WI - Six people shot to death by Forest County deputy, Crandon, Oct 7, 2007

You know what scares me is that I had a boyfriend one time who was exactly like this. When I saw this guys picture I was like whoa! They could be brothers they look soooo much alike. My x boyfriend got kicked out of the army and put in jail for assault and got out and ran his car into a pregnant girl and jammed her up against a tree killing her unborn baby. He was sick. My best friend called me years ago to tell me she was driving home from work one night and and he came up behind her and she had to pull over because he was basically forcing her to when he got out of his car he went to her window and asked where I was. She told him that she don't talk to me anymore. Anyway I had to move and to this day I am unlisted in the phone book and I always use a fake name on websites etc..people like this scare me & this was years ago.. p.s when he found out I got married he would sit outside my husbands work and stalk him..he even asked my husbands co-workers questions about my husband..

Oh Sadie that is horrible.......At least you were smart enough to get away from him.

As twisted as this case is, I guess it's a mixed blessing LE took care of him before there was a trial. Prosecuting him would put the entire town on trial.

As twisted as this case is, I guess it's a mixed blessing LE took care of him before there was a trial. Prosecuting him would put the entire town on trial.

Yes, that is very true........

The whole thing makes no sense. I feel so very, very sorry for everyone involved including his parents. The kid lost it. He would have been charged with six counts of First Degree Murder and probably have been given the DP. His suicide saved his family from going through tremendous grief in the end, but I am sure this is of no consolation to them.

They don't have the DP in WI, but they are talking about it. WI has a high number of mass murders. In the past few years this is the 3rd one. The first was the hunters that were murdered. Second one was the Chruch shooting at the Sheridan in Milwaukee and this one. Everyone there seems to own a gun!
The police in WI have a very high rate of brutality and shootings (some fatal). Kenosha and Milwaukee are really bad when it comes to this.

They don't have the DP in WI, but they are talking about it. WI has a high number of mass murders. In the past few years this is the 3rd one. The first was the hunters that were murdered. Second one was the Chruch shooting at the Sheridan in Milwaukee and this one. Everyone there seems to own a gun!
The police in WI have a very high rate of brutality and shootings (some fatal). Kenosha and Milwaukee are really bad when it comes to this.

Waitttt just a sec. I haven't heard anything along these lines. In fact, Madison police are often critisized for being like mayberry cops, as opposed to metropolitan police officers. Look at all the unsolved murders in Madison..... I know this is not directly related, but I do think it's important not to paint with such a broad brush.

I read the book on the hunters!!!

Wow thank God he was able to do that. I would love to think I could do that if ever in that horrible situation but I already know I probably couldnt pull it off. I tend to hyperventilate. One time someone was trying to break in my house and instead of grabbing the phone to call 911 I stood there staring at the guy through the window and I was frozen solid hyperventilating..:banghead:

This is also very interesting: Tells about the survivor playing dead.

http://www.channel3000.com/news/14299134/detail.html

What's up with the name Peterson these days? Too many of them are going bonkers.

Waitttt just a sec. I haven't heard anything along these lines. In fact, Madison police are often critisized for being like mayberry cops, as opposed to metropolitan police officers. Look at all the unsolved murders in Madison..... I know this is not directly related, but I do think it's important not to paint with such a broad brush.

I agree!! My DH is LE in WI .... Let's not generalize or make false statements against WI LE just because one guy went wacko!

Wow thank God he was able to do that. I would love to think I could do that if ever in that horrible situation but I already know I probably couldnt pull it off. I tend to hyperventilate. One time someone was trying to break in my house and instead of grabbing the phone to call 911 I stood there staring at the guy through the window and I was frozen solid hyperventilating..:banghead:

I sincerely wish I could of done it too...........but can't imagine being shot 3 times & not scream out in agony begging for help. Nope I'd of been gasping for air right along with you!!!

I read this morning on CNN that TP had shot himself 3 times with his revolver / twice under the chin & once thru the right temple. He was shot once by the swat team.

I read this morning on CNN that TP had shot himself 3 times with his revolver / twice under the chin & once thru the right temple. He was shot once by the swat team.

Yes, I think the sniper was only trying to wound him so they could take him down by shooting him in the bicep.

I noticed that the DA said when he talked with TP no negotiation was made for him to give himself up. Imo he planned all along to kill himself. It was a final and easy way out.

imoo

Amazing - I hadn't ever heard of someone shooting themselves three times in the head - they consider two self-inflicted shots to the head a very rare occurence. Three times - simply amazing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbtgurlz
Back