Found Safe WI - Yuri Burrows, 38, Green Bay, Brown County, 18 Mar 2019 *Green Alert*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Mar 19, 2019.

1. cybervampira

cybervampira Well-Known Member

Green Alert issued for 38-year-old veteran missing from Green Bay

A Green Alert was issued Tuesday, March 19 for a 38-year-old veteran missing from Green Bay.

Authorities said Yuri Burrows was last seen on March 18 at approximately 6 p.m. at home, and police and his family are concerned for his welfare.

Burrows was described as a man, white, standing 6’3″ tall and weighing 210 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt that zips up, and jeans.

Burrows might be in a 2010 Toyota 4-Runner, gray in color with Wisconsin military plates EWA RFR.

ACD6C4E9-088B-4CB6-8FB6-5445E1AB5497.jpeg

2. cybervampira

whoizzit and GordianKnot like this.
  3. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Well-Known Member

Following.

Thanks for posting the link to his FB!

Sometimes you can get a sense of a person from looking at their SM...looking over his FB, he seems really likable to me. I don't see any red flags there in his posts, either.

So he was last at home around 6 pm.
    I wonder what his demeanor was, and what the circumstances were surrounding his departure from the home, i.e, his demeanor, his interactions with others, where he was ostensibly headed, who else was present in the home at the time, etc.

Another miss per report that is short on details.
    Maybe they suspect he is voluntarily missing?

JMO.

Dre, LemonMint, whoizzit and 2 others like this.
  4. dspdenver

dspdenver Well-Known Member

Green alerts are for missing veterans with a service-related mental or physical health condition.

http://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/2017/related/lcactmemo/act175.pdf
    [There is reason to believe that the veteran at risk is missing due to his or her physical or mental health condition.
    There is sufficient information available to disseminate that could assist in locating the missing veteran.]

Dre, LemonMint, whoizzit and 3 others like this.
  5. FruitSnack

FruitSnack Well-Known Member

6. cybervampira

Yeah, people are mixing up these two guys on Facebook, thinking Yuri has been found.

7. TatianaBarbie

TatianaBarbie Well-Known Member

Trevor Sloan if the found veteran with the cancelled Green Alert. Yuri Burrows is still missing.

doodles1211, Dre, LemonMint and 4 others like this.
  8. FruitSnack

I live very close to Green Bay. Yesterday I got a text right away about Sloan and a text when he was found. Didn’t get a text about this man till 6:04am today. Wonder why such a delay in the notify, unless the news was also mixed up?
    We don’t get green alerts here to often, so 2 in one day is quite alarming. Hope they both find help they need

9. cybervampira

doodles1211 and TatianaBarbie like this.
  10. cybervampira

These bars in Howard are near water (Peats Lake).

11. GraceG

GraceG Well-Known Member

There's an open criminal complaint against him and the courts have given him a firearm restriction due to domestic violence and violation of a restraining order. Hopefully, he is just lying low. Search by name and Brown County. Wisconsin Circuit Court Access

12. sasha17

sasha17 Curiouser & curiouser

13. FruitSnack

This is so strange cause my news keeps saying that a body was found in the water and could it be the missing veteran. Unless there is a 3rd missing veterans in the last few days.
    Guess I will just wait for the press conference,they said it will be later this morning

cybervampira likes this.