Will Casey face probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No official record yet of a stay.

bobkealing bob kealing
At 3pm Corrections spokeswoman says they have no record of a stay in #CaseyAnthony probation. Still anticipate her appearing tomorrow.
1 minute ago
»
Casey Anthony News13
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
DOC spokesperson says they expect #CaseyAnthony here at the Orlando intake office between 7a-10a Thursday. -JFell
2 minutes ago

Yep...Misty Croslin is serving 25 years and then will have to do 5 years probation. Tommy Croslin is serving 15 years, to be followed by 10 years of probation.

They are both in the Florida DOC system, same system as Casey has slithered through.

I know -- makes me sick. Sell a couple of pills, get 25 years and 5 probation. Kill your child - nada, zip, nothing.

What's wrong with this picture? :waitasec:

Mel

a stay order??? delayed her having to come to orlando???? OH COME ON ALREADY!!!!! ENOUGH OF BOWING TO THE PRINCESS!!!!! once again judge perry disappoints..im going off to smoke a cigarette before i DO get a TO....

I wish her grandmother would file charges for theft - but the statute of limitations is probably up.

BTW, continuing to lie to law enforcement while in jail would seem to violate the terms of her probation.

Actually what I said earlier....she knowingly allowed law enforcement conduct false investigation and cost the state of Floida , thousands of dollars...

She was not little miss goody two shoes in jail !!!!

ugh, imo HHJP isn't "bending over backwards" for casey or the DT. i think he was extremely fair. i think he will not make her serve the probation, because she already did in jail. no matter how ludicrous that may sound. i think HHJP is a very fair, very educated, very law-abiding judge. it makes me sad to see someone think otherwise but they are entitled to their opinion just as i am mine.

HHJP....the gift that keeps on giving....to Casey Anthony. Just when I think he can't disgust me more than he already has...BOOM!! Caylee truly never stood a chance in HHJP's courtroom. What is it about Casey Anthony that causes JP to swoon?? I can't even imagine....gag

To the citizens of Orlando please remember the special treatment the DT has received during this whole mess when HHJP runs for election next time.

Can someone explain to me how a judge could enact a "stay"? Would it have to be from a courtroom? Or like a document he can sign from home?

b/c apparently HHJP has a little less than a day to do this and business is over in >2 hours.

no stay yet guys, just a source saying their is one. won't believe until HHBP says himself

If JBP couldn't do something as simple as enforce probation before she walked out the door, he won't call her back and enforce it now. Probation should be a no brainer for a judge.

He gave her time off for good behavior. She was in protective custody and still broke the rules. She passed letters to another inmate, slipping them in a book. She even gave notes to a guard and the guard not only passed on the notes but allowed visits to her cell. The guard was fired, as she should have been, but nothing happened to FCA except she got time off for good behavior.

IMO

JB said in his interview that KC did nothing in jail to violate her parole. I thought associating with other criminals is a parole violation in most cases.

I don't live in FL, but if I did, I wouldn't want Casey to return for any reason. All it would take is some nutcase to spot her out & about, pull out a gun, shoot, miss & hit some innocent person instead. Judge Strickland is an <mod snip> for signing that probation order & perpetuating this circus IMO.

Yep...Misty Croslin is serving 25 years and then will have to do 5 years probation. Tommy Croslin is serving 15 years, to be followed by 10 years of probation.

They are both in the Florida DOC system, same system as Casey has slithered through.

They had a different judge.

IMO

Actually what I said earlier....she knowingly allowed law enforcement conduct false investigation and cost the state of Floida , thousands of dollars...

But. But she always greeted the guards with a smile, even if they woke her up!:maddening:

ETA: hiding letters and sneaking them to Robyn Adams & admitting Jose was playing part in secret communications, getting the guard to let her out of her cell with her buddy inmates...

HHJP....the gift that keeps on giving....to Casey Anthony. Just when I think he can't disgust me more than he already has...BOOM!! Caylee truly never stood a chance in HHJP's courtroom. What is it about Casey Anthony that causes JP to swoon?? I can't even imagine....gag

BBM:

:waitasec: hmmm ... as my grandmother would have said ... she must have been born with a big star up her ***

To the citizens of Orlando please remember the special treatment the DT has received during this whole mess when HHJP runs for election next time.

I know. I think it all started with the rush to pick the jury...hurry, hurry, hurry. The rush to make sure this case was over and done with by the time JP went on his vacation. The endless sidebars that had to be called (and should have been denied) for every single bloody question.

I've watched many cases, but none as bizzare as CFCMA's.

Carry on.....

Mel

PROBATION is not served while incarcerated.
PERIOD.

Do not give a hoot who it is.

jmho

BBM:

:waitasec: hmmm ... as my grandmother would have said ... she must have been born with a big star up her ***

You must be mistaken. My grandmother said horse shoes up the azz brought you luck !!!!! LOL

Charleyann

I don't live in FL, but if I did, I wouldn't want Casey to return for any reason. All it would take is some nutcase to spot her out & about, pull out a gun, shoot, miss & hit some innocent person instead. Judge Strickland is an<mod snip> for signing that probation order & perpetuating this circus IMO.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

For the last time It is election time and JUDGE STRICKLAND DESPARATELY NEEDS VOTES because HE IS NOT RESPECTED as a Judge. He is banking on gaining votes with this political tactic...leaving the MOST HONORABLE JUDGE PERRY to clean up his MESS once again. He lost all the votes in Orange County with this foolish move. Judge Strickland needs to go into hiding with Casey.

As far as I have seen the "stay" is a rumor at this point. All reports say this mysterious source says that the judge "will" sign a stay. I think this should be made clear. Not very good journalism IMO. For all I know, this source could be the DT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288