• Yes

Votes: 30 5.6%
  • No

Votes: 451 83.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 59 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No I will not write. The letter would never get to her if they are being screened.

VB

I might write to her to tell her what my 8 yr old daughter and 7 yr old son have done and accomplished this week......because I never murdered them.:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Please be cautious .

Please protect your personal information when writing prisioners .

In the wrong hands ..........................

I wouldnt want you to become a victim of your good intentions

FYI: Casey M (M stands for Murder) Anthony
F-DORM-12
PO Box 4970
Orlando, Florida
32802-4970
Inmate #08049710:rolleyes:

She probably wouldn't get it. Baez said in an interview that he is screening all of her mail.

well that explains why she said all of her mail was positive.

No, I won't. That would be a waste...a huge waste.

No. I would be more likely to send George a sympathy card. But I won't do that either.

No. There is nothing anyone can say that will reach KC. She is not in mourning, never has been, so a message of sympathy will just fall on deaf ears and blind eyes. What does one write? "I am so sorry that you killed your baby and hope you feel better soon"? Messages of faith and courage? "Be strong in prison, hope you make lots of new friends"?

If anything, send a sympathy card to GA and CA. They will toss them out, but GA may feel better for a minute or two.

I MIGHT write to her, I copied the address information. I might write because I feel more compassion for her than I do for the rest of the family. I don't know whether she's guilty or not - she IS considered innocent until proven guilty at any rate.

IF I write, I would tell her I do not hate her because I don't; I can even understand, to some extent, the whys and wherefores of what may have gone wrong and why she may possibly have killed her child. Everyone has a breaking point and she may have reached hers, that I can understand. Casey is human, a person, and I DO have compassion for HER.

My opinion only

Nope, would never write to her or anyone in jail. But my prayers are with GA to get thru this.

Even IF some did write to her, I don't think she'd really want to read what most people would have to say to her.

I have many words I'd love to say to her. My mom taught me if I can't say something nice to say nothing at all though, so I'll be refraining...

That is what I was thinking. I would not write her anyway. For what? All anyone ever asked of her was to tell the truth about where Caylee was and still to this day she is lying. I would rather spend my time writing to our government to reform our Children's Rights laws.

I have alot of compassion for GA and CA, but NONE for KC so my answer is NO. I wouldn't waste time, energy or stamps on her. I can understand his position, but in reality it serves no purpose for her.

Heck no! I dont write to my brother after what he did and he is family or was anyway. No way in heck would I right to KC!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back