Wild Turkeys "Terrify" NJ Neighbors

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by TrackerSam, Jun 25, 2012.

1. TrackerSam

TrackerSam New Member

PLEASE stop feeding those wild turkeys!

That may be the only humane way to deal with a foul flock of birds in Hainesport Township, New Jersey that seems to be getting increasingly aggressive.

"They come after my car all the time," Melanie Morton told the Burlington County Times.

Morton said she even witnessed a wild turkey attacking a jogger one day.

"It was terrifying," Morton said.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...-Over-Hainesport-New-Jersey-160261145.html?dr

I never realized how closely a turkey resembles an emu. Kinda like emu short.

Attached Files:

2. Loading...

3. Lanie

Lanie New Member

Ha, I know I'm bad, I know it, but all I could think when I saw this was wouldn't it be great if they relocated this flock to the set of Jersey Shore.:floorlaugh:

4. montana_16

montana_16 Active Member

People are sissies. Anyway...... we encroach on wild animals lands, then get all upset when they bother us.

OK. What it really is, the turkeys got word from the emus that it's Steely's birthday and they partied a little too much and it got out of hand a little. It happens.

5. Jacie Estes

Jacie Estes Medical Marijuana Advocate

They should come out to other parts of the country where wild turkeys are as big as emus. :D