wait on toxicology results? The whole thing is very perplexing...

I'd expect it would take a good while not only for toxicology, but medical records and determining motive to move someone in her condition. There's something specific about this reported event that tells LE that it's unique to her particular circumstances, that this is NOT ordinary or par for the course (reaction of others prior to LE arrival), that there is a lot more going on behind the child's demise than whatever they were told, and what they saw for themselves.

Inexplicable things can happen and turn out to be 'natural' causes, but when it's the living which are not adding up it ensures an extra level of investigation has to happen to prove no one's getting away with misconduct... how much time depends on how much will be required to allow LE to rest assured that a case is fit to dismiss or elevate to charges.

I wonder whether we can pontificate on medical conditions.

I have some ideas there

I'd expect it would take a good while not only for toxicology, but medical records and determining motive to move someone in her condition. There's something specific about this reported event that tells LE that it's unique to her particular circumstances, that this is NOT ordinary or par for the course (reaction of others prior to LE arrival), that there is a lot more going on behind the child's demise than whatever they were told, and what they saw for themselves.

Inexplicable things can happen and turn out to be 'natural' causes, but when it's the living which are not adding up it ensures an extra level of investigation has to happen to prove no one's getting away with misconduct... how much time depends on how much will be required to allow LE to rest assured that a case is fit to dismiss or elevate to charges.
Hmmmm.. I havent seen anything about her being moved... I must be missing something.

Hmmmm.. I havent seen anything about her being moved... I must be missing something.

This entire case is missing.

When we read released reports which have redacted sections, it's telling when there's holes left behind.

From here, this girls' fate appears as one large 'redaction', as evidently none of it is adding up for LE. An excuse or excuses must have been provided along with her death which they've taken into consideration & considering the merits of.

If there are pieces of evidence to support an accident or natural cause, we'll hear of this far sooner than if everything is pointing to murder (evidence LE will require for prosecution).
Within this summer, vs fall or winter updates.

From my vantage however, all speculation is reminding me of that around the public's current obsession with Kathleen Peterson.
Those who've seen what happened here cannot stomach this kid's death as 'natural'. I'd expect that most of those who've witnessed are medical professionals with some experience as to scope of mortality and ranges of medical conditions they treat- even so if it is considered unusual they'd be weighing whether it's likely or not as to how she ended up in the situation which she was 'found' in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back