GUILTY WI - Six deer hunters killed, 2 injured in Sawyer County shooting, 21 Nov 2004

On eve of hunt, Vang appeals conviction

From prison, Chai Soua Vang has cast a shadow over another gun deer hunting season in Wisconsin.

On the eve of the 2006 hunt, the man serving life sentences for killing six hunters in Sawyer County nearly two years ago has challenged his conviction with a filing to the State Court of Appeals, District III.

In the hand-written petition, Vang asserts that his confession to the crimes should have been set aside because he was denied an opportunity to speak to a lawyer after his arrest. In addition, Vang says he acted in self-defense during the confrontation with his victims and that there was insufficient evidence to convict him of first-degree intentional homicide.

More at link:

http://www.jsonline.com/watch/?watch=1&date=11/17/2006&id=14570

:sick: :sick: :sick:

So much for him thanking the fine people of Wisconsin - namely me - for getting out of his house payment, paying for his kids and supporting his wife/ex-wife.

If he gets a retrial I am moving to Canada - ooohhh! I sound just like Alec Baldwin! :crazy:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back