WI WI - Victoria Prokopovitz, 59, Pittsfield, 25 April 2013 *ARREST*

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by Saribella, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Saribella

Saribella Well-Known Member

2. leomoon

leomoon Astrologer and Author D.M.Hoover on Kindle

My method proved right, as I told Marsha her mother's husband did it day 1. So glad hes been arrested finally, now for the trial or he could if he wished to, avoid a trial by confessing and relieve the family once and for all. That would be the least he could do imo. Pointing to her remains would be something he also could do.

3. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Well-Known Member

BROWN COUNTY, Wis. (WBAY) - A judge has ordered a $2 million cash bond for a Brown County man arrested on charges related to the death of his missing wife.

[​IMG]
    WBAY Photo

James Prokopovitz, 73, was arrested Wednesday on charges of 1st Degree Intentional Homicide and Perjury. He made his first appearance before a Brown County judge Thursday. He does not qualify for a public defender.

Charges have been forwarded to the Brown County District Attorney's Office. The judge gave prosecutors until May 22 to file a criminal complaint.

The court has sealed the probable cause affidavit.

Under Wisconsin law, Perjury is defined as when someone under oath makes a false statement which the person does not believe to be true. Prosecutors revealed in court Thursday that they held a John Doe hearing with James Prokopovitz and Kathryn Friday Wednesday, and both suspects admitted that they had lied.

Read more: $2 million bond set for husband accused of missing wife's murder

4. bbbd4u

bbbd4u Verified SAR/Emergency Management

For those who know Marsha or follow the FB page she has for her mother I ask that everyone please hold off on questions or remarks about the case specifically.

She has been a huge advocate for so many missing persons cases and has brought so much awareness especially to everyone who is missing from WI but this information is not the way she was hoping to find her mother.

I ask everyone also please remember that there are many innocent family members who have been caught in the middle of this nightmare. I hope soon they are able to bring Vicki home and lay her to rest properly and peacefully.

leomoon and inmyhumbleopinion like this.
  5. Roselvr

Roselvr Ask me how to get your loved one in NamUs

It is because of Marsha that he was arrested. I told her 6 years ago to keep on LE so they would know shes watching them, she won't let them forget about her mother. I know Vicki is very proud of her.

IMO, Marsha knew this was going to be what happened when her mother went missing without even her cigarettes. Vicki smoked a lot. The longer Vicki wasnt found, the more of a reality that he killed her. Marsha has been very active with missing people, she knows people don't just vanish.

I hope LE told her before they announced it. I'd hate to find out that she learned about it like we did.

These are my own words, not hers. I haven't spoken to her in years because ice been so busy.

I'm praying he tells where she is so she can be buried so that her family has somewhere to visit her.

6. GuyfromCanada

GuyfromCanada Well-Known Member

BROWN COUNTY, Wis. (WBAY) - A Brown County man has been charged with 1st Degree Intentional Homicide in the death of missing wife Victoria Prokopovitz.

James Prokopovitz, 73, has also been charged with Perjury and Resisting or Obstructing an Officer.

The 1st Degree Intentional Homicide charge comes with a Domestic Abuse modifier.

More at "She is dead": Criminal complaint reveals new details in Prokopovitz investigation

7. bbbd4u

bbbd4u Verified SAR/Emergency Management

Family was made aware before it put out in the media.

Roselvr likes this.
  8. Roselvr

Roselvr Ask me how to get your loved one in NamUs

Sounds like hes trying to pin it on his girlfriend.

Thanks. Very relieved to hear that