• Yes

Votes: 30 5.6%
  • No

Votes: 451 83.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 59 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted NO because I think this was a ploy to draw in tons of negative letters to prove CMA cannot get a fair trial anywhere.

But I do have a pen pal list for CMA:

Scott Peterson - wife & baby killer but loves other women
Darren Mack - wife killer but loves other women
Mark Jensen - wife killer but loves other women
Neil Entwhistle - wife & baby killer but loves other women
Drew Peterson – almost divorced but loves getting married
Josie Baez – almost divorced (lol j/k)
OJ Simpson – famous & loves women
Phil Spector - famous & loves women
Charles Manson – famous & loves women
Richard Ramirez – famous killer “the night stalker”
Kenneth Bianchi – famous killer “hillside strangler”
David Berkowitz – famous killer “son of sam”
Gary Ridgway – famous “green river" killer
Sammy the bull Gravano - famous mob dude hit man
Ted Bundy – famous killer, oops already executed in Florida
Aileen Wuornos – famous killer, oops already executed in Florida

If it would get her to tell the truth I would. I am hoping maybe someone will write and be able to get through to her but that's wishful thinking I know.

I am so confused here by use of the word DESERVES!!
Several have stated that being raised a Christian then yall go on to say forgiveness.. casey deserves this and that ... No she does not... We are only saved by the GRACE of God. and only after asking to be forgiven and really mean it..but once again I go back to my orginal statement she does not DESERVE anything..JMO

FYI
Function: verb Inflected Form(s): de·served; de·serv·ing Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French deservir, from Latin deservire to devote oneself to, from de- + servire to serve Date: 13th century transitive verb : to be worthy of : merit <deserves another chance> intransitive verb : to be worthy, fit, or suitable for some reward or requital <have become recognized as they deserve — T. S. Eliot>
— de·serv·er noun

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/DESERVES

she deserves the chair

George Anthony made a HUGE MISTAKE when he asked people to write KC a "Hi how are you letter" during the memorial service for Caylee. His request will actually shrink the jury pool for KC supporters. No juror can have contact with a defendent in a criminal case as per Florida law. Each letter KC receives from the outside is logged in by the prison, so all the names of these people will be known. Keep those cards, and letters coming, and Baez will need to try this case on Mars.

Good way to shrink the jury pool and give JB the chance to say there is no way on God's green earth KC can get a fair trial.

Was it strategy on the defense's part or GA making an innocent mistake?

No- She doesn't warrant any addition attention-
Caylee is the only one who deserves attention- and is not getting it

GA is so guilt ridden as a failure as a father- he is trying anything and everything to compensate- too little- too late ? Maybe, if he tries to lay down the law to KC- no more lies- no more BS- just the truth ! The A's way has not nor will it work-
But, they take advice from no one because they feel they are always right- So sad-

Writing to KC would only feed fuel to the defense's fire- bad idea-

Just because KC grew up in a dysfunctional home- does not excuse murder- many people grown up in dysfunctional homes and choose to go in a different direction to not repeat the wrongs-

Always remember- This is only about -- Justice for little angel- Caylee

Caylee is the only victim here- If the A's truly thought KC was innocent- why haven't they demanded on camera- Justice for Caylee ? No, only trying to sell KC innocence-

Everything they have done in this case shows they know it was KC who killed their little granddaughter- but never showed the outrage for the lost of their loved one- only outrage over KC- They were victimized by KC in the beginning- but, since then, they have been victimized by their own words and actions-

Caylee is the only victim deserving Justice- Caylee Caylee Caylee

Absolutely, NOT!

I don't think KC would like to hear what I've got to say to her. :furious:

I was shocked George asked us to write at the very least his grifter daughter
this is such a bad idea

Letting the A;s or anyone associated with them to have my personal information is enough to keep me awake with cold sweats for many nights

SHE IS A CRIMINAL - contact is not advisable

My first thoughts as well. Financial crimes, fraud, theft, and murder. Nope, I don't think I will send her my contact info.

No, I will not. while I would LOVE to let Casey know exactly what I think of her, I'm not going to give her the attention she obviously craves. Plus, it wouldn't be the kind thoughts and wishes, or forgiveness that George would like us to write to her. It's not in me yet to forgive her. I don't think I can ever forgive what she did, and it wasn't someone I personally know. I am not gracious enough, kind enough, or what ever, to be that forgiving.

And in my opinion, it was wrong of George to ask at Caylee's memorial. That day was about CAYLEE, not her murderer. If he felt the need to ask this, he should of done it at a presser or interview before or avfter the memorial, not during.

No i wont write to her she would not
like what i have to say!!

I wouldn't write to Casey, but if a person had a PO box it might be interesting to send a "hi how are you doing" and just see if and how she might respond. Casey's going to get even more bored and institutionalized in the next year while waiting for the trial. To be isolated alone in a cell must be very shocking. She may try and write back to anyone who sends her a friendly note just to have something more to do and contact with people.

Casey has only been incarcerated for a few short months. She has had almost daily visits with attorneys and others working on her case and so has not suffered the actual isolation of being truly institutionalized...but God willing, she WILL! And when THAT day arrives and she is firmly established in her life inside of a prison cell, THEN I will write to her. She is a chameleon, but there are far fewer colors and forms for her to "morph" into within the confines of those walls, so after a couple of years I am sure that the "shock" will truly set in and GOOD! because THAT is what she merits for what she did when she took her daughters life and tossed her out like a bag of trash!:furious:

If she confesses and tells the whole truth about what she did to Caylee, I'll become her PEN PAL!

No, I won't write to Casey. Maybe after she is in prison when Baez isn't checking over every piece of mail that she gets. When she gets to prison her mail will be opened and checked for contraband but not read or censored. That is when to write to Casey.

Does anyone know what George and Cindy's address is? I would like to send them a card and letter. I would really rather just write to George but that wouldn't look very good so I will have to include Cindy.

I was thinking tonight about the things Lee said at the memorial service and how broken he was. I really think his message was for Caylee but he just couldn't bring himself to say her name without breaking down. I was thinking about him kissing his bracelets twice and I remembered that the Anthony's were going to get jewelry for Caylee. I don't think it was meant to bury with Caylee but for them to wear in memory of Caylee. I think the bracelets were what Lee picked out for himself. He kissed them because they were in memory of Caylee. I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't some ashes in a little container within the bracelets. I think he promised Caylee that he would find out who took her life. He said he hadn't seen her for a long time. I wonder how long it had been since he saw her before she went missing for those 31 days? It's been 3 months now plus those 31 days plus however long it was before that. Probably a long time. I think the loss of that little girl is about doing Lee in. I wonder if he has visited Casey in jail at any time? Was he ever in any of the videos? I think Lee knows the truth.

No i wont be writing to her. Im sure there are alot of letters addressed to her that already cover everything i have to say......

I'd never considered writing to KC but if I did write it would be to let her know what she is missing, for instance:

Casey

If Caylee were still with you, your beautiful daughter would now be 3 years 6 mos old. She would be completely potty trained during the day and would be ready to go to pre-school....

I would just go down the list of things a 3 1/2 yr old can do, tossing in a few personal remembrances of my own kids at this age. Talking about tea parties and her favorite doll, maybe name off some of the stuffed animals we've seen in pictures.

In August, tell her about the drum set Caylee would have gotten for her BDay, next Christmas her first bike with training wheels. Since KC seems to be very visual there would always be pictures included.

I would do this every few mos listing the changes she would have had in her develop since the last letter, things they could have done together and all the firsts she's been deprived of. Then send her pictures of the front of a kindergarten on what would have been Caylee's first day of school, a school picture without Caylee. Santa with no child on his lap, the Easter Bunny etc etc....

But no, I'd never considered writing to KC. Maybe I should give it some thought.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back